Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 13. (Read 68108 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

As far as I know, the platform exists for quite some time. but its activities are moving quite slowly. we would like to see a more active development of the idea.
this is really a good idea. it is not necessary to delay its popularization and development. it is important, that it begins to function in the near future.

What do you mean exist for some time now? They only have a webpage right now and aside from that everything are still a mystery on what are they really trying to launch.

I have been waiting since they open the ANN thread to launch their platform and open it publicly.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If you drift like that, I do not think that many people will know about you. I think you need to be more active, what do you think?

What do you have in mind? We do not disclose all the details of the project prior to its launch, as others may take advantage of our ideas. And we do not drift.
people just want to know absolutely everything about the new project, but they do not understand that this information may be useful to competitors. Each project has its own secrets.
all the more so as there is not much time to wait, soon the platform will begin its active work and everything will become clear.

As far as I know, the platform exists for quite some time. but its activities are moving quite slowly. we would like to see a more active development of the idea.
this is really a good idea. it is not necessary to delay its popularization and development. it is important, that it begins to function in the near future.

Our team is trying to do everything in our power to launch the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you drift like that, I do not think that many people will know about you. I think you need to be more active, what do you think?

What do you have in mind? We do not disclose all the details of the project prior to its launch, as others may take advantage of our ideas. And we do not drift.
people just want to know absolutely everything about the new project, but they do not understand that this information may be useful to competitors. Each project has its own secrets.
all the more so as there is not much time to wait, soon the platform will begin its active work and everything will become clear.

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Activity: 336

Activity: 46
How are you going to make money? I do not think that you will be satisfied with the contributions that you are get now))

It's simple. The application and publication of secrets will be free but there will be additional (premium features) that will be available only with the help of project tokens.
Tell us more about these premium features. How will this benefit users?

These features will provide the user with additional features. What exactly do you know after the release of the application.
developers keep the intrigue) then I look forward to the launch of the platform.
Of course, we would like to know in advance what the team is preparing for us, but we can only experience it on personal experience after launching the application.
Dua
How are you going to make money? I do not think that you will be satisfied with the contributions that you are get now))

It's simple. The application and publication of secrets will be free but there will be additional (premium features) that will be available only with the help of project tokens.

These features will provide the user with additional features. What exactly do you know after the release of the application.
developers keep the intrigue) then I look forward to the launch of the platform.

We can talk a lot about decency and honesty .. but every person at least once in his life lost his temper because of the temptation to learn someone else's secret!

I agree, and this platform is designed specifically for such cases. I think it will be interesting)
Dua

Activity: 59
We can talk a lot about decency and honesty .. but every person at least once in his life lost his temper because of the temptation to learn someone else's secret!
Activity: 58
Of course! but not everyone was able to registered, since that number of places is limited. I don’t think that 700+ - dollars is a big pool of rewards, but it's still much better than tokens ...
It is very good that the rewards are distributed in ether! I think that many hanters willing to participate in such one)
Dua

I read the conditions of participation and was a little upset because I am a new user on Twitter and I still have very few followers, so I can’t take part in Bounty.

bounty is not about equality, it is about return. If you don't have followers, nobody see your posts, means you are kind of useless for campaign.
In my opinion, bounty conditions are very simple and therefore this is a chance for a large number of users.
Moreover, the bounty will last until the end of May, and you still have time to take part in it.
How many messages per day can I write on your platform?

There are no restrictions, but the moderator and the bot will check the sent messages to avoid spam.
Tell me, what restrictions should be observed in the text so that the moderators allow publication of the message?
I assume that the same as in any community, you can not use profanity, insults, etc.

Exactly. You need to follow the basic rules of communication and everything will be fine. Wink
Do you have any statistics on your site visits with secrets? How many users use the site every day?

Of course there are statistics. But I have no right to disclose such information.
I just wanted to know how popular the platform is today. I think many users would be interested to find out.

We are only at the beginning of a long journey. But I can tell you that the interest from the community is growing every day.
What's the use of paying $1 in joining your platform or universe? I don't see any breakdown on what will be the intended use of those funds.

In my opinion, bounty conditions are very simple and therefore this is a chance for a large number of users.

Can you share where did you find the info about the bounty?
of course just follow this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-wowsecretnet-participate-for-ethereum-5135317
Pages:
Jump to: