Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 20. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
NOMINATE JOHNNY!

LeSmoke notified me that we can get johnnyxcash nominated on Coinssource. You have to enter the following things:
- Your e-mail
- Your bitcointalk username
- Name of Nominee: johnnyxcash
- Profile page of johnny: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/johnnyxcash-373023

Go to this page to nominate him and support your coin!

You can find more about the vote here

Next to the vote on the website, you can also vote in this thread by stating:
legendary
NOMINATE JOHNNY!

LeSmoke notified me that we can get johnnyxcash nominated on Coinssource. You have to enter the following things:
- Your e-mail
- Your bitcointalk username
- Name of Nominee: johnnyxcash
- Profile page of johnny: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/johnnyxcash-373023

Go to this page to nominate him and support your coin!

You can find more about the vote here
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
the thing missing in that screenshot is a Resharper Grin could be fun to help out, 15+ years dev exp, send pm or contact through twitter @AltcoinLive

I would recommend sending JohnnyXcash a PM. Smiley

pm sent
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I see big future for this coin  Smiley
xrn
I send 2k Wink

Edit: Thx for files
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I have received over 5000 Xcash in donations already and will put some toward getting more followers on Twitter.

Do people have ideas for bounties we could have for Xcash?

Perhaps there is already somebody that would like to create a video or perhaps a nice graphic about Xchange?

Someone should make some tipbots. Its very easy way to gain new users.
legendary
I have received over 5000 Xcash in donations already and will put some toward getting more followers on Twitter.

Do people have ideas for bounties we could have for Xcash?

Perhaps there is already somebody that would like to create a video or perhaps a nice graphic about Xchange?
legendary
Activity: 405
Donated 200 will tell my buddys about it they should donate too.Good work Jonsed.

Edit: Sorry not donated it say invalid add , what's up with that give a new one.

The address for donations is xr17TxdKXX74s8n7fSyBCECQ5NvamQobbhSVy6VMnfnpVYDYePv1AntXrhwHjw17DpJpwJpvj8NeHX4 YzT2oenegytRWnmw5xuh4oe

It says it's invalid?

Strange now it worked  Huh , so the add is ok.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Donated 200 will tell my buddys about it they should donate too.Good work Jonsed.

Edit: Sorry not donated it say invalid add , what's up with that give a new one.

The address for donations is xr17TxdKXX74s8n7fSyBCECQ5NvamQobbhSVy6VMnfnpVYDYePv1AntXrhwHjw17DpJpwJpvj8NeHX4 YzT2oenegytRWnmw5xuh4oe

It says it's invalid?

I was able to donate to the posted address yesterday. Mine went through fine.

Edit:
You know what may have happened? Copying it could have created a space near the end. I notice this happens to me using firefox. I always copy and paste long text addresses into notepad first to check.
Activity: 405

xrn
Jonesd What about the logo file ?
the thing missing in that screenshot is a Resharper Grin could be fun to help out, 15+ years dev exp, send pm or contact through twitter @AltcoinLive
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Lol we Need the big news an then - Explosion of price...
need some coding help with that mobile app? Wink

Nice to see, that we have so many volunteers Wink
need some coding help with that mobile app? Wink
xrn
The xCash community manager is JonesD

He's now in close communication with the development team and will help relay updates in a more frequent manner.

Any questions related to the coin can be directed to him.

Great news Wink I hope, now we will have better communication with dev team. Maybe firstly we try prepare some promotional materials ? Can someone send me official logotype - I'm graphic I try to do something Wink [email protected]
Activity: 64
The xCash community manager is JonesD

He's now in close communication with the development team and will help relay updates in a more frequent manner.

Any questions related to the coin can be directed to him.

Pages:
Jump to: