Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 93. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
WoW, the presale is doing fantastic, it even has blown my expectations, people are eager to get in early, that's good, they are smart people, and thanks to them (and ME), this project can carry on then, all part of the plan, good, I don't want my investment goes to waste... so,  how much do you use or don't use of your data, I only use 205 of it, the rest is wasted ¬¬, with this i will at least get part of my money back, that is Awesome Cheesy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Stage 2 has been conditionally sold! Stage 3 begins now.
In case stage 2 buyer fails to make the payment, Stage 3 participant will be given extra tokens as per stage 2 pricing.

That's really good ! I'm gonna update the french thread with this ! Already 240,000$ in the project ! That's really good for a presale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hmm...
FIEX (thank you) start interesting new direction in WiC use - Internet-cost statistics Smiley
Because it sooooo different around the world - can be very interesting.

Maybe, sometimes, open access to such information (trough the WiC) will help to lower prices, I hope!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
wow i see the presale went wery well all coin are finished in a few minutes,nice...so with this project i found a cheap way to connect to internet...
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
For my first message in this forum some math:

I have 60MBs unlimited Internet connection at my home.
Pay monthly about $6 (may vary because I pay bills in other currency).

So, in fact real people (me too) can use it from 8AM till 2AM 8^)
It is about 18 hour per day. 540 hours per month.

If I will lease all this channel for people around self-cost should be: $6/540=$0,01(1)
  or WiC 1,38 (if WiC price is $0,008) ~ WiC 0,46 (if WiC price is $0,024) per hour on full speed.

Just to put here some real digits...

BTW: big question is:
1. isolation of WiC traffic from WiFi-owner personal traffic and
2. possibility to share just part of the bandwidth.

for ex.: I can share 10~20 Mbs by any (low) price. But I'll think twice if it will be possible to share only all 60MBs

Thats some cheap internet you got!
The good thing about WiC is that you can make profit! Were can you go on the internet for 0.03$ each hour! You can set your own price.

It would be great to share my WiFi and that this will pay my bill Smiley. That would be so great!
Keep it up guys. Looking forward to this application
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For my first message in this forum some math:

I have 60MBs unlimited Internet connection at my home.
Pay monthly about $6 (may vary because I pay bills in other currency).

So, in fact real people (me too) can use it from 8AM till 2AM 8^)
It is about 18 hour per day. 540 hours per month.

If I will lease all this channel for people around self-cost should be: $6/540=$0,01(1)
  or WiC 1,38 (if WiC price is $0,008) ~ WiC 0,46 (if WiC price is $0,024) per hour on full speed.

Just to put here some real digits...

BTW: big question is:
1. isolation of WiC traffic from WiFi-owner personal traffic and
2. possibility to share just part of the bandwidth.

for ex.: I can share 10~20 Mbs by any (low) price. But I'll think twice if it will be possible to share only all 60MBs

I am pretty sure that some wifi routers should be able for you to separate SSID and give specific bandwidth to each SSID.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi, I was part of the old thread where I supported this project with translation, twitter, and facebook.I didn't take part in the new thread since I was busy with other work.Will I be rewarded for my previous task?

Old bounty work is rewarded but I am not sure you fulfilled the requirements as far as I remember. PM me.

Any update on my request? So will I be rewarded for my work? I have already sent you a PM on this details and waiting for your response.Anyways congrats on completing the stage 2 in a small amount of time and all the best for reaching the max funding.

PMed you
And the other question to Dev's:

I will set WiC platform and share WiFi with.... myself  Roll Eyes
All my phones, tab's, laptops, etc.
Pay with tokens from presale, get it back (maybe ex. %) and will get all In App bounties?
It's clearly unfair but real-life is real  Cry

You only get the in app bounties for uploading the WiFi networks for the first time. No bounties when someone purchases it Smiley
how if i share 2 or more WiFi network? am i just pay for first sharing? or for every share?

You use the app to share as many networks you like. If I get it correctly, you are asking about the in app distributions. You get the 100 WiC for every new network you upload Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Pay with tokens from presale, get it back (maybe ex. %) and will get all In App bounties?

You only get the in app bounties for uploading the WiFi networks for the first time. No bounties when someone purchases it Smiley
how if i share 2 or more WiFi network? am i just pay for first sharing? or for every share?
Merit: 112
In case stage 2 buyer fails to make the payment, Stage 3 participant will be given extra tokens as per stage 2 pricing.

Guys, this rocks! Hope all the stages are going this fast Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Wow it's going fast. And now after too many bad icos, people thinking twice to invest. So we can say, if your project is good, you can always success even in though times.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Hi, I was part of the old thread where I supported this project with translation, twitter, and facebook.I didn't take part in the new thread since I was busy with other work.Will I be rewarded for my previous task?

Old bounty work is rewarded but I am not sure you fulfilled the requirements as far as I remember. PM me.

Any update on my request? So will I be rewarded for my work? I have already sent you a PM on this details and waiting for your response.Anyways congrats on completing the stage 2 in a small amount of time and all the best for reaching the max funding.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251

Congrats!

I purchased some extra yesterday and send my tx, when will the confirmation emails go out?

Check you email please Smiley

Received now, thanks!
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Monetizing Wifi sharing and at the same time giving  more people convenient access to the Internet whenever and wherever is a novel idea worth emulating. I hope the telecom companies wont get upset with this system. Smiley

Congrats!

I purchased some extra yesterday and send my tx, when will the confirmation emails go out?

Check you email please Smiley

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

Congrats!

Merit: 112
The project is going well as I can see Smiley I am looking forward to the final app and how this will change the use of internet hotspots Cheesy
.... forum steal all what I wrote  Angry by timeout

So thank you Pete550!
Hope many people will feel secure with your answer.

In particular case it doesn't work cause I don't have access to admin-panel (provider policy). Even can't change router to 5GHz  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: