Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 15. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nice Whitepaper. Getting some more while they are still cheap Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What incentive will exchanges have to be intermediate in anonymous transaction (there can be legal issues, but it is good idea use them)? Have you been talking about this with bittrex and c-cex?

Bittrex has already established craploads of wallets and xan for the transactions. 

Benefit to exchanges?  Every transaction even the super anon portion should give the exchanges extra profits per transaction just for them to shuffle xan through their wallets.
people who can't keep their words don't deserve trust. Fall asleep? LAMO
Lots of scam dev fall asleep when they play pump & dump shit.

WOW omg I didn't even realize!@#!@#!#@@! OMG thank you sir for showing me the LIGHT!  pfffft like you've never fell asleep or slept in through something important lol.  such hypocrisy.

Here are some facts so far.  The white paper was blurred and partially shown before the white paper launch meaning it was at least mostly completed as the image was the last portion of the white paper.

Dev. has not failed to deliver so far, though it might have been a little late.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
people who can't keep their words don't deserve trust. Fall asleep? LAMO
Lots of scam dev fall asleep when they play pump & dump shit.
Dang, I just missed that dump by 20-30 mins....My funds just arrived from the bank. Just got another 2.1Mil at 10 satochis. Coulda had 3M++ if my $ was 30min earlier.....

Oh well, the worst is over now.  Shocked White Paper is out and looks good. Shocked

I suggest the DEV put a link up for .pdf, because MANY people do NOT know this .nz website and simply will NOT download from there.

GREAT JOB!! They just removed all their sell walls that were there 10-19satoshis. So many miners will regret selling so LOW!!

~darylluke.

Undecided XanonCoin   XAN   4094787.50000000   0   0   0.40947875    0.0%

wowowowow I got a bunch in at 7,8  Thanks guys Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dang, I just missed that dump by 20-30 mins....My funds just arrived from the bank. Just got another 2.1Mil at 10 satochis. Coulda had 3M++ if my $ was 30min earlier.....

Oh well, the worst is over now.  Shocked White Paper is out and looks good. Shocked

I suggest the DEV put a link up for .pdf, because MANY people do NOT know this .nz website and simply will NOT download from there.

GREAT JOB!! They just removed all their sell walls that were there 10-19satoshis. So many miners will regret selling so LOW!!

~darylluke.

Undecided XanonCoin   XAN   4094787.50000000   0   0   0.40947875    0.0%
Activity: 46

What incentive will exchanges have to be intermediate in anonymous transaction (there can be legal issues, but it is good idea use them)? Have you been talking about this with bittrex and c-cex?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Most people don't like to download stuff.

Can u post details on OP ?
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

Whitepaper looks very good, any timeframe for implementation?
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Dev has got up  Wink  panic buy  Grin
Activity: 354
XAN,looks like a good coin,but i just have zero,lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
DEV AWOL = SCAM
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
My prediction is selling at 12 satoshis in few days.
Activity: 307
Almost 50% down. Soon this coin will reach 1 satoshi Embarrassed

ppssst he's sleeping.  Cool

Everywhere thisweekcsoin or keyzersoze appears ..................... price go down and lot of scammed people appear

dude, you should see a doctor.  Undecided
Activity: 32

Everywhere thisweekcsoin or keyzersoze appears ..................... price go down and lot of scammed people appear
Activity: 307

Activity: 490
Activity: 32
Can't wait to see 100s of satoshi Smiley

This coin has the potential to go there, for sure.

Whitepaper coming out today or tomorrow?

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/439l3m

~74 BTC are needed to get at 2k satoshi per XAN.

Every thread where

keysersozemc
alias
thisweekscoin
alias
Aleksandar Vujanov (his real name)
[email protected]
+381 062291529
Serbia

posts .... there is higher possibility of scam, as he is suspect from one of the biggiest scams ever - www.cryptorush.in exchange fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.100

I would not believe him even weight of this mother

says the guy who has WARNING beware if trading with you... you must have scammed ppl with that low trust

Yes I recieved negative trust from keyzersoze alias thisweekscoin alias aleksandar vujanov, because I supported thread founder - phonebloks, who tired to find owner of cryptorush and people who cooperated with him.

Aleksandar vujanov gave me negative trust because he is one of the former co-owners of cryptorush.in exchange  and he will do everything to damage reputation of phonebloks user and my reputation as he know they stole lot of coins in cryptorush.in case and this needs to be forgotten very fast as he may have serious problems as a member of cryptorush.in team Wink

Activity: 252
Can't wait to see 100s of satoshi Smiley

This coin has the potential to go there, for sure.

Whitepaper coming out today or tomorrow?

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/439l3m

~74 BTC are needed to get at 2k satoshi per XAN.

Every thread where

keysersozemc
alias
thisweekscoin
alias
Aleksandar Vujanov (his real name)
[email protected]
+381 062291529
Serbia

posts .... there is higher possibility of scam, as he is suspect from one of the biggiest scams ever - www.cryptorush.in exchange fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.100

I would not believe him even weight of this mother

says the guy who has WARNING beware if trading with you... you must have scammed ppl with that low trust
Pages:
Jump to: