Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 3. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
.01 BTC buy today Cool

woohoo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lost 1.3 btc in this coin. lol well i made 3 btc yesterday in another coin , so sometimes u lose, sometime u win.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
There is nothing wrong with this coin for it to be this low, other than the Dev leaving. We need a new dev!
Got some buys today Cheesy
Activity: 5
I buy 10 mil Xan = 1 LTC. PM me. Escrow acceptable
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
takeover now or this will die like itc and other running dev coins. Kiss
Activity: 93
is there any good news from dev or market?
Is there any xanon/ltc market? We need a ltc market for xanon.

Comkort?
Community takeover. Do we have a leader in mind?

Anyone want to step forward?
I'll buy xanon for 1 ltc per 10 million. Any escrow of your choice can be accepted. Pm me
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Community takeover. Do we have a leader in mind?
Community take over???

+1, the coin itself works very well and it only needs proper development and community support for it to prosper.

these community take overs never do any good for the coin. just give up and hold your bag with pride  Cool
well it has worked for many coins.
A community takeover would be great for this coin. It has potential

Just like SilkCoin  Wink

它有潛力
Activity: 56
Community take over???

+1, the coin itself works very well and it only needs proper development and community support for it to prosper.

these community take overs never do any good for the coin. just give up and hold your bag with pride  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
make a pool like vvv

I vote for a community takeover.

I 2nd this, Lets takeover the coin!

This coin could reach 1500 Satoshi.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
twitter account gone.. website cannot be found, and nothing from the dev on the lack of confirmation on the 26th.. not looking good

bro have you read anything on this page?? and before?? dev left this as they couldnt implement their version of anon
Somebody please step up and take over this Xanoncoin like whitecoin!!! and asiacoin!!!

we all lost out on this shit... i guess a takeover would be good to at least get out money back lol but as you see once a scam its incredibly hard to recover from it... its the death of a coin amongst 400 other coins and counting...
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
I vote for a community takeover.
twitter account gone.. website cannot be found, and nothing from the dev on the lack of confirmation on the 26th.. not looking good

bro have you read anything on this page?? and before?? dev left this as they couldnt implement their version of anon
Somebody please step up and take over this Xanoncoin like whitecoin!!! and asiacoin!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: