Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 95. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
another noob question.

what happen if the owner of the wifi change the password.
so the existing customer need to buy again?

Hey,

At the moment, the WiFi user pays a one time fee for the network but we plan to introduce a feature where the uploader will specify aminimum and maximum time and data limit for the connectionand the buyer will be able to see this before purchasing.

I don't think that was exactly the question. It was more about if I own a network, I register it on WiC. One client connects to my network and I change my password while he is using it, what exactly happens ? Because the client already paid the connection but can't use the network anymore.

exactly, this is my question.

up

maybe bad effect on the rating system  Smiley
Hmm, this is a serious issue.
Maybe it will be like escrow system that the payment will come to the uploader if the buyer has finished using the wifi

I just wish that the wifi owner could only get his wicoin once the renter consumed the maximum time & data limit.

I guess there are still several unkown unknowns in this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
This is all still in very early development phase but with time and data limit there will be already certainties.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
I think they can apply the same logic as XEL. The owner have to put some WiC als warantee...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
another noob question.

Hey,

At the moment, the WiFi user pays a one time fee for the network but we plan to introduce a feature where the uploader will specify aminimum and maximum time and data limit for the connectionand the buyer will be able to see this before purchasing.

I don't think that was exactly the question. It was more about if I own a network, I register it on WiC. One client connects to my network and I change my password while he is using it, what exactly happens ? Because the client already paid the connection but can't use the network anymore.

up

Maybe it will be like escrow system that the payment will come to the uploader if the buyer has finished using the wifi

I just wish that the wifi owner could only get his wicoin once the renter consumed the maximum time & data limit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
another noob question.

Hey,

up

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
another noob question.

Hey,

up

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
How do you deal with security problem? and same with previous post question, what if the owner shut it down after receiving the token?
Activity: 67
another noob question.

Hey,

up
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
sharing wifi is a good idea, but this seems as insecure as connecting to open networks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
another noob question.

Hey,

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Good to see the movement going.
Pre-ico going great.
Good luck
Merit: 500
so if i got it if i share my wi-fi connection through your application i will be reward with wic token? and i also can choose the price for that? wow is great...

It is really unbelievable to consider the potential of the WiC coin. It is going to be so cool to be a part of this.

Thanks!
another noob question.

Hey,

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Current Contributions:

BTC: 18.623698
ETH: 417.5493771365
LTC: 205.4744183

What is the $$$ value of that? (the confirmed value used when buying the tokens?) So we can see how much stages are filled up.

And do former investors get a confirmation for the 5% or do they automatically get that when tokens are released?

Here is the result if you dont want to do the math  Grin
82051.38 + 128188.2193523522 + 9095.6161246361 = 219335.215477 USD

I could do the math  Wink

But my math and conversion do not take into account the dollarvalue that was used when filling in the presale forms and by that the filling of the stages

But it is mentioned here now:  Grin

Contribution stats:

$ value received = $213,047.67
Number of investors = 203
Average investment = $1049.50

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
To my likeness, I get paid by ICOWI it turns out that in order to invest the first two where I do not have eth I capital is still 0 and all my wallet is still no content
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
so if i got it if i share my wi-fi connection through your application i will be reward with wic token? and i also can choose the price for that? wow is great...

It is really unbelievable to consider the potential of the WiC coin. It is going to be so cool to be a part of this.
Activity: 67
another noob question.

Contribution stats:

$ value received = $213,047.67
Number of investors = 203
Average investment = $1049.50
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

yeah thats super cool right! this will change the crypto scene! common ppl are gonna join in hoards

I think project like this brings awareness about crypto to normal people more than bitcoin, as even some old neighbor would be able to get some coins for free.

True! When this application gain more users more and more people will find there way into the cryptoworld!
There should be more application like this released, instead of those stupid useless ICO's.

Stage 2 is still very cheap! Glad I bought some Wink
This seams like a pretty cool project. Will throw a few ETH your way Smiley

I see the first batch of the pre-ico has already sold out. Such a pity on the day of launch I was in the mountains with no internet connection! I'll have to go for the second batch...

Hey, you can get in on the Stage 2 by filling the form here: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Pages:
Jump to: