Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 7. (Read 58869 times)

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

excellent interpretation of the current status of Xanoncoin

could of just said Shitcoin or even Trashcoin that would of been plenty tbh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everything like short news?

coin it's self has been great, dev released whitepaper and announced date of update, but has been pretty much silent since... so I think most have moved their interest somewhere else for the time being, dev sleeping through his whitepaper launch time didn't instill much confidence as well I'm sure. if dev comes back with a solid anonaug  thats diff/better than other anon's then we could still be sitting pretty. but it would take a good twitter brigade to bring some attention back to us. and so far there was only a handful of us that were tweeting and trying to get our coin noticed the rest of the community was just sitting on their hands hoping a magic fairy would get the coin noticed and people interested.

and then having a sociopath like SxC stroking his ego on the thread all day doesn't help anything,

excellent interpretation of the current status of Xanoncoin
Activity: 252

perfectly said
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

1 satoshi guy's soon NO buyer's

and into the LTC market so it can drop even lower

maybe you need a job?? ... i think even part time will do you the world of good....
 maybe get some fresh air... being glued to the computer is not good for your health... even ask mummy and daddy to give you some more pocket money and you can buy some candy for yourself... all the time spent trolling... unless being a troll is your job...then you might need to find another employment opportunity

i can help i know many places, thanks for your contribution... wether positive or negative we care for your well being
SxC
1 satoshi guy's soon NO buyer's

and into the LTC market so it can drop even lower
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hiring @ThisWeeksCoin really didn't make this week your week, did it?

when I finally went to his blog to see what his site was about I had a good laugh,  Venturecoin 100% premine 10k a coin lol the crown jewel of scams or what?   

yea, saw a thread about that.  Looks suspect.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

when I finally went to his blog to see what his site was about I had a good laugh,  Venturecoin 100% premine 10k a coin lol the crown jewel of scams or what?   
Activity: 150
SxC is a torcoin fanboi cheerleader who is pissed cause he holding a 150btc bag of onionskins.
lol i know. the coin with a 17 old years china developer. he keeps hoping that coin will go back to 40-60k so he can break even . i wrote there when coin was 33k that in 2 weeks coin will be 5k and 1 btc volume a day
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SxC is a torcoin fanboi cheerleader who is pissed cause he holding a 150btc bag of onionskins.
2 satoshi is almost gone

maybe you need a job?? ... i think even part time will do you the world of good....
 maybe get some fresh air... being glued to the computer is not good for your health... even ask mummy and daddy to give you some more pocket money and you can buy some candy for yourself... all the time spent trolling... unless being a troll is your job...then you might need to find another employment opportunity

i can help i know many places, thanks for your contribution... wether positive or negative we care for your well being
SxC
2 satoshi is almost gone
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everyhing like short news?

It's TRASH

its funny because YOU are the biggest bagholdr of this coin!! loool got to love the trolls

it's funny that i don't own a single coin and never will

legendary
Activity: 1050
On the 18th the Dev stated 1 week until anon is implemented, people seem to have forgotten. I'm holding till then
SxC
what is going on with this coin can someone please sum up everyhing like short news?

It's TRASH

its funny because YOU are the biggest bagholdr of this coin!! loool got to love the trolls

it's funny that i don't own a single coin and never will

It's TRASH

SxC

It's TRASH
Activity: 307
SxC

lol other nite @ bittrex troll box he was trash talking it

wish i got a screen shot now
SxC
nice little bit of FAKE buy support @ 1 satoshi now theres 1.9 BTC in order's
Pages:
Jump to: