Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN] - page 8. (Read 4921 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Do you plan to add your token to Coinmarketcap? This will also significantly increase activity and be a good sign.
It is relatively simple, I can help you with this question Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi!
Do you plan to launch your bot in new activities? Maybe you are negotiating with some companies?
Hello, WolfpackBOT has already entered into two new collaborative and partnership agreements with other projects, you can read about it above in this thread.
There is no need to stop on the achieved, it is necessary to develop your project and further. In addition, the project has already found relatively many users and investors, this is a very good indicator, since in 2019 this is hard to do.
That is true @Varog and we thank everyone who supports and trust our project. We will still develop and improve our project, everyone's opinion and thoughts are always considered by the team, so keep them coming. Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Hi!
Do you plan to launch your bot in new activities? Maybe you are negotiating with some companies?
Hello, WolfpackBOT has already entered into two new collaborative and partnership agreements with other projects, you can read about it above in this thread.
There is no need to stop on the achieved, it is necessary to develop your project and further. In addition, the project has already found relatively many users and investors, this is a very good indicator, since in 2019 this is hard to do.
Activity: 97
Hi!
Activity: 130
Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
If you are involved in altcoin trading, Binance is the best exchange for this.
Sure, but I would like to use this bot for margin trading.
But after all Grin margin trading will soon be introduced on Binance, it turns out that the bot will work for margin trading as well?
Margin trading is a slightly different algorithm and concept of trading, as it is trading with leverage.
If the bot is already configured for the Binance exchange, will it need to be reconfigured for margin trading?
More likely always, yes, since many functions in margin trading are radically different from regular trading.
Binance Exchange does not completely switch to margin trading, but only adds the possibility of margin trading. The bot both worked and will work for this exchange.
Activity: 163
Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
But after all Grin margin trading will soon be introduced on Binance, it turns out that the bot will work for margin trading as well?
Margin trading is a slightly different algorithm and concept of trading, as it is trading with leverage.
If the bot is already configured for the Binance exchange, will it need to be reconfigured for margin trading?
More likely always, yes, since many functions in margin trading are radically different from regular trading.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 147
Activity: 96
Activity: 139
Activity: 97
Activity: 81

A very good indicator that the project concludes partnership agreements with other projects that have already achieved some success in their fields.
But I do not quite understand how the bot will be involved in these projects and how to use it in these industries.
As far as I understand it, it will simply be the automation of many processes and services on the platforms, and the bot will help monitor all functions and make a profit by automating the processes.

Wolfcoin is listed on OreCoinGames. Wolfcoin can be used to play games on OreCoinGames, and users can earn more Wolfcoin in the process. This gives Wolfcoin another use case.

The partnership with ADVFN is to bring in more investors to the WolfpackBOT project. ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders. They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Great news, now I have not the slightest doubt in the grandiose intentions of this project, I will soon allocate funds for investment in your token.

Glad to hear that you like where we're heading as a project and community overall! Where do you wanna see WolfpackBOT next? Smiley
First of all, I would like your bot to start working for other exchanges, not only for Binance.
Activity: 16

A very good indicator that the project concludes partnership agreements with other projects that have already achieved some success in their fields.
But I do not quite understand how the bot will be involved in these projects and how to use it in these industries.
As far as I understand it, it will simply be the automation of many processes and services on the platforms, and the bot will help monitor all functions and make a profit by automating the processes.

Wolfcoin is listed on OreCoinGames. Wolfcoin can be used to play games on OreCoinGames, and users can earn more Wolfcoin in the process. This gives Wolfcoin another use case.

The partnership with ADVFN is to bring in more investors to the WolfpackBOT project. ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders. They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Great news, now I have not the slightest doubt in the grandiose intentions of this project, I will soon allocate funds for investment in your token.

Glad to hear that you like where we're heading as a project and community overall! Where do you wanna see WolfpackBOT next? Smiley
Activity: 112

Activity: 3

Activity: 130

Activity: 147

copper member
Activity: 87

We are proud to announce our new partnership with ADVFN.

ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders.  They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have also incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: