Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 10. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I found this project in some telegram chats. So, from first view you have really interesting project and idea (Of course, its not a guarantee, but why not?). All is designed very good, strong team and other. So, i will follow
Activity: 29
hey guys, just researched your project..
You know what, all the genious and smartest projects always are looking abit crazy on a first view. Smiley I see something innovative in your words, so I wish you good luck and will keep watching for release guys.
Activity: 130
how many people are on your team?

Please check our website WorldBit.com and whitepaper to know about our team.
Activity: 168
how many people are on your team?
Activity: 29
I'm happy to participate in such a serious project, at first glance I realized that you need to take advantage of the chance as soon as possible and join the game. I can not recall any ambitious projects like this. I hope you will be fine. I wish you good luck, I will follow your progress. Smiley
I like how you presented the project and the idea is good.
Can i invest 50$ ?

Yes. You can invest.

Does all that use WorldBit wallet should fill out KYC?

Yes.
You provide online Ethereum wallet. It could be hard for users to trust a new source.
How do you think you will gain this trust and prove that your security is bullet proof?

I request you to check our website WorldBit.com & whitepaper. WorldBit (WBT) is utility token and can be used in ecommerce transactions.
can we hope to have a french compelte trnaslation ?

thx

You can check our bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25035419

accidentally saw the landing, the distribution of leftovers)) I like your idea-    All Assets In One Place: A single multi-currency wallet to store and exchange your assets: easily and instantly.

even enough already that all coins can be kept on one purse!  I correctly understood your statement?

We request you to check our website WorldBit.com to know more.

to buy a minimum token how much should the eth?

You can buy any no. of tokens if you use MyEtherWallet but you 0.5 ETH minimum is only for using ShapeShift to convert tokens to ETH. You can buy 290 WBT in 1 ETH (2nd Feb to 14th Feb Tranche 60% - 69.99% 1 ETH = 290 WBT). You can calculate accordingly.
can i use another wallet address to get your reward Huh

Please note that we will not accept multiple submissions from same person.

Hi! I join. Understand, what sense in WBT Wallet when these is ETH Wallet (ERC-20)?

Yes. WorldBit is ERC20 token.
Are  bounty campaign expected, especially signature? I will take a participant with pleasure

Sure. You can do that. Please visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25035419 to participate in bounty program.

Besides the initial distribution, when are you planning to organize a bounty company?

Please check our bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25035419
Activity: 33
To my opinion, the project has a great future and will attract a lot of people in a short time. Understandable usage is an advantage.
Activity: 65
Merit: 12

Besides the initial distribution, when are you planning to organize a bounty company?
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Great project. Very good prospect in the future
Activity: 1176
Merit: 4
It's a great idea to shop or do business without leaving your house! I joined! I think the project has a great future! Good luck!
Activity: 28
More interesting ICO. Let's see what happens
Pages:
Jump to: