Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀 - page 2. (Read 10004 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Some announcements are really expected as most of us are keenly waiting and even in the Telegram official channel no resolutions for some questions. There should be some response.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
If Team behind is being calm for so long there may be a great agile innovative methodologies are the advanced technology plans implementing and we need to wait for their involvement.
Activity: 196
We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

I wonder why they even chose to become more silent as they did communicate here quite a lot.
That is the difference and even in a point of view as they promised in the white papers, Community contribution is directly rewarded with Wiki tokens so at any point there can be a special announcements with more opportunities.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

I wonder why they even chose to become more silent as they did communicate here quite a lot.
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.
Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
They may come at sudden with all the good news as they are quite for too long and there may be even new upgrades or plans with the platform which will reap a great success ultimately.
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.
Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
There was really a zero involvement of the dev team from our observation but we still sense they are really engaged with the activities as we can still experience their website is proceeding with the operations.
Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
They stop sale this token from long time ago, actually, don't have any update about this project and you can see alot of disappointed comment about their team.
This project never runs since last month. The devs are not updating and we don't have any idea what happened to them and why they leave the project. Soo many confusion in our thoughts about the project.
dev team might not be responding as their priority tickets to work on all the bugs and the upgrades of the new technology innovations and validation check  list for all the instructions are really a key aspect for them on primary level and once they undergo they may get back to us.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Peoples have strong hopes about the the telegram they still thinks developers will make good comeback. Wikibits needs to do make great comeback. Still there are many supporters which can do support the project.
Does a top level hierarchy really required always to answer for all the small questions which are already answered many a times if that is the case dev team should work like a monitoring basic level team by stop working on all the upgrades of the project.

At this point you can safely assume the team has now exited from the scenes and all this is a pure exit scam (which it was from the get go of it all)
We cannot jump on to the conclusions to exit or the scam, they might be calm for certain reasons and we really require to wait for all the time with patience and yes we waited for so long but any time if they come back then we assume ourselves just taken a wrong thought.
Activity: 252
I really liked your project because you have reliable sources than Wikipedia, because anyone can write Wikipedia.
They stop sale this token from long time ago, actually, don't have any update about this project and you can see alot of disappointed comment about their team.
This project never runs since last month. The devs are not updating and we don't have any idea what happened to them and why they leave the project. Soo many confusion in our thoughts about the project.
Activity: 182

It surely does create a bad impact but I think developers should come out in the open and address the issue, people here are getting confused so as to what the actual problem is, and i think they need to be informed!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Have some negative discussion at telegram about the team and this project, some people want run out to support WIKI.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
This project wasn't a good investment from the beginning. A total supply of 1.5 billion WIKI tokens and only 250 million WIKI tokens available for ICO, they will dump on you multi times even if the project was legit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
This is why the ICOs must be regulated all over the world. Just look at USA; they can not even join ICOs because of the laws, but these laws and regulations are there to protect the folk. Every ICO startup has to identify themselves with their authentic data on their platform and before they can start with the ICO they must get the licence from their own country and not in PANAMA ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that the project will be good if the team is experienced and was able to create a platform similar to the Vikedia, only better.
I think the experience alone is not enough, if the team can not work together it also becomes a problem for this project, we hope that the team can work together. not many projects I see fail because they do not work together even though they are experienced.
Activity: 182

they just refuse to comment or update for a very long time and thats really affecting their credibility  i think lets hope they come around
I am all the same struck by the level of activity of community in such difficult situation. I think if the developer reads our messages, then he with the trebled force wants to return the project because, hardly I expected such positive spirit and support.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

they just refuse to comment or update for a very long time and thats really affecting their credibility  i think lets hope they come around
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Peoples have strong hopes about the the telegram they still thinks developers will make good comeback. Wikibits needs to do make great comeback. Still there are many supporters which can do support the project.
Pages:
Jump to: