Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It is a pity that your project still do not want to notice investors. But I am sure that together we will be able to change it!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
wORLDbIT mais um grande projeto de Token chegando !

Activity: 17

I'm really enjoying this platform I see a great future ahead
Activity: 17

I'm really enjoying this platform I see a great future ahead
Activity: 12
it's very nice coin
go to top
Activity: 6
hey, First of all i would like to congratulate Dev & team, I think its a very good project and wide vision, I really hope to participate and contribute with your project. I would love to work with you.
Activity: 115
I knew the platform now and I found it very interesting the project of you, I saw that the team is very dedicated and the project has everything to be a success.
Activity: 53
This is very unique porject with different approach to get involve the general public in the crypto world. If the team will get success to bring anyone from anyfield to the project so I think it will be a revolution in the crypto market which can change the economic dynamics of the world.
Activity: 92
This is quite different good idea hope good sucess
Activity: 302
proyek ini sangat menjanjikan dan bisa bermanfaat bagi penggunanya.
Activity: 7
Activity: 131
nice a good project. i want to see this project to continue to grow. i like the concept. goodluck to the team
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Good for you, that you have already developed app, but your site needs a redesign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
After reading the whitepaper, I would say that the concept of the project is very good and with a far-sighted vision. They want to give such a platform to the customer where almost all the recognized companies under one roof with the help of there coin. And where customer will purchased any type of goods safely with one world recognized coin. Best of luck for the project.
Activity: 130
why 21M?

We clarified it earlier as well. WorldBit the company is issuing 220 M coins for the WorldBit business plan as laid out in the white paper and ICO guide. WorldBit right now is modeling its next generation blockchain concept as a functional implementation of the WorldBit business model on the Ethereum platform in its proof-of-concept form as an industry standard, but cutting-edge, ERC-20 token. This token will take the project to its next phase of implementating regulatory multi-functional capacities with extended monetization capabilities.

Subtokens will be issued to monetize merchandise, and will be held at par value to WBT in the ValueBit exchange- such sub-tokens are convertible to WBT tokens, and each are backed by the provisional tokenization of consigned merchandise.  As part of its stated business model of mergers and acquisitions, the unanimous consensus of the WorldBit founders can enable tokenization of entire  companies it chooses to acquire.  Sub-tokens can continue to be re-issued only as long as merchandise continues being certified into the system, and which has different behavior according to different localities.  This maintains the constant value of the system, with room for higher value of the WBT token based on network effect and increased utility as laid out on the WBT roadmap.
Activity: 27
I think this why i believe in WorldBit, Cuz WorldBit right now is modeling its next generation blockchain concept as a functional implementation of the WorldBit business model on the Ethereum platform in its proof-of-concept form as an industry standard, I would like to see this project working as soon as possible.
G.L 
Activity: 32
The concept of the project is very good and very brilliant.I really hope to participate and contribute with your project
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Very nice project Good Luck Squad !
Pages:
Jump to: