Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 16. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see 100s of satoshi Smiley

This coin has the potential to go there, for sure.

Whitepaper coming out today or tomorrow?

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/439l3m

~74 BTC are needed to get at 2k satoshi per XAN.

Every thread where

keysersozemc
alias
thisweekscoin
alias
Aleksandar Vujanov (his real name)
[email protected]
+381 062291529
Serbia

posts .... there is higher possibility of scam, as he is suspect from one of the biggiest scams ever - www.cryptorush.in exchange fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.100

I would not believe him even weight of this mother

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
DEV is from USA and he fell asleep because of to much work he done in last days. Whitepaper will be up in a few hours

do you know him?

kind of, yes

Know him in person ?
no, he is from Los Angeles
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
But Op tells about 3 devs with diff timezones. Why is there noone of them ITT now ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
DEV is from USA and he fell asleep because of to much work he done in last days. Whitepaper will be up in a few hours

do you know him?

kind of, yes

Know him in person ?

do you know him?

kind of, yes
Activity: 307

do you know him?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Where is the whitepaper???
Oh~~~Wait for the results :Price down to 8 !!!
Activity: 97
where is the whitepaper?Dev,are you kiding me? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
yup deff more than a little disappointed  Huh
Activity: 230
Yeah the Backround of the page is white...Does not constitute as a white Paper!

C'mon Dev you have been good so far! This can really hurt the coin!

No White Paper people start leaving.
lol

But on a serious note, I agree.  It looks bad on them but, well see.  I think the whales are starting to splash around with what they collected so far.

I usually give people more than 1 hour.  Plus the dev. seems to post late at night.  

Take a chill pill, put buy orders at 4,5,6 and go to bed lol.

And if you're really worried, dump your coins into my 7,8 Cheesy

I don't dump! Just waiting.
Activity: 84

lol

But on a serious note, I agree.  It looks bad on them but, well see.  I think the whales are starting to splash around with what they collected so far.

I usually give people more than 1 hour.  Plus the dev. seems to post late at night.  

Take a chill pill, put buy orders at 4,5,6 and go to bed lol.

And if you're really worried, dump your coins into my 7,8 Cheesy

Activity: 307
yup, and still lots of volume cheap for the big whales to gobble up, lol if my old VW wasn't about to die I'd be buying a shwack load right now... but a delivery driver isn't a delivery driver without a car Sad

Fonz, What is your twitter handle? I am @jdsteel82

25Min left  Shocked Grin

same as on here lol and any site I've been on since my late teens, geez since 98 or so... lol now I feel old Wink

in 98 I was 17 lol

I was 16...man we are old!

I was 18

And iam disappointed.

A forum, website and twitter post with new info does not take 20 min. A counter suggests everything was ready to go......

What does that have to do with us talking about our age?  Were all waiting also.

Has directly to do with this forum topic and how I feel related to it.. not old or young just disappointed.

Info may still come out, but putting up time frames and not meeting them is a bad call .. in crypto land this can be construed as very negative.

+1
Activity: 182
yup, and still lots of volume cheap for the big whales to gobble up, lol if my old VW wasn't about to die I'd be buying a shwack load right now... but a delivery driver isn't a delivery driver without a car Sad

25Min left  Shocked Grin

same as on here lol and any site I've been on since my late teens, geez since 98 or so... lol now I feel old Wink

in 98 I was 17 lol

I was 18

And iam disappointed.

A forum, website and twitter post with new info does not take 20 min. A counter suggests everything was ready to go......

What does that have to do with us talking about our age?  Were all waiting also.

Has directly to do with this forum topic and how I feel related to it.. not old or young just disappointed.

Info may still come out, but putting up time frames and not meeting them is a bad call .. in crypto land this can be construed as very negative.

25Min left  Shocked Grin

in 98 I was 17 lol

I was 18

And iam disappointed.

Activity: 182

25Min left  Shocked Grin

in 98 I was 17 lol

I was 18

And iam disappointed.

Yup, Getting old and feeling it lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

25Min left  Shocked Grin

in 98 I was 17 lol

I was 18

25Min left  Shocked Grin

in 98 I was 17 lol
Pages:
Jump to: