Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 9. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone want to start a pool for a giveaway?  I'm willing to donate 100k for maybe a giveaway that KeyserSozeMC could host.

Any more early supporters willing to donate?
Get out while you can once that 5 satoshi is broken won't belong until there's 0 buyers
Wasn't you crying and saying that the 5 satoshi buy order would break, like, 24-28 hours ago?

Roll Eyes
he's not even very good at trolling.  Everything he comes up with can be refuted easily.
Trolling is okay, I can go with it. Eating trolls for breakfast since they "invented" the word "troll".

Hating is stupid.

+1
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Get out while you can once that 5 satoshi is broken won't belong until there's 0 buyers
Wasn't you crying and saying that the 5 satoshi buy order would break, like, 24-28 hours ago?

Roll Eyes
he's not even very good at trolling.  Everything he comes up with can be refuted easily.
Trolling is okay, I can go with it. Eating trolls for breakfast since they "invented" the word "troll".

Hating is stupid.
I would like to buy One Billion coins please.

Is that right.....  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to buy One Billion coins please.

Roll Eyes
he's not even very good at trolling.  Everything he comes up with can be refuted easily.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Roll Eyes
We have been doing well not attracting a lot of whales because if all works out as planned then they will come regardless.    It's nice in a time of P&D's to have a chance at buying a coin with potential at a good price like this.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
So what's the verdict? Is this an exciting opportunity to get into a new great coin at the ground floor, or is this a scam?

I'm hoping the latter because I already bought a ton of Xanoncoin, and I figure I'll hold until it goes to the ground or until it goes to the moon Smiley

Thoughts?

the dev has been great thus far besides missing the white paper launch by a few hours, If the anonaug comes out on time and with quality I think we might have one with some staying power lol and would probably shut up the one lonely troll we have Wink

when anonaug is released and functioning as it should it should be easy to get some much needed attention from the twitterverse, reddit etc, If all goes well I think any thing under 10 sat is a steal right now. but this is cryptoland and we all know theres no guarantee's so I think most are being cautious due to the "newb" dev account and rightfully so (considering the last few months of newb dev fiasco's)

just being honest, I'd be pushing the coin a lot more if dev wasn't a newb account so they've got some show&proving to do to gain some trust in cryptoland, if anonaug is all good and we do a big give away or two to give us something to tweet about then we could explode in a heart beat up to 15 or 20 sat (as the new floor)

EDIT:  If your holding a ton of coins then help promote it on twitter or reddit etc and be a valuable community member... word of mouth is the best advertising in cryptoland

EDIT 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXclGaG7k2U
dude did you mom not give you enough love as a child that you gotta act out this way?

Every time you come here and Fud, I'm going to show it on the torcoin thread.  If you want your coin to succeed without fud I would recommend you do the same.  You have a lot of hubris my friend.  I can follow you around and fud also.  Not very hard. 
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
bittrex says it all 26 btc in sells with only 10 btc in buys

big downtrend and @ 6 satoshi with only 6 BTC until its @ 2

means get out while you can

lol you're stupid.  Just wondering if you picked up all your coins yet.

this guy is a self admitted troll.  just read his own posts.  lol like anyone believes your stupid posts.
SxC
1.5 BTC left @ 5 sats then into the 4's
morning and so nice to see only 1 BTC dumped into 5 satoshi 2.5 btc to go

lol you still here flaming?  man you don't give up do you.  you must be the most hateful person on this forum.

Oh, well anyways.  A 2 btc dump on any of your 8 exanges will break your stupid torcoin.  stop coming in here to fud.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So what's the verdict? Is this an exciting opportunity to get into a new great coin at the ground floor, or is this a scam?

I'm hoping the latter because I already bought a ton of Xanoncoin, and I figure I'll hold until it goes to the ground or until it goes to the moon Smiley

Thoughts?
SxC
morning and so nice to see only 1 BTC dumped into 5 satoshi 2.5 btc to go
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
The whales have gobbled a lot of coins from the weak hands
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
price moving up again?  People now biting into 7 Cheesy