Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 21. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Today I will appoint a community manager.

Just working out the details atm.
Activity: 115

old icon and no synchro at Yosemite 10.10.1.

Everything is working now.
I have the feeling that the 2000 SAT is the lowpoint of the coin and once the services work, we can go up back to 30k. With 2.4M coins around, that would still only place it at around place 60 of coinmarketcap. Since it will enter blocknet and will have it own services it is not unlikely that it will reach the top 20 with a market cap of around 4000 BTC. This would make the coin worth about 0.0016 BTC.

So:
Now: 2000 SAT
Potential: 30.000 SAT (we've been there)
Best scenario: 160.000 SAT ( or 0.0016 BTC)

This is not that unlikely if you look at the potential. To accomplish this, johnnyxcash should appoint some people in the community to help him out. They can start gathering donations, set bounties for promotional videos and do giveaways. Next to this, somebody should keep the comms going about the development and create a clear explanation of the goals of the coin. I would be willing to take care of this, but have not heard back from Johnny. I believe he should delegate some things to the community to make things clearer for the owners.

What do you think?

I think that what we need is a marketing, but you already know it Wink

I think we should probably make a Xcash & BTC donation address to get giveaways, marketing and PR going. I will start up some things, one JohnnyXCash takes up the messages and gives me more insight in it all.

If you get in please take care of this videos at first step. It sounds interesting.
I have the feeling that the 2000 SAT is the lowpoint of the coin and once the services work, we can go up back to 30k. With 2.4M coins around, that would still only place it at around place 60 of coinmarketcap. Since it will enter blocknet and will have it own services it is not unlikely that it will reach the top 20 with a market cap of around 4000 BTC. This would make the coin worth about 0.0016 BTC.

So:
Now: 2000 SAT
Potential: 30.000 SAT (we've been there)
Best scenario: 160.000 SAT ( or 0.0016 BTC)

This is not that unlikely if you look at the potential. To accomplish this, johnnyxcash should appoint some people in the community to help him out. They can start gathering donations, set bounties for promotional videos and do giveaways. Next to this, somebody should keep the comms going about the development and create a clear explanation of the goals of the coin. I would be willing to take care of this, but have not heard back from Johnny. I believe he should delegate some things to the community to make things clearer for the owners.

What do you think?

I think that what we need is a marketing, but you already know it Wink
Hi everyone,

Was having some difficulty compiling the application on the new O.S I was on, but with some help from a third party dev I was able to compile a version of the application now for mac, meaning I'll be working on xCash now!  Excited to be part of the xCash team.

- X11Joe

I'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Where have you worked before and why you chose cryptocurrencies?
2. Do you hold any xcash and for how long?
3. Do you have your own plans for xCash or you will be rather just executing commands?
4. Do you want to take responsibility for marketing and PR?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi x11joe! Nice to see you in the team...
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,

Was having some difficulty compiling the application on the new O.S I was on, but with some help from a third party dev I was able to compile a version of the application now for mac, meaning I'll be working on xCash now!  Excited to be part of the xCash team.

- X11Joe

Good to see you in Xcash team Wink
Hi everyone,

Was having some difficulty compiling the application on the new O.S I was on, but with some help from a third party dev I was able to compile a version of the application now for mac, meaning I'll be working on xCash now!  Excited to be part of the xCash team.

- X11Joe

Welcome, sir Wink

Please join us on IRC.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

- X11Joe
So? Where is that second daredevil?
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Very well to hear any information from dev. I'm waiting to see second dev. Interesting who is it.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Need some nodes. Anyone got a list?
Good to read some words from dev. Sounds very interesting. Come on, don't give up. These Project will go up again.... Hold your coins.

So this is your opinion? I have some coin but i think this coin go down and down :/

So we need to bounce from the floor Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good to read some words from dev. Sounds very interesting. Come on, don't give up. These Project will go up again.... Hold your coins.

So this is your opinion? I have some coin but i think this coin go down and down :/
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I hope that today is the last day of the undervalued xCash.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Hey Johnny......
Another week past since one of your last short messages here.....
More people get worried (have been in contact with some)....

I think we can evaluate that your way of keeping silence and just releasing isn't working at all. Price went down dramatically again......
You launched a nice feature (decentralized exchange), but I doubt if anyone used it.

My opinion is that something needs to be changed to make XCash to a succes. What is your plan or what can we expect in the future?
As this isn't working, you are creating a lot of bagholders who will jump out as soon as they are break even.

Some people have invested heavily (like me), maybe we can help?
If we can't help, pls understand that current sentiment is not good......
I am not talking about hyping XCash, but building a community, communication with dev or communitymanager or whatever...

I hope that you are open for a debate about it.

Hey Edraket31,

I've been busy working on a project for this coin and we also have a second dev that will introduce himself later today.

He would like to be more active with the community than I have been which as you say could only ameliorate the situation.

I will try to get on more and get some community engagement going as it does indeed seem to be a big factor in a coins success.

Communication is really important in cases like this indeed. I really think you guys have got something interesting here Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Thanks for fast reaction, looking forward to future developments!
Pages:
Jump to: