Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XanonCoin | XAN | ANON | NO Premine - page 11. (Read 58869 times)

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
down to 5 satoshi and that wont hold for very long
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
lol even after a wave of proof that you're a moron you keep coming.  Ight ill let the jury decide for themselves.  That screenshot right above this post should put the nail in the coffin.
SxC
bittrex says it all 26 btc in sells with only 10 btc in buys

big downtrend and @ 6 satoshi with only 6 BTC until its @ 2

means get out while you can

lol you're stupid.  Just wondering if you picked up all your coins yet.

nah gonna wait until its @'s 1 satoshi cause like you said only 4 BTC till then so why waste 150 BTC when i get all coins for only 0.15 btc

but having said that it will along time till TOR is 1 satoshi unlike this coin

again you fail to read my post fully i think you missed the lol at the end

lol you're stupid.  Just wondering if you picked up all your coins yet.
SxC

can i ask what the j is at the end of the total coin count from OP

Total coins : 989,892,629J

but anyway this will always be a low satoshi coin yea might get a few pump and dumps but with just under 1 billion coins

dream on that it will be 1k sats

shitcoins are just that SHIT

Oh and math wins.  Were down 50% with high buy support.  tor is down 80% with no buy support.  who's the shitcoin?

wow a whole 10 BTC buy support dam thats loads and 3 of that is @ 1 satoshi epic

torcoin has 2 btc in buy orders on cryptsy.  talk time?

yea we have 8 exchanges you just have bittrex and another with 0 buyer's so say no more

8 exchanges, i checked them all, total under 5btc buy order including cryptsy and mintpal.  This is combined!  Were only down 40% at 6 and it has it 7 this morning. pffft on your trolling efforts. 
SxC

but anyway this will always be a low satoshi coin yea might get a few pump and dumps but with just under 1 billion coins

Oh and math wins.  Were down 50% with high buy support.  tor is down 80% with no buy support.  who's the shitcoin?

wow a whole 10 BTC buy support dam thats loads and 3 of that is @ 1 satoshi epic

torcoin has 2 btc in buy orders on cryptsy.  talk time?

yea we have 8 exchanges you just have bittrex and another with 0 buyer's so say no more

if i had any of this shitcoin i would get rid asap before its dead with 0 buyer's

torcoin has 2 btc in buy orders on cryptsy.  talk time?
SxC

ppl must be desperate here when they go in other coin thread and post stuff like this

Just get your btc to xanoncoin and still buy low while you got the chance.  Mining is over and whitepaper is being released in 11 hours. no ipo, no premine and even if the #1 wallet (bittrex) dumps all their coin, it wont make it very far lol.

dude, it would take a dump of half of all the coins in existence to get us to fail.  You could fail with a cat turd dump.
SxC
ppl must be desperate here when they go in other coin thread and post stuff like this

Just get your btc to xanoncoin and still buy low while you got the chance.  Mining is over and whitepaper is being released in 11 hours. no ipo, no premine and even if the #1 wallet (bittrex) dumps all their coin, it wont make it very far lol.

Oh and math wins.  Were down 50% with high buy support.  tor is down 80% with no buy support.  who's the shitcoin?

The tide went out and you were found not wearing pants.  Asshat.
SxC

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
It´s gonna take a while for 1k but if all goes well, its totally doable

Once AnonAug is implemented and it´s working fine and price will start raising
not many people talking about this coin on twitter...at least y what I have seen. I think it has some great potential...possibly 1k...maybe.

If dev delivers beta, more realistical is 40-60 satoshi floor, what will be still good ROI. If 1K (market cap +- 6000000 USD) than i am sitting on few ten thousands of dollars, what i don´t think so.

lol, yea.  I'm a dreamer also but man, 1k satoshi is the ultimate dreamers dream.  Make it happen Captain.
Another shit 1 satoshi coin

is that your price to sux dicks?  If you're not trading this coin, stop trolling.  fgt
SxC
Another shit 1 satoshi coin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
not many people talking about this coin on twitter...at least y what I have seen. I think it has some great potential...possibly 1k...maybe.

If dev delivers beta, more realistical is 40-60 satoshi floor, what will be still good ROI. If 1K (market cap +- 6000000 USD) than i am sitting on few ten thousands of dollars, what i don´t think so.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: