Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN] - page 10. (Read 4921 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

I compared your bot with other projects, and I want to say that your project really has so many opportunities that other projects do not provide. This is very promising.
I have repeatedly seen how people write about the uniqueness of this bot, but I still can not understand what its peculiarity is. Explain to me please.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2

I compared your bot with other projects, and I want to say that your project really has so many opportunities that other projects do not provide. This is very promising.
Activity: 96
Team, are you planning to start Bounty campaign? I think now it will demand, cause the market are bearish and many people intersted about cryptoworld.

Hi there, that's really a good idea. We don't have an airdrop or bounty right now.  We will probably do round 3(airdrop) in the near future, but we're still working on the details. You may join our official telegram channel and stay tuned.
But as far as I know, airdrop is forbidden to hold on the forum. If you want to start an airdrop, you better create a small site like landing page.
Really? For what reason? But many projects right now conduct airdrops on the forum...
Recently there are less and less of such projects ... this is very risky. It will be more purposeful to conduct a bounty campaign.
I agree only partially. Since it is also necessary to spend money on carrying out a bounty campaign, find a responsible person who can help with this, and its will a long time.
But if the team decides and allocates funds for these purposes, it will pay off, because during the bull market the Bounty campaign will be in demand.
Activity: 63
Team, are you planning to start Bounty campaign? I think now it will demand, cause the market are bearish and many people intersted about cryptoworld.

Hi there, that's really a good idea. We don't have an airdrop or bounty right now.  We will probably do round 3(airdrop) in the near future, but we're still working on the details. You may join our official telegram channel and stay tuned.
But as far as I know, airdrop is forbidden to hold on the forum. If you want to start an airdrop, you better create a small site like landing page.
Really? For what reason? But many projects right now conduct airdrops on the forum...
Recently there are less and less of such projects ... this is very risky. It will be more purposeful to conduct a bounty campaign.
I agree only partially. Since it is also necessary to spend money on carrying out a bounty campaign, find a responsible person who can help with this, and its will a long time.
Activity: 163

Activity: 139

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Activity: 101
How many coins are currently released? Where can I see it?

Dear eshopping2, Please visit our official website and read our whitepaper  Smiley : https://wolfpackbot.com/
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I am also very interested. In this project, I would like to participate. I am sure that the coins will be well priced on the market.
Activity: 16

Activity: 16
Do you already have prototype software? How can I test your bot?

The BOT is currently live and can be downloaded for use from our website, https://www.wolfpackbot.com.  You will receive a 2 month free trial when you register before July 1!
It's cool that you give the opportunity to try your bot for free. I also have an interesting idea, where can I discuss it with you?

You may join our official telegram channel here: https://t.me/WolfpackBOT_Discussion and let's discuss that interesting idea that you have  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 299
Today I began to study in detail the topic of bots and realized that your project really has great potential, as well as many unique features that other projects cannot provide.
Activity: 63
Is your token already traded on any exchanges? Or are you currently addressing this issue?

Dear Dime21, Wolfcoin already listed in exchange. you can visit our official wolfpackbot website for the all details.
Hello, which namely exchange already listed ypur token? On exchanges the price same ?
Hi. P2PB2B, Local Trade and Exrates. The price on all exchanges is about the same.
Oh, these are good and big exchanges. What are daily volumes?
These are not very popular and large exchanges, but as a new project this is already a very good indicator, since many projects cannot add their token to at least some exchange.
Why do you think that this is not a popular exchange? These exchanges have a very high daily trading volume, and you should not forget that this is a new project.
Activity: 3
I suggest you create a video presentation of your trading bot, so that we can become more familiar with all the tools. Or another idea: make a video interview with team members. I think it would be very interesting.

WolfpackBOT Introduction: https://youtu.be/ModppYymfXU

WolfpackBOT Team Interview: https://youtu.be/SF5f1yusriA

We also have an outline for additional “How-to” and “Academy” videos. Is there a specific topic you would like to see covered?
Activity: 163
Is your token already traded on any exchanges? Or are you currently addressing this issue?

Dear Dime21, Wolfcoin already listed in exchange. you can visit our official wolfpackbot website for the all details.
Hello, which namely exchange already listed ypur token? On exchanges the price same ?
Hi. P2PB2B, Local Trade and Exrates. The price on all exchanges is about the same.
These are not very popular and large exchanges, but as a new project this is already a very good indicator, since many projects cannot add their token to at least some exchange.
Activity: 101

Dear dieselfury, You can check it for Volume: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/wolfpackbot?utm_content=wolfpackbot&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko
Activity: 96
I suggest you create a video presentation of your trading bot, so that we can become more familiar with all the tools. Or another idea: make a video interview with team members. I think it would be very interesting.
Nice idea!! I can help with the creation of a creative video about the bot and the project as a whole. I have experience creating such videoworks.
Activity: 25
Activity: 46

Pages:
Jump to: