Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 24. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
One of the popular types of ICO projects is a social one. In consequence of this, it inspires confidence not only in users, but also interests investors, who clearly see the results of communication and interest of users, and thus evaluate the possibilities of the project.
Yes, investors in fact need to know that the project will be popular and in this case they will support the project because they will be confident in the long-term growth of the token.

At such early stages it is impossible to be sure that the project will become popular. You don’t know how people will respond to the platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The project certainly looks very interesting. I think we will wait for the launch of the site in the near future and will be able to study the technical documentation, but in any case, such a startup is worth attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The popularity of platforms on which people can freely communicate and express their thoughts, ideas, and the like, is growing every year. And if in the aggregate of all this anonymity is involved, then most likely the number of fans of anonymous stories will increase throughout the world.
I think that such sites are not even very good for unloading brains from routine
life has become so intense that we simply do not find time for real communication, as a result of which most people simply do not have anyone to talk to.
Here you are right and this trend will continue and this application of this type will be in maximum demand.
Activity: 59
The popularity of platforms on which people can freely communicate and express their thoughts, ideas, and the like, is growing every year. And if in the aggregate of all this anonymity is involved, then most likely the number of fans of anonymous stories will increase throughout the world.
I think that such sites are not even very good for unloading brains from routine
Activity: 70
One of the popular types of ICO projects is a social one. In consequence of this, it inspires confidence not only in users, but also interests investors, who clearly see the results of communication and interest of users, and thus evaluate the possibilities of the project.
Therefore, if we do not exclude the fact that this project may have a social part, the result will be promising.
Activity: 122
Will this project be able to repeat the success of its competitors (I will not give names)? In the near future, I hope to see, and the fact that this application will be interesting to people is an indisputable fact, because most of the population likes to spend their leisure time reading news, public, chats.
Whatever external factors do not affect a person, but the fact of interesting leisure time remains always relevant.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

I think this is due to the fact that every year people spend more and more time on the Internet. That is why social networks are so popular. And this project will be something like a social network for anonymous stories.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes, investors in fact need to know that the project will be popular and in this case they will support the project because they will be confident in the long-term growth of the token.
Activity: 78
Activity: 64
Oh, and intrigue for a long time) Immediately obvious, very responsibly treat the observance of anonymity (ha ha ha)
Yes, the intrigue is certainly there but this too is not necessary to pull because the community is waiting for news and interested in the startup but if there is no announcement that interest will fade.
promised that the site will be launched this week. so we will wait for news from the team about this. it seems to me that the project has a future.

It has been almost 3 weeks since the creation of the topic. I hope they really will give us at least some information this week.
Activity: 112
Oh, and intrigue for a long time) Immediately obvious, very responsibly treat the observance of anonymity (ha ha ha)
Yes, the intrigue is certainly there but this too is not necessary to pull because the community is waiting for news and interested in the startup but if there is no announcement that interest will fade.
promised that the site will be launched this week. so we will wait for news from the team about this. it seems to me that the project has a future.
Activity: 102
In my opinion, we are already waiting too much.
You have such a view on this world )) The world is not created in one day either. For the sake of an interesting idea, you can wait a bit. Especially now, to revive and wake up a lot of projects. You will see. The course is growing!

Patience and patience again my friends, and soon we will see a lot of interesting things. At least I believe in it)
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
We will still wait until the site is launched. Since there are still a lot of questions and I would like to get maximum information about the project and sales rounds
Nevertheless, even now it can be said that the project has a large-scale idea and this is very good. because it will quickly allow to become popular around the world that can have a positive impact on the price of the token.
why is guys pull with decision. The market situation is gradually resuming, everything is growing, blooming and smelling. It is necessary to take some measures, otherwise you can hang on the initial stage.
Everyone chooses for themselves a more profitable moment to enter the public display and demonstrate their idea. Now is not the right moment. Alas…
We are not developers, and not members of the team to customize, judge and demand something. Therefore, we must patiently wait.
Wait a minute, I do not agree with you! why do you think there are chats, branches, discussions? For whom is all this done? If this is all for us, then we should listen to the community, accept and process wishes, criticisms and the like. If it were not for our users, there would be no point in creating a platform. To whom? What for?
Activity: 63
nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
You know, I met such lucky people who didn’t do anything about it, they just sometimes visited exhibitions - presentations, communicated with people, and soon the investors themselves were interested in their idea.
Attending themed events has always had a good impact on new projects. I think this is one of the best advertising methods in this area.
Activity: 70
nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
You know, I met such lucky people who didn’t do anything about it, they just sometimes visited exhibitions - presentations, communicated with people, and soon the investors themselves were interested in their idea.
Activity: 188
We will still wait until the site is launched. Since there are still a lot of questions and I would like to get maximum information about the project and sales rounds
Nevertheless, even now it can be said that the project has a large-scale idea and this is very good. because it will quickly allow to become popular around the world that can have a positive impact on the price of the token.
why is guys pull with decision. The market situation is gradually resuming, everything is growing, blooming and smelling. It is necessary to take some measures, otherwise you can hang on the initial stage.
Everyone chooses for themselves a more profitable moment to enter the public display and demonstrate their idea. Now is not the right moment. Alas…
We are not developers, and not members of the team to customize, judge and demand something. Therefore, we must patiently wait.
Activity: 68
My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.

The price will still be at this mark for a long time (plus, minus). The market has changed, if the price goes up, it will not be quick and necessarily with kickbacks down.
I want to have everything adjusted. It's a shame for such a situation in the market. Most developers feel very bad due to low prices and sharp fluctuations. In addition, this is the main reason for the constant delays in promotion.
The most interesting thing is that even the most advanced business analysts who are engaged in market forecasting cannot expect an approximate answer when the situation changes.
I am afraid that sooner or later this will all end. (So you need to wriggle out and get the benefits from what is.
Yes, it’s too long ... so the crisis is not over, it’s a pity, because of the low price of the cryptocurrency currency, almost all sensible projects have frozen.
now everything is changing and will be able to survive only those projects that will be associated with real business and will provide real service and benefit to society
Pages:
Jump to: