Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 13. (Read 58869 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
remember guys, were only 5 days into the coin being around.  give it some time. whales gunna try and eat, a lot.
Just hope a whale stops by and swallows some of these Douche bags that are trying to screw with us.  when whales are creating panic, it's the best time to swallow them up and take hte price higher.  

Some of you will be screwed by the end of the day i'm guessing when the price moves up again lol.

1000xan says that once some starts to bite into 7, the wall will go poof

Oh yea, I got screwed too.  Keep supporting this coin and bring in others to help support us is fastest way to get this moving up to 100 sat.  Me and a couple others can't be the only ones trying to motivate traders to come over to xan.  Now is a good time too cause the price is so low lol
After publishing the White Paper, the price dropped to  5, how do you explain this matter ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whale Fawkery, they been pushing hte price down of course after every buy.  Finally they got it down to 50% and they wana keep it there until you dump into their 5 sat.

as soon as I posted this, 6 sat disappeared.  It's easy to see what is happening.  

If you dump at 5, you deserve to be ganked by the whale.
Activity: 60
67m wall at 6 sat  Angry
After publishing the White Paper, the price dropped to  5, how do you explain this matter ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghosts?  Lol
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 98

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 68
After publishing the White Paper, the price dropped to  5, how do you explain this matter ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i see ppl mention PR, i would love to help hit me up with a offer

silverduck,

Well, I don't know what that means. We are trying to organize a COMMUNITY effort here, which means full transparency, which builds upon itself for organic growth. What are you offering? Post some ideas with details.

~darylluke.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i see ppl mention PR, i would love to help hit me up with a offer
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I did my best. My twitter account only has 149 followers. But, I got RT out to over 5,000, so that is a good thing. Now, if just 10 others tweet and get RT's by some bigger followings, we'll slowly but surely get the word out for our coin. Now, it is still extremely undervalued, imho.  Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.

right on, thats a good start Wink
I did my best. My twitter account only has 149 followers. But, I got RT out to over 5,000, so that is a good thing. Now, if just 10 others tweet and get RT's by some bigger followings, we'll slowly but surely get the word out for our coin. Now, it is still extremely undervalued, imho.  Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
Get on twitter ! #Xanon

That hashtag technically has nothing to do with us, other than the people mistakenly tweeting it.

Our coin: #XAN or #XanonCoin
nice coin.
looking forword AnonAuG!

Welcome to my nightmare! I think you're gonna like it! I think you're gonna feel you belong!
We sweat and laugh and scream here!  Cause life is just a dream here! You know inside you feel right at home, here!

Welcome to my nightmare hoo, hoo, woo, hoo...
Welcome to my breakdown...

Yeah!
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Get on twitter ! #Xanon
Activity: 74
nice coin.
looking forword AnonAuG!
Well, we still don't have enough information to make even a youtube. With what we have to date it would be very short, and would cause many more questions, imho. Thus far, we have just one article about our coin, which I have tweeted, along with the White Paper just released.

***PLEASE!! Developers, release a link for that White Paper with a .pdf adress asap. You are not getting the hits you COULD be getting, because it is a largely unknown url. Also, updating the OP & Website is a good idea, but to neglect these is not recommended. Other than these, I am all out of ideas.

Where do we stand with PR? Is somebody in charge of this? Would he/she kindly check in here with an post of that status? I'll contribute to that, so post a wallet addy, too.

~darylluke.

here here

indeed it's time to start talking PR and donations to make sure this ball gets rolling properly, we deff need a good crypto/twitter guru that has a shwack of follwers lol I haven't even broken my 100 follower cherry yet Sad

ZERO premine/ipo +1 clean pow phase +1 cleanly into pure pos +1, solid whitepaper +2 Wink abundance of cheap coins on the market to be bought by big investors +1

So far we've had a great start

I agree, now PoW is over, we need more PR
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Well, we still don't have enough information to make even a youtube. With what we have to date it would be very short, and would cause many more questions, imho. Thus far, we have just one article about our coin, which I have tweeted, along with the White Paper just released.

***PLEASE!! Developers, release a link for that White Paper with a .pdf adress asap. You are not getting the hits you COULD be getting, because it is a largely unknown url. Also, updating the OP & Website is a good idea, but to neglect these is not recommended. Other than these, I am all out of ideas.

Where do we stand with PR? Is somebody in charge of this? Would he/she kindly check in here with an post of that status? I'll contribute to that, so post a wallet addy, too.

~darylluke.

here here

indeed it's time to start talking PR and donations to make sure this ball gets rolling properly, we deff need a good crypto/twitter guru that has a shwack of follwers lol I haven't even broken my 100 follower cherry yet Sad

ZERO premine/ipo +1 clean pow phase +1 cleanly into pure pos +1, solid whitepaper +2 Wink abundance of cheap coins on the market to be bought by big investors +1

So far we've had a great start
Am I reading the order book right...people are asking .0009btc/Xan and above!?

No, reading it wrong:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAN

~darylluke.

yes, there are people trying to sell them above 0.1 btc all the way to 20 btc

There is 1000 xan sitting at 1btc and some more at 10btc

Not saying they will be successful lol but whatevs Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: