Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 17. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yup, and still lots of volume cheap for the big whales to gobble up, lol if my old VW wasn't about to die I'd be buying a shwack load right now... but a delivery driver isn't a delivery driver without a car Sad

Fonz, What is your twitter handle? I am @jdsteel82

25Min left  Shocked Grin

same as on here lol and any site I've been on since my late teens, geez since 98 or so... lol now I feel old Wink

in 98 I was 17 lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
yup, and still lots of volume cheap for the big whales to gobble up, lol if my old VW wasn't about to die I'd be buying a shwack load right now... but a delivery driver isn't a delivery driver without a car Sad

25Min left  Shocked Grin

same as on here lol and any site I've been on since my late teens, geez since 98 or so... lol now I feel old Wink
What's up with the white paper?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Well?HuhHuh??
Activity: 307

25Min left  Shocked Grin
Activity: 230

Activity: 68
This message can make the price up it?
legendary
Kaspa
xan buy amount is again over 400million and amount left for sale in the 13,14,15 range are dwindling.  Good things happening I can see.
Why bittrex doesnt give a price?

Are you asking why bittrex doesn't sell their holdings?  There is also no IPO so I don't think they are trying to sell now.  They are waiting for a good price maybe in the 200 satoshi range? lol  Cheesy
Why bittrex doesnt give a price?
Guys, what's a fair price for XAN in your opinion? Do you consider the total amount of XAN in your speculation?

I'm actually a bit surprised we're not on our way up to 15 already, but with this many coins created this fast there was bound to be a few days of dumping. and deff not enough people are tweeting and posting... word of mouth is the best advertizing there is in cryptoland, the more active you are in cyberland the more valuable the community is... the more valuable the community is the more valuable our coins will be Wink

once we get the ball rolling on it's way to 15 then who knows where it might end up Cheesy

Yea for now, I'm quite happy picking up more at 9, lol.  Im sure most are waiting for the white paper.
legendary
Kaspa
Guys, what's a fair price for XAN in your opinion? Do you consider the total amount of XAN in your speculation?

I'm actually a bit surprised we're not on our way up to 15 already, but with this many coins created this fast there was bound to be a few days of dumping. and deff not enough people are tweeting and posting... word of mouth is the best advertizing there is in cryptoland, the more active you are in cyberland the more valuable the community is... the more valuable the community is the more valuable our coins will be Wink

once we get the ball rolling on it's way to 15 then who knows where it might end up Cheesy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
how much the number of the coin for pow?? please tell me, thanks so mcuh.

989,893,219 http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/#

please note that my opinion is not an advice of investment; there's a countdown timer that showing how much time left to publish whitepaper in the web site, i am waiting for the time end see what happens. if you have a considerable amount of xanon, maybe you should wait too. it says 15hrs 12mins left.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
wxh
Activity: 98
how much the number of the coin for pow?? please tell me, thanks so mcuh.
Activity: 196
THIS IS BITTREX WALLET ADDRESS

Tagged the whole guesstimated BITTREX wallet in the explorer, they're undisputed #1
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/#!wallets

Note that it's a minimum guesstimation, they have at least 27.5% of outstanding XAN, and very likely have more which isn't tagged/taggable yet.

Thank you for this. ~darylluke.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
THIS IS BITTREX WALLET ADDRESS

Tagged the whole guesstimated BITTREX wallet in the explorer, they're undisputed #1
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xan/#!wallets

Note that it's a minimum guesstimation, they have at least 27.5% of outstanding XAN, and very likely have more which isn't tagged/taggable yet.

so now we wait for WP
Pages:
Jump to: