Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 97. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
With the hype surrounding the project it might be a good idea to speed up the ICO ?
Are you still launching 1/9 ?

No need to speed up things.

It's better to take the time to do everything correctly.

They have a schedule, and mofications at the last moment like this would not give a good image.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Its gonna sold out maybe another 24 hour or so its in 240k now i don`t know if its real time or not but the investors are liking it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
We have received payments of $200,000 within 24 hours of presale launch!

Great job. I think this will be sold out in presale only. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
With the hype surrounding the project it might be a good idea to speed up the ICO ?
Are you still launching 1/9 ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Already $200,000 in such a short time. Well it speaks for itself that this project will probably rock Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

yes half way of lambo.  Grin kidding.
good luck.
congratulations this looks succeeding in the shortest time, great is wic, and the investors, lets go till stage five, the cap shall be realized.
Activity: 364
This is a killer idea. This will fill in the blanks between free wifi hotspots such as cafes and stores etc. I see a great benefit to utilise on our existing broadband Connection with unlimited data (no cap). Great idea and best of luck to the team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Let's join the presale and enter Stage 2  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
lets make money together!
I wanted thank the members of the WIC team for bringing a project that has alot of potential in both usability as well as in financial ability. I saw a project awhile back that wasn't crypto related but was for renting out your wifi but it was really limited in coverage and in who could sign up. WIC's white paper and there plan has so much more depth and breath that when it succeeds and it will it going to be huge and I plan to be there rolling along with then by renting out when i can and by using the crypto to ensure I have wifi where ever i go thanks for the project and the dream of wide spread wifi.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
we all will ride lambo if wic hit $5 next year  Roll Eyes , noooo I need to wake up from my dream ahahahaha

It actually doesnt feel like a dream to me right now. Look at the money WiC is raising in such a short time.!! I think the bounty program here and on social media is doing its job properly.
Activity: 490
Hello dev, i have become member and updated my signature
Can you update my signature campaign rank please? Iam number 8 on the list
Thanks

Hey will be checked and updated tomorrow. Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
we all will ride lambo if wic hit $5 next year  Roll Eyes , noooo I need to wake up from my dream ahahahaha
Activity: 115

yes half way of lambo.  Grin kidding.
good luck.
Hello dev, i have become member and updated my signature
Can you update my signature campaign rank please? Iam number 8 on the list
Thanks

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I received email confirmation. C'mon guys. Cool

i fill up the form, i received the email including the wallet address and amount to be send
i sent eth, i reply my transaction id
i didn't received any reply or confirmation about my transfer

what is that confirmation email message be like?

-edit
its ok now, i received now the email confirmation after i email them.
Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
u guys r at 200k+ in like 12 hours!!! good going......buy now or cry later on stage 5 hahaha
About 175,00$ has been paid so far out of about $300,000 pledged.

That's great!
I also pledged for an amount but did not received an email. When I pledged again, I received a mail with all the instructions. So the first mail I ignored but it's in the stats.

I think this happend to some other people as well.
So the amount pledged is not fully correct.

Yes that is true and some people might also change there minds but that cannot be calculated at the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

That's great!
I also pledged for an amount but did not received an email. When I pledged again, I received a mail with all the instructions. So the first mail I ignored but it's in the stats.

I think this happend to some other people as well.
So the amount pledged is not fully correct.
Pages:
Jump to: