Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 6. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
OK i try, pool done,
Activity: 252
Anyone want to start a pool for a giveaway?  I'm willing to donate 100k for maybe a giveaway that KeyserSozeMC could host.

Any more early supporters willing to donate?

I am willing to donate too (250k XAN). Maybe more.

XAN 250k - 0.0001BTC.... no thanks

I know is small amount, but it is 0.25 % of all XAN. But 250k Xan is not 0.0001 BTC with price 2 satoshi it is 0.005 (0.0049875) and with price 1 satoshi it is 0.0025. If you send me pm with your adress, i will send you calculator. Obviously you need it more. Don´t worry i will pay posting.

looooool thats a good one
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Anyone want to start a pool for a giveaway?  I'm willing to donate 100k for maybe a giveaway that KeyserSozeMC could host.

I know is small amount, but it is 0.025 % of all XAN. But 250k Xan is not 0.0001 BTC with price 2 satoshi it is 0.005 (0.0049875) and with price 1 satoshi it is 0.0025. If you send me pm with your adress, i will send you calculator. Obviously you need it more. Don´t worry i will pay posting.
Activity: 403

Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Dev....any chance you could just post a quick reassurance that you are still working on the coin and that you are still planning on releasing something soon? Thanks!!

We are still working on finishing the code for AnonAug by July 25. The delay was caused by the unexpected vacation taken by two members of the dev team. I will update the thread more often. Cheers
Today is July 24...you will release tomorrow?

It will be ready by tomorrow, if there are no bugs.
Sneak Peak or Screenshot?
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Dev....any chance you could just post a quick reassurance that you are still working on the coin and that you are still planning on releasing something soon? Thanks!!

We are still working on finishing the code for AnonAug by July 25. The delay was caused by the unexpected vacation taken by two members of the dev team. I will update the thread more often. Cheers
Today is July 24...you will release tomorrow?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Smiley Meet your target delivery .. stay active when ever possible ... if you build it ... they will come .. and hopefully buy Wink
I'm all-in in this coin and I do believe we can deposit our hope in it. If I still had more BTC I'd put even more in XANON. We just need to wait until it is released Smiley
Activity: 31
Activity: 307
i got tired of this coin and sold lots of coin today. dev may be a good guy but did not work for this one.
well, it seems this coin aint going anywhere for now.lets hope for something good in a few days from dev. i invested 1.3 btc at 13 satosi lol. was pure gambling

I did the same. From looking at the whitepaper, the dev definitely knows what he is doing so I have hopes that this may just be the start of something great.

But like you, I put 1 BTC in and I'm in it until the death (or the moon)!
Activity: 150
well, it seems this coin aint going anywhere for now.lets hope for something good in a few days from dev. i invested 1.3 btc at 13 satosi lol. was pure gambling
Activity: 31
I highly recommend putting SxC on ignore. It's pretty funny knowing that he is sitting there trolling and posting his nonsense but all I see it:

This user is currently ignored

LOL.

What do you think about that SxC? Oh wait....I can't read your reply because you are ignored so save your breath LOL

Activity: 307
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

thank you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SxC
prices can't get much better than this lol  Grin
Where are the parents???  (developer)

Did a runner
Activity: 112
Where are the parents???  (developer)

Activity: 84
Activity: 252
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

excellent interpretation of the current status of Xanoncoin

could of just said Shitcoin or even Trashcoin that would of been plenty tbh

Anyone can adopt functions or use for merchant purposes any coin ( look at all the bitcoin foundations & investment holding companies showing up), But people dont on this scale for altcoins. They wait for some charismatic/programing god/with limitless funding to appear and do it for them....this allows for all coins to be "shitcoins" at various stages of there existence....And since the tooth fair, santa and the easter bunny are busy, coin "communities" have to rely on the Devs to make anything happen, on there own time frames of course. (for the good or the bad)

I personally have found several entry/exit points on Xanoncoin and now sit on "free units". So for the supporters & the crap talkers, wish you the best...whatever your agenda. Would I like to see XanonCoin succeed.... yes. As well as any of the other 1k+ coins out this year. Trust any particular coin... no.

Trade the Hell out of them... all of them. Trade fast, take profits, sit on free coins in case they become the new whatever....when it comes to your money, dont fall in love, dont hate and never trust anything or anyone at face value... if you want to keep it or increase value.

great post there friend

excellent interpretation of the current status of Xanoncoin

could of just said Shitcoin or even Trashcoin that would of been plenty tbh

Anyone can adopt functions or use for merchant purposes any coin ( look at all the bitcoin foundations & investment holding companies showing up), But people dont on this scale for altcoins. They wait for some charismatic/programing god/with limitless funding to appear and do it for them....this allows for all coins to be "shitcoins" at various stages of there existence....And since the tooth fair, santa and the easter bunny are busy, coin "communities" have to rely on the Devs to make anything happen, on there own time frames of course. (for the good or the bad)

I personally have found several entry/exit points on Xanoncoin and now sit on "free units". So for the supporters & the crap talkers, wish you the best...whatever your agenda. Would I like to see XanonCoin succeed.... yes. As well as any of the other 1k+ coins out this year. Trust any particular coin... no.

Trade the Hell out of them... all of them. Trade fast, take profits, sit on free coins in case they become the new whatever....when it comes to your money, dont fall in love, dont hate and never trust anything or anyone at face value... if you want to keep it or increase value.
Pages:
Jump to: