Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 2. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Does anyone know where can I download Xanoncoin wallet from?

Anyone?
Activity: 138
I've lost a lot of money from Xan
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
MS collec has not contacted me back.

He is very busy, i know he just changed positions at work to a more time consuming job. Real life jobs <
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
MS collec has not contacted me back.
Activity: 66
Does anyone know where can I download Xanoncoin wallet from?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
is it dead really?
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
First, we need a dev. someone that can fork the coin and will be able to implement the anon. First person that comes to mind would be the "sync" founder mscollec. He got nite69 to make "nitesend". Maybe if we message mscollec, he would be interested in taking over this coin and implementing nitesend.

edit; I have messaged mscollec; will reply with his response.

I talk to MsCollec Smiley ill mention something as well. I have been trying to get ahold Nite69 for a few days. He must be busy with work.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
First, we need a dev. someone that can fork the coin and will be able to implement the anon. First person that comes to mind would be the "sync" founder mscollec. He got nite69 to make "nitesend". Maybe if we message mscollec, he would be interested in taking over this coin and implementing nitesend.

Great !  

Would love to see this coin get up again.
Need to make new twitter to bring new ppl to XAN
Can someone confirm me, why I do now see IP address from 'getinfo' command

It shows like: "ip" : "2001:0:9e38:90f7:102c:65d6:88e1:e804",

Huh  Huh
Activity: 231

Great ! 

Would love to see this coin get up again.

Crypto Enthusiast, BD
i wish someone would. i still got like 10,000,000 of these coins. But im a realist

This coin is staking very well. Wallet doing fine without issues, code clean-someone/community need to take over & make a fork.

I wish a nigga would!

New dev could get alot of coins cheap and turn this coin around and make alot of money. Wish I knew how to do it.

Then lets do It. Let me know, how do I help you.
i wish someone would. i still got like 10,000,000 of these coins. But im a realist

This coin is staking very well. Wallet doing fine without issues, code clean-someone/community need to take over & make a fork.

I wish a nigga would!

New dev could get alot of coins cheap and turn this coin around and make alot of money. Wish I knew how to do it.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
don't get your hopes up

That's an attitude of success right there. Someone will and should pick this coin up and do a hard fork.
don't get your hopes up
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Is anything going to happen with this coin
Activity: 195
If you have your xanon coins at bittrex, you need to download the xanon wallet from the first page.  Next build a xanon.conf file using notepad or notepad++ with the following information in the .conf file.
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=35231
addnode=192.99.167.159:35232
addnode=82.139.116.38:35232
addnode=188.226.227.187:35232
store your newly created xanon.conf file int the xanon folder using this command.  %appdata%
then run the wallet.
then transfer your coins from bittrex to your wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 34
Coin with good potential, sad.  Huh

If you have your xanon coins at bittrex, you need to download the xanon wallet from the first page.  Next build a xanon.conf file using notepad or notepad++ with the following information in the .conf file.

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=35231
addnode=192.99.167.159:35232
addnode=82.139.116.38:35232
addnode=188.226.227.187:35232

store your newly created xanon.conf file int the xanon folder using this command.  %appdata%

then run the wallet.

then transfer your coins from bittrex to your wallet.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Coin with good potential, sad.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: