Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN] - page 5. (Read 4921 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I really admire your trading bot, do you already have a prototype or a demo version, so that we can evaluate the project?

You can download the Wolfpack PaperBOT for free by registering at www.wolfpackbot.com. If you register before July 1, you will receive a free 2-month trial of the live bot.
Activity: 25
Any news about the project? When will the coin be added to a huge exchange?
I think you can find out all the latest news from the project telegram channel or twitter.
Activity: 46
Any news about the project? When will the coin be added to a huge exchange?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hi, can i use your bot for all currency pairs on the Binance exchange, or only for the main ones?
Hello, what do you have on mind "the main currencies"?
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Hi, can i use your bot for all currency pairs on the Binance exchange, or only for the main ones?
Hello! After free use will the payment be charged automatically?

Payment will auto-renew, but this can be turned off in the Members Area of wolfpackbot.com.

I dont see where we can change it to turn it off, please explain. Thanks
And why do you want to turn off this feature? This, on the contrary, is a very useful and necessary function, it facilitates and optimizes your work.

Because I am not using the bot at the moment, actually I never even got a chance to use it, so I dont want to pay for something Im not using, so if its not being added till after the trial ends, hopefully I do not get charged for the next month
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Payment will auto-renew, but this can be turned off in the Members Area of wolfpackbot.com.

The ability to turn off auto pay will be added to the website after the free trial offer ends on July 1.  Thanks.
An excellent indicator that the team responds to user requests and responds, but I don’t quite understand why to add this function ?!
copper member
Activity: 87

Only 6 days remain to receive your FREE 2-month WolfpackBOT Trial!

Download WolfpackBOT from the Members Area of our website before July 1 to start your free trial period today.

There are only 19 days remaining until the Wolfcoin Blockchain Snapshot.

Those who contributed during the WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale are eligible to receive one of the two compensation options that were previously announced.

At the time of the snapshot, all WOLF holders, including those who mined, received masternode rewards, purchased WOLF from exchanges, or purchased WOLF from our website in the post-IEO period, will receive 1 to 1 WOLF to HOWL matching based on the number of WOLF held in their verified WOLF wallets. Any WOLF sold through WolfpackBOT.com for WolfpackBOT subscriptions after the snapshot cannot be withdrawn, and will only be used for WolfpackBOT subscription payments.

You can currently purchase WOLF from our exchange partners as well as WolfpackBOT.com, where you will receive 1 HOWL for every 5 WOLF purchased.
copper member

The ability to turn off auto pay will be added to the website after the free trial offer ends on July 1.  Thanks.
Activity: 96

And why do you want to turn off this feature? This, on the contrary, is a very useful and necessary function, it facilitates and optimizes your work.

Activity: 299
Does your bot charge some kind of hidden commission?

None, only Binance trading fees.
If i will be using the BNB token, the commission will be reduced, right?

Dear oprah, Yes, We recommend using BNB to pay for trade fees to get Binance’s trade discount.  You have to set that up yourself in your Binance account main profile page.
Does your bot work only for Binance or for Binance DEX as well?
Hey there, Not in Binance Dex yet, our bot now is working only on Binance. Other exchanges are not available right now and still in coding. We'll update everyone if we have new one. Smiley
If it's not a secret, on which exchanges will your bot work as well? For BitMex?
For margin trading, does a bot produce the same performance indicators, or is it less effective? As far as I know, margin trading is more expensive in terms of commission and more risky, I prefer to trade without leverage and use spot-limit.
It does not matter what type of trading - with or without leverage, the commission depends on the exchange and on other factors, for example the use of bonuses of exchange tokens.
Activity: 163

Dear oprah, Yes, We recommend using BNB to pay for trade fees to get Binance’s trade discount.  You have to set that up yourself in your Binance account main profile page.
Hey there, Not in Binance Dex yet, our bot now is working only on Binance. Other exchanges are not available right now and still in coding. We'll update everyone if we have new one. Smiley
If it's not a secret, on which exchanges will your bot work as well? For BitMex?
For margin trading, does a bot produce the same performance indicators, or is it less effective? As far as I know, margin trading is more expensive in terms of commission and more risky, I prefer to trade without leverage and use spot-limit.
Activity: 130

Activity: 16

Activity: 163
An interesting bot, but I would like it to also work for decentralized exchanges, since in recent times many people have been abandoning centralized exchanges.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

But Binance DEX is not yet up and running, or am I mistaken?
Activity: 139

Activity: 299
Good evening. How will be do snapshot? Will it happen on the same day of every month?
copper member

Only 7 days remain to receive your FREE 2-month WolfpackBOT Trial! 

Download WolfpackBOT from the Members Area of our website before July 1 to start your free trial period today.

There are only 20 days remaining until the Wolfcoin Blockchain Snapshot.

Those who contributed during the WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale are eligible to receive one of the two compensation options that were previously announced.

At the time of the snapshot, all WOLF holders, including those who mined, received masternode rewards, purchased WOLF from exchanges, or purchased WOLF from our website in the post-IEO period, will receive 1 to 1 WOLF to HOWL matching based on the number of WOLF held in their verified WOLF wallets. Any WOLF sold through WolfpackBOT.com for WolfpackBOT subscriptions after the snapshot cannot be withdrawn, and will only be used for WolfpackBOT subscription payments.

You can currently purchase WOLF from our exchange partners as well as WolfpackBOT.com, where you will receive 1 HOWL for every 5 WOLF purchased.

Pages:
Jump to: