Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 6. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear friend
I have join your bounty! This is a best project!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I think they will have success
Activity: 238
Very interesting project.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I liked the project, I participate with pleasure. I wish good luck and that everything conceived is realized and brought to the project!
Activity: 130
Total Tokens: 210,000,000 WBT
Tokens to sell: 52,500,000 WBT

What to do other 157.5M tokens? 

We request you to check our whitepaper at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nF2OUluS5Zcu1i_WCr2fmyD3ZjjCcsQUTBfmtQk73x8/edit?usp=sharing to know more. It will clarify you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Good project and airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
WorldBit has clearly purpose and roadmap, a promising project in 2018 that everyone must join.
Activity: 121
Very innovative model, look forward to
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Why do you think that everyone have not the opportunity to access the world marketplace at the moment? I don't understand why do you thin that this product will be more functional and useful than ebay?
Activity: 126
I have just installed wallet. It seems pretty simple and effective. Can't wait trying it. I will follow WorlBit project. Good luck!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I hope facebook sharing is not a pre-condition to participate in the airdrop. I can not imagine that you will get many of the old-school crypto guys aboard if so. Still, looking like a very interesting project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Such an interesting idea, i wish you can make something great in 2018, good luck! Will watcing this thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
There is some value in eBay, that there are many good things about Amazon, and that Alibaba has made nice registries of product vendors in standardized categories. WorldBit retains the good elements of these services and plans to leave the unsavory leftovers in the waste bin of history. The WorldBit platform has no known predecessor in the world of sales or social networking.
Activity: 46
Very interesting and quality project! Love the clean and simple UI!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
A worthy project. The price of the $ 2.7 token is a good result.
Activity: 74
the project is designed very ripe, and certainly many who participated in this project, and has the potential to be appreciated, and usually the benchmark ICO can success judging from the per-sale the amount that reaches the maximum number
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
WorldBit is a good project with muti features:
All Assets In One Place: A single multi-currency wallet to store and exchange your assets: easily and instantly.
No Third-Party Risks: Your funds are stored in a secure & decentralized wallet, ready to be used. Your funds will not be kept or blocked by any exchanges. What's yours is yours.
Legal: The open trading network supplies regulators with all the necessary instruments for regulation. Regulators can see how trades  on the Worldbit platform are taking place, thus insuring legal behavior.
Universal Tokenization: As soon as you list your product or service on the WorldBit platform you will receive a portion of your sale price as WBT tokens just for ‘consigning” your product or service. Everyone who lists a product received tokens.
Activity: 37
WorldBit is meant to create a platform for direct communication between businesses and customers, saving middlemen and speeding up communication.
Activity: 238
it looks like a really beautiful project, I wish you continued success
Activity: 126
 I am very interested in your project. hopefully this project a great success.i hope that everything will turn up
Pages:
Jump to: