Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 8. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
is this project dead? the ANN was quite some time ago..

The Airdrop from is still accepting new applications, will there be a deadline or date of token release?

I think they are ending within 12 days left. I just based it on its website. Now i am really wondering what is the ico price because as you can see, they only sold like 471k tokens.  Want to know the ico price so i can calculate how much was collected.
Activity: 104
Registered on the site, familiarized with roadmap, waiting for the release of tokens.
Good luck to the project.
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
I believe the project has a future at least because it is not just one more random *insert ETH adress and like us on twitter*.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
Oh, I want to create several companies, such as an alibaba for example) I hope this project will help me in this!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Looking forward on new updating.
Activity: 392
A wonderful new cryptocurrency project that allows everyone regardless of wealth and status to participate in it.
Activity: 6
Signed up and like the look of the wallet.  Looking forward to airdrop!
Activity: 60
Interesting idea will be folowing to see how i can get involved
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
is this project dead? the ANN was quite some time ago..

The Airdrop from is still accepting new applications, will there be a deadline or date of token release?
Activity: 3
I think that this is an interesting project, and it will appear well in the future. I advise everyone to join. Wink
Activity: 110
your wallet is very nice and simply to use
good idea to integrate spaceshift

good luck for your project
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Best of luck, with the project it looks very promising indeed
Activity: 32
This project had a lot to offer. Hope to own some of these tokens. Wish you all goodluck on this project.
Activity: 15
Activity: 350
I can't understand one thing if it's a big project in which you're positioning yourself as a developing one. Why not make your purse but not attached to the Ether wallet?
Activity: 99
A promising and credible project. I hope that you will have great success in the near future. I watch your development and join the airdrop.
Activity: 30
I did not record mnemonic phrase, however saved the key. How do I restore access to my account?
Activity: 73
An interesting project for investing. I wish an early exit to the stock exchange. I might invest
Activity: 518
Merit: 264
Looking forward on new updating.Nice creadibility and creativity doing this project have a lot of full attention spend for this,Hope to success with your making huge Ar platform.
Pages:
Jump to: