Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN] - page 7. (Read 4921 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Hello, is there any news? In particular, I am most interested in the exchanges.
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
How many people already use your bot? Where can I find your community to chat about the project?
Telegram: https://t.me/WolfpackBOT_Discussion
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Trading bots are the future trading. Soon, people will only set the settings, and the bot will do the whole trade.
Activity: 46
I'm looking for a bot to try and understand the basics of trading in cryptocurrency, will this platform work for me?
Personally, I started using the bot from day one, and do not regret it. I can not say that it brought me a lot of money, but I began to understand how the cryptocurrency market works.
Wow, this is very interesting. Can you tell us more about your experience?
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
I'm looking for a bot to try and understand the basics of trading in cryptocurrency, will this platform work for me?
Personally, I started using the bot from day one, and do not regret it. I can not say that it brought me a lot of money, but I began to understand how the cryptocurrency market works.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Hello!
What currency pairs does your bot work for?
Activity: 81
In general, for a beginner you need to get acquainted with all the concepts of trade, to understand how the market works.
I would not be in a hurry with the bot, but in the future I definitely would recommend you to use the bot for trading, it gives great advantages if it is rationally and correctly used.
A faster way to learn will be trial and error. Personally, I studied in this way. Grin
This method is working, but it requires a money cushion on which you can fall in case of another failure in trade.
Even a beginner can avoid major setbacks if he rationally assesses risks and uses stop-lose in trading.
This in no way guarantees successful and profitable transactions, so it is better to begin to master the base and understand the basic principles of trading.
Activity: 97
In general, for a beginner you need to get acquainted with all the concepts of trade, to understand how the market works.
I would not be in a hurry with the bot, but in the future I definitely would recommend you to use the bot for trading, it gives great advantages if it is rationally and correctly used.
A faster way to learn will be trial and error. Personally, I studied in this way. Grin
This method is working, but it requires a money cushion on which you can fall in case of another failure in trade.
Even a beginner can avoid major setbacks if he rationally assesses risks and uses stop-lose in trading.
Activity: 130
Activity: 139
Activity: 299
Activity: 163
Question to the team: previously the issue of advertising was discussed here, what did you decide on this?
What kind of advertising was discussed? Please remind, because earlier there were discussed quite a few different topics and the team was offered a lot of ways to promote.
It was about advertising on the forum. There is the possibility of acquiring an advertising slot, it is very profitable and will attract many new users.
Can you tell in more detail about how much it costs and what is the largest audience you can attract?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Question to the team: previously the issue of advertising was discussed here, what did you decide on this?
What kind of advertising was discussed? Please remind, because earlier there were discussed quite a few different topics and the team was offered a lot of ways to promote.
It was about advertising on the forum. There is the possibility of acquiring an advertising slot, it is very profitable and will attract many new users.
Activity: 147
Activity: 95
Is the coin already being traded somewhere or are you just planning to add a coin to the exchange?
Token already trades on exchanges, namely Exrates, P2PB2B and Local Trade. Also i talked with team member, they said that token soon will be start trade on new exchanges.
Is this verified information, or just rumors?
Activity: 27
Is the coin already being traded somewhere or are you just planning to add a coin to the exchange?
Token already trades on exchanges, namely Exrates, P2PB2B and Local Trade. Also i talked with team member, they said that token soon will be start trade on new exchanges.
Wow really? If this is true - it will very well affect the project. If not a secret, what that's exchanges called?
Activity: 81
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Activity: 46
What is the next step in the development of the project? Adding a coin to a big exchange?
Activity: 96
Do you plan to add your token to Coinmarketcap? This will also significantly increase activity and be a good sign.
It is relatively simple, I can help you with this question Wink
How much need money for this? And as far as I know there should be a high trading volume?
Pages:
Jump to: