Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN] - page 9. (Read 4921 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Wow Roll Eyes And how will your bot work in the field of gambling?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Wolfcoin is now partnered with OreCoinGames! 

Deposit WOLF and play today at OreCoinGames.com.
Great news, I repeatedly heard about this project. I have been interested in gambling for a long time, I will need to try this platform with your bot.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 0

Wolfcoin is now partnered with OreCoinGames! 

Deposit WOLF and play today at OreCoinGames.com.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Hi guys do you have a mobile app? For which operating systems?

Dear Mateo Jr, we have a wolfcoin mobile wallet app for android user. and right now we don't have Bot android version. please download wolfcoin wallet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wolfcoinwallet
Do you plan to release your wallet for the iOS operating system? I think more people connected with crypto-currency use this operating system.

Dear Pastrana, Our team is currently working on the release for the IOS. Please stay tuned here ( https://t.me/thewolfpackBOT ) in the channel for updates and announcements! 😊
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100

Dear Mateo Jr, we have a wolfcoin mobile wallet app for android user. and right now we don't have Bot android version. please download wolfcoin wallet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wolfcoinwallet
Do you plan to release your wallet for the iOS operating system? I think more people connected with crypto-currency use this operating system.
Activity: 101

Activity: 63
Do you mean a project wallet? Or directly a mobile application with a bot?
Activity: 19
Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
Hi there @Varog, the bot for trading only works on Binance right now. Our coders are working on adding more exchanges and we'll definitely share it across all supported channels, so stay tuned.  Smiley
And how long will it take? Binance is truly one of the most relevant exchanges at the moment, but I withdrew all my funds from this exchange after hacking.
Activity: 112
Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
Hi there @Varog, the bot for trading only works on Binance right now. Our coders are working on adding more exchanges and we'll definitely share it across all supported channels, so stay tuned.  Smiley
This is already excellent, as Binance is one of the most popular exchanges today, especially for altcoins.
Activity: 16
It is also an interesting idea to create an advertising promotional campaign directly on the forum. It is extremely effective, and justified the investment.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Rona7ldo! We will definitely take this idea into consideration and keep them coming guys! We value what the entire community is saying and together we can make WolfpackBOT rise to the top!  Smiley
Do you report us here about your decision ??
This needs to be discussed first and we will definitely share some insights here. We really love your idea and you can keep them coming, we always value every idea you guys are sharing. Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 240
Activity: 163
It is also an interesting idea to create an advertising promotional campaign directly on the forum. It is extremely effective, and justified the investment.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Rona7ldo! We will definitely take this idea into consideration and keep them coming guys! We value what the entire community is saying and together we can make WolfpackBOT rise to the top!  Smiley
Do you report us here about your decision ??

Activity: 97
For such advertising campaigns have any framework? Will it be relevant to create such a promotional campaign for the bot?
In this type of advertising there is no framework, the main criterion is that the project must be directly related to cryptocurrency.
How much money do you need to spend on this type of advertising? Is it possible to get acquainted with the statistics of an average advertising campaign somewhere?
For such advertising campaigns have any framework? Will it be relevant to create such a promotional campaign for the bot?
In this type of advertising there is no framework, the main criterion is that the project must be directly related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
Activity: 299

I compared your bot with other projects, and I want to say that your project really has so many opportunities that other projects do not provide. This is very promising.
I have repeatedly seen how people write about the uniqueness of this bot, but I still can not understand what its peculiarity is. Explain to me please.
Check out the technical specifications of this bot, read the white paper and you will understand. Its true! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: