Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 9. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
a truly remarkable WorldBit project owned by Valuebit International Ventures Pte Ltd. Supported by Augmented Reality (AR) Blockchain Application:
The huge AR platform of WorldBit can be used by anyone without paying excessive fees, having to negotiate with a centralized distribution center or be exposed to risk. WorldBit allows every user to become their own king .. i really like this project .. full of determination .. i see this worldbit project give hope to user to keep growing .. i really support this project, good prospect, will be very profitable when investing in this project ..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is made very creative, it is expected to take off after entering the market. And where is the spreadsheet of the participants in the airdrop?
Activity: 1
Activity: 30
Really useful project, especially for Russia. I will follow the development and necessarily participate in the airdrop  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Very interesting project and the idea is excellent in terms of investment. If the dev team will work hard all of it will turn out. And why is always changing the totall of tokens I do not understand? Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Hello, I think you have a very good project and interesting vision,
Activity: 1
 Huh
I like how you presented the project and the idea is good. I will check it out and I might invest

Yes definitely, the project is designed very ripe, and certainly many who participated in this project, and has the potential to be appreciated, and usually the benchmark ICO can success judging from the per-sale the amount that reaches the maximum number.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
a good project that develops storage and exchange, the pathner is also very supportive and reliable. hopefully smoothly forward the team Smiley
good luck best project
Activity: 31
I am very interested in this project. Hopefully this idea a great success. Good luck.
Activity: 378
It is a great project, frankly I am very enthusiastic! I will follow that very closely. When and wich exchange will be?
 With best wishes and good luck
Activity: 196
This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. I love it joined and hope success in your project! Good luck Dev  Cheesy
Activity: 259
joined the project, hope for the success of the payform in the future. Good luck
Activity: 28
WorldBit will beat other coins! Worldbit is great opportunity to shake the World!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, i think you have a very good project and interesting vision, i really hope to participate and contribute with your WorldBit project. I really agree with the purpose of his project with like this many people helped to shop safely and guaranteed.
copper member
Activity: 238
WorldBit a great project. Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
familiarized with roadmap, in my opinion the project will live with the correct approach of developers, I will follow the news Smiley
Activity: 199
At first glance, you have a really interesting project and the idea of a world without intermediaries will be much more interesting! Good impression that the web-wallet is understandable in use. I will be pleased to participate.
Activity: 2
Interesting idea. Thinking about getting some tokens
Activity: 644
Very interesting project, which is absolutely transparent and clear to everyone! The world without intermediaries will become much more interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: