Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 60. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

No Sad not yet. I want c-cex!

Let's see if c-cex is interested.
They will be, as soon as they get on Skype Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Let's see if c-cex is interested.
Activity: 462
Watching this one. Missed launch Sad

Except that fobcoin exchange, is there any other ?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Watching this one. Missed launch Sad

Except that fobcoin exchange, is there any other ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Get some sensible buy orders and maybe someone will sell some .....

i don't know
how much would a block cost in the scrypt ASIC age ?
difficulty is usually high
i really want to buy some, but not overpriced
Need real exchange. Then we will see actual trading...

We should contact C-cex.
Activity: 821

Get some sensible buy orders and maybe someone will sell some .....
legendary
Activity: 924
Approx 6 days of PoW left!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I mined at royalminers for a whole day, but never get paid, and also my workers were not shown in the workers list.
What the hell are you doing?
Where did you rent at?  Either you didn't properly configure your worker or you rented at a place that does not pass the entire stealth address over as the username.  When I rented myself, I found that miningrigrentals truncates the address and doesn't work.  Nicehash and leaserig both worked properly.  I didn't try any other places.

If you could open a support ticket (click on support link on royalminers.com to get to our freshdesk ticket system) and let me know the worker username you were using I'll see if I can correlate your shares and make sure you get paid out what you are entitled to if your worker did actually connect and the data was captured. 

Remember XCASH mining pays out to stealth addresses, but not all rig rental places support that long of a string as the username.  It is your responsibility to double-check your miner configuration and ensure that it is correct and that the address is specified correctly.
oh... I use miningrigrentals, which is the one you mentioned to be ill working.

My two worker is:
xr16196NV75RoNB1QA4C5gVFdNPBpw16TLJzF2Ai1xrtJ9HRTsBS7j87D3We8tb9HLpkLwCrjpRbTKN kYQfXCgXgPK9xccLeEREasX

and:
xr1B4ohN1wEVAmrAXfX6JWBk4KNZdGkdwtCHJo5xjXgfF13LZhBA2bZQKW1npBtt5uTJK4WZdHDzf3c wbNZ4GBnpjuku1QxRFojHaQ
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I mined at royalminers for a whole day, but never get paid, and also my workers were not shown in the workers list.
Where did you rent at?  Either you didn't properly configure your worker or you rented at a place that does not pass the entire stealth address over as the username.  When I rented myself, I found that miningrigrentals truncates the address and doesn't work.  Nicehash and leaserig both worked properly.  I didn't try any other places.

If you could open a support ticket (click on support link on royalminers.com to get to our freshdesk ticket system) and let me know the worker username you were using I'll see if I can correlate your shares and make sure you get paid out what you are entitled to if your worker did actually connect and the data was captured. 

Remember XCASH mining pays out to stealth addresses, but not all rig rental places support that long of a string as the username.  It is your responsibility to double-check your miner configuration and ensure that it is correct and that the address is specified correctly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
anyone selling? pm me if so. not much activity on the listed exchange

You mean NO activity.
Activity: 90
anyone selling? pm me if so. not much activity on the listed exchange
Will mine this

Same here, after reviewing the implementation of stealth anon I am impressed at what it provides...
I don't mine many coins but this I will...
This is very interesting ... reviewing source to see if this is as good as I think it is ...

XCash website under development

http://xcash.cc/

Pages:
Jump to: