Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 14. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Am I reading the order book right...people are asking .0009btc/Xan and above!?

No, reading it wrong:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAN

~darylluke.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Lol yea, If you look at the graph, there's a ton of people asking for 1+btc for 1 xan lolz.  some as crazy as 20 btc for 1 xan  Grin
Activity: 230
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well, we still don't have enough information to make even a youtube. With what we have to date it would be very short, and would cause many more questions, imho. Thus far, we have just one article about our coin, which I have tweeted, along with the White Paper just released.

***PLEASE!! Developers, release a link for that White Paper with a .pdf adress asap. You are not getting the hits you COULD be getting, because it is a largely unknown url. Also, updating the OP & Website is a good idea, but to neglect these is not recommended. Other than these, I am all out of ideas.

Where do we stand with PR? Is somebody in charge of this? Would he/she kindly check in here with an post of that status? I'll contribute to that, so post a wallet addy, too.

~darylluke.

here here
Well, we still don't have enough information to make even a youtube. With what we have to date it would be very short, and would cause many more questions, imho. Thus far, we have just one article about our coin, which I have tweeted, along with the White Paper just released.

***PLEASE!! Developers, release a link for that White Paper with a .pdf adress asap. You are not getting the hits you COULD be getting, because it is a largely unknown url. Also, updating the OP & Website is a good idea, but to neglect these is not recommended. Other than these, I am all out of ideas.

Where do we stand with PR? Is somebody in charge of this? Would he/she kindly check in here with an post of that status? I'll contribute to that, so post a wallet addy, too.

~darylluke.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
lol 5 sat, Oh my... I think your dream'n Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwY7P9IGv4U
keep dumping whale bros, I got tons of buy orders in from a few days ago that still need to be filled at 3,4,5,6,7 and they should be somewhere on the top of the stack lol.

Just some simple math, buying at 10 and selling at 100 sat = 10X profit,  buying at 5 selling at 100 sat = 20x profit ,  anyone want to believe there is another reason for whales dumping their purchases at 8,9 to try and scare you into dumping into them at 5,6,7?

yea, no duh
Keyser Soze posted like 2 days ago, and considering its morning of the second day, I doubt that is a conspiracy lolz.

And he posted to snuff out another fgt Fudder like you masterdax lol

You guys do realize its the normal work week, people have JOBS.  maybe you don't have the brain to get one of those and all you can do is flame.
legendary
Activity: 1050

sleeping is good never be sorry for sleeping  Grin

quickly skimmed the whitepaper, interesting looking forward to implementation.
legendary
Kaspa
I told ya ... coin become scam coin and main promoter - thisweekscoin (keyzersoze) is gone ... Cheesy

lol main promoter!? sure there bud. K he's gone now... you can f#ck off anytime Cheesy

thats fine if you have beef with him personally, but dragging it to other coins that have nothing to do with him besides the fact that he noticed shortly after it launched and mined it is some serious bullshit and I'm sure thats were some of those neg trusts came from.

your not even trying to hurt this coin because you think he's the dev? your just fudding cause he supports it? so your trying to hurt ALL the other supporters of this coin who don't have anything to do with him?? wow little to no logic in your thinking eh? a lil sociopathic are we?

if you were claiming he was the dev with PROOF it would be another story... but doing what your doing the way your doing it, is just being a dick to everyone.
I think it's funny it happens right after everyone goes to work lol
now is pos period ?

yuppers we made it cleanly into pure pos with out issue Cheesy whitepaper released, and I just bought another 300k or so at 8 sat Cheesy

heh, I sneaked in some ninja buy orders last night and this morning before the big dump and I ended up grabbing a lot of coin at 8 and 7.

Remember, nobody that is a normal trader has enough xan to dump 150million of them at 9,8,7 when most probably picked them up around that price or at 10 lol.

Only reason for it the whales to do this is to dump most at 9,8,7 and then buy more at 6,7,8 from weak hands.
now is pos period ?

PoW ended 2 days ago and PoS has been running smoothly.  Please take some time to read the white paper, it sounds very cool with some good ideas.
legendary
Kaspa
now is pos period ?

yuppers we made it cleanly into pure pos with out issue Cheesy whitepaper released, and I just bought another 300k or so at 8 sat Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
now is pos period ?
Wait for it......FUDSTERS will swarm here when our coin price starts to move up.

$15,000+ Volume for a $50,000 market cap coin. Once this report came out, 75%+ of the miners pulled their open sell order walls.

This coin is a true "sleeper". NOBODY has even noticed our coin and it is very stable.

We have"7 days until implementation", so not long until we get noticed after that. The smart money is quietly buying at these bargain-basement prices we are currently witnessing. They have 5-7 days to do just that. 10 satochis just may be the psychological "floor" of support until then. I'm a convinced bag-holder. NO qet-rich quick scheme going on here. Watch out for FUD, and don't let them shake loose coins from your hands for cheap! (Anything UNDER 100sat is cheap for next 5-7 days, imho)

~darylluke.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I told ya ... coin become scam coin and main promoter - thisweekscoin (keyzersoze) is gone ... Cheesy
Nice Whitepaper. Getting some more while they are still cheap Smiley

cheap? did you see the marketcap? theres lots of coins with lower market cap that have much more to offer then Xanoncoin

i think this is a good price atm if not slightly overpriced

Yea,  7-9 is now probably the right price but only time will tell.  Many of those coins that offer something "more" can also be unsubstantiated.   Also, these dumps are very suspicious seeing as it's the same stupid strategy that the bots use to gain more coins.

I'm still holding and buying more lower.  I'm not trying to feed the hype but there is no evidence that this is a scamcoin other than a few flamers, whales or trolls who like to come in without any coin and make noise. Not saying this about the person i am replying too, just a general observation.

The coin has been out less than a week and the market cap just dropped cause well it looks like a whale bot just dumped to scare noobs.  150 million coin dump will do that lol.  if you actually watch like me, there are lots of people coming in, just the bots taking them out right away, wow big surprise lol.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Nice Whitepaper. Getting some more while they are still cheap Smiley

cheap? did you see the marketcap? theres lots of coins with lower market cap that have much more to offer then Xanoncoin

i think this is a good price atm if not slightly overpriced
Pages:
Jump to: