Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 19. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Latest block 3hours...?

It looks some problem in POS.

Is mining done? Last word was there were 990,000,000 coins! So, when completed maybe just about close to 1Billion total coins out?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked If completed, we should be seeing the ANNOUNCEMENT!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Latest block 3hours...?

Yea, weird.  I dont think the system is down, just the explorer.  I successfully made a transaction between the stopped time on the explorer and now.
Activity: 157
Latest block 3hours...?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
guess all the 8-9 satoshis are out for now, lol

Shocked  time to get some cheap coin now lol
guess all the 8-9 satoshis are out for now, lol
Need to spread the word on this coin and get the volume up.

yup anybody with any decent amount of followers on twitter #XAN #Xanoncoin and make sure to add other #'s from the other high volume coins

with so much so fast I expected to see a few nice dumps Cheesy thank you very much who evers unloading on me at 9 sats Cheesy your too kind Cheesy

we had a great start... most coins don't even make it out of pow these day's without major issues Wink

haha, lovin the 8-9 satoshi dumps also, picking up some nice discounted coins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

yup anybody with any decent amount of followers on twitter #XAN #Xanoncoin and make sure to add other #'s from the other high volume coins

with so much so fast I expected to see a few nice dumps Cheesy thank you very much who evers unloading on me at 9 sats Cheesy your too kind Cheesy

we had a great start... most coins don't even make it out of pow these day's without major issues Wink
Activity: 112

I'm on it.

Flood Twitter with #XANONCOIN
Activity: 156
If this is life , then I prefer death !
lookin good,  can't wait to see the real deal.
So wait, this is all mined out already? Sad

yup all mined, 2-3 days ahead of schedule.  All waiting on the white paper release.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
So wait, this is all mined out already? Sad
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
My wallet says 0 active connections and isnt syncing? Anyone else?

has worked like a charm for me with the conf file zanon.conf and the nodes listed in the ann

Pffff I'm a tard. Was doing the wallet over my phone teamviewer and didn't add the conf lol
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
I´ve got 250k all mined with my gaming machine(sli gtx 780 ti) and im keeping it too, if all goes well we´re gonna have a great anon coin wich should be very well distributed due to the total amount of coins

I mine when im at work, sleeping or just browsing the net, been mining for 3 months and made so far a total 0.85 BTC wich i could probably should have made more if i didnt waste time o crappy coins but since i dont pay for eletricity i think its okay

Go Xanon im in for the long haul  Wink

legendary
Kaspa

has worked like a charm for me with the conf file zanon.conf and the nodes listed in the ann
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
legendary
Kaspa
Yes, all the real +numbers are coming in from PoS now.  No more blocks left to mine.

only 990 Million, A crapload less than the estimated 1.5 Billion.

AWESOME!! I was getting plenty of stakes all the way through Cheesy I was hoping we'd get less than 1 billion Cheesy

I've seen it be close to 50% of predicted on some coins
congrats on whoever mined the last mine-able block 10080!
Yes, all the real +numbers are coming in from PoS now.  No more blocks left to mine.

only 990 Million, A crapload less than the estimated 1.5 Billion.
legendary
Kaspa
ipominer...cureent block 10,083?

dedicated is still going but haven't received a block since 10074 Cheesy so they're mining air
Pages:
Jump to: