Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WorldBit - Making AR Ecommerce Transactions Purposeful with Blockchain - page 12. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
nice! look like a good project! I will join!
best luck for team!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Wow amazing you hace a personal wallet
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
A lot of platforms focus on everything but buy and selling, the WordBit plaform not only focuses on using the token/coins to trade but also create a platform where everyday ppl can sell there goods.  Looking forward to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The total amount of token is large. It can be seen that the project side has a great ideal. The project developed a third party ETH wallet. This is very good. Hope that the wallet can guarantee safety.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
can i use another wallet address to get your reward Huh
Activity: 26
It seemes to be really huge project!
It's nice idea to create own wallet for ico and important that it's easy to use one
Hope the project will be successfull so good luck dev!
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
is there a KYC policy?
Activity: 196
Very good idea from the beginning. I belive this is good project
Activity: 168

to buy a minimum token how much should the eth?
Activity: 14
Activity: 420

Does all that use WorldBit wallet should fill out KYC?
Activity: 130
Can i ask question?Why exactly 210.000.000 coins?

It was discussed earlier as well. The project is very big. I request you to check the project details at https://worldbit.com or read the whitepaper at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nF2OUluS5Zcu1i_WCr2fmyD3ZjjCcsQUTBfmtQk73x8/edit?usp=sharing

WorldBit the company is issuing 220 M coins for the WorldBit business plan as laid out in the white paper and ICO guide. WorldBit right now is modeling its next generation blockchain concept as a functional implementation of the WorldBit business model on the Ethereum platform in its proof-of-concept form as an industry standard, but cutting-edge, ERC-20 token. This token will take the project to its next phase of implementating regulatory multi-functional capacities with extended monetization capabilities.

Subtokens will be issued to monetize merchandise, and will be held at par value to WBT in the ValueBit exchange- such sub-tokens are convertible to WBT tokens, and each are backed by the provisional tokenization of consigned merchandise.  As part of its stated business model of mergers and acquisitions, the unanimous consensus of the WorldBit founders can enable tokenization of entire  companies it chooses to acquire.  Sub-tokens can continue to be re-issued only as long as merchandise continues being certified into the system, and which has different behavior according to different localities.  This maintains the constant value of the system, with room for higher value of the WBT token based on network effect and increased utility as laid out on the WBT roadmap.
Activity: 18
i read carefully this project,
and it look like so promising in the future..
Activity: 462
Merit: 26
Bounty Manager
Can i ask question?Why exactly 210.000.000 coins?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
The idea for me is great..I can see the potential. I'll check this out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
presentation is nice looking for future road map and rest distribution plans
Activity: 532

whether wallet from worldbit https://wallet.worldbit.com
can to accept Ethereum?
Activity: 9
Interesting project.
Good idea with a wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
You provide online Ethereum wallet. It could be hard for users to trust a new source.
How do you think you will gain this trust and prove that your security is bullet proof?
Activity: 83
The concept of the project is very good and very brilliant. I really agree with the purpose of his project with like this many people helped to shop safely and guaranteed. let alone the target of this project is large enough to want to recruit markets / companies that already have a big name in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: