Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 96. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so if i got it if i share my wi-fi connection through your application i will be reward with wic token? and i also can choose the price for that? wow is great...

yeah thats super cool right! this will change the crypto scene! common ppl are gonna join in hoards

I think project like this brings awareness about crypto to normal people more than bitcoin, as even some old neighbor would be able to get some coins for free.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Nice to see the pre-ico do well. This ICO is on fire! Seems like the idea is getting a lot of support, and given the information and active team i can totally understand it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
so if i got it if i share my wi-fi connection through your application i will be reward with wic token? and i also can choose the price for that? wow is great...

Hey, yes you get rewarded for sharing your WiFi connection and can chose a custom price for it Smiley

Activity: 401
Merit: 104
I see the first batch of the pre-ico has already sold out. Such a pity on the day of launch I was in the mountains with no internet connection! I'll have to go for the second batch...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

yeah thats super cool right! this will change the crypto scene! common ppl are gonna join in hoards
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 196
This seams like a pretty cool project. Will throw a few ETH your way Smiley
legendary
super coin, lets get this to mooooon!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I love this idea. I love the price. I love the fact that the creators are only taking 3% of the tokens. I missed if there was a vesting period for the creators or not. Either way, dumping off 3% of the tokens wouldn't make a huge difference anyhow. Great job wic team.
Current Contributions:

BTC: 18.623698
ETH: 417.5493771365
LTC: 205.4744183

What is the $$$ value of that? (the confirmed value used when buying the tokens?) So we can see how much stages are filled up.

And do former investors get a confirmation for the 5% or do they automatically get that when tokens are released?

$ value is calculated using the value on the forms that were sent. We have completed stage 1 and stage 2 is now live.
PM me the email you used, I will check it.
Current Contributions:

What is the $$$ value of that? (the confirmed value used when buying the tokens?) So we can see how much stages are filled up.

And do former investors get a confirmation for the 5% or do they automatically get that when tokens are released?

Here is the result if you dont want to do the math  Grin
82051.38 + 128188.2193523522 + 9095.6161246361 = 219335.215477 USD
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Excellent business model and it looks solid. I'm happy to be able to participate in this ICO; wish the team all the best!
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Current Contributions:

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
invest some my eth here for stage 2, this project look good !
Current Contributions:

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
we all will ride lambo if wic hit $5 next year  Roll Eyes , noooo I need to wake up from my dream ahahahaha

It actually doesnt feel like a dream to me right now. Look at the money WiC is raising in such a short time.!! I think the bounty program here and on social media is doing its job properly.

maybe not 5$ but i see 1$ by end of this year easily

1$ price mean the market cap will be 100 mil which is not bad, we all can easily get 50x here

i think 1$ is pretty obvious to reach by the end of the year, too.

the team is good and active
the projekt is well described and has a meaning
the whitepaper is full of informations and not missleading
the roadmap is clear described

1$ by the end of the year and then, riding the roadmap, it is open to reach at least 2-3$ easily. just my assumptions on wic Smiley

and gratulation for reaching 200k $ Smiley
Activity: 182
we all will ride lambo if wic hit $5 next year  Roll Eyes , noooo I need to wake up from my dream ahahahaha

It actually doesnt feel like a dream to me right now. Look at the money WiC is raising in such a short time.!! I think the bounty program here and on social media is doing its job properly.

1$ price mean the market cap will be 100 mil which is not bad, we all can easily get 50x here

If project will deliver and application will get more awareness I can see that growth the most likely possible as hard cap is so small.
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
With the hype surrounding the project it might be a good idea to speed up the ICO ?
Are you still launching 1/9 ?

Hey, sorry but the date has been finalized with our partner exchange Livecoin.net and cannot be changed as of now Smiley

So any unsold tokens will be sold in the Token Sale on livecoin.net starting September 1.

At this speed there wont be any tokens sold on livecoin.net.
And if there were tokens left, they will be sold fast on Livecoin because new people will see the succes of the presale and all the FOMO's will get in.

Great work guys.
With the hype surrounding the project it might be a good idea to speed up the ICO ?
Are you still launching 1/9 ?

Hey, sorry but the date has been finalized with our partner exchange Livecoin.net and cannot be changed as of now Smiley

So any unsold tokens will be sold in the Token Sale on livecoin.net starting September 1.
Pages:
Jump to: