Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 61. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Wow already over 10 gh in the pool  Shocked

I will only mine on your pool now or minerpools and thats it.  I don't trust any others anymore.  Plus you actually try and look out for people which is another bonus
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello

I just set up a pool at coinminers check my twitter for the pool address , i sent a pm to the dev with the pool url so you can check the main post to

Regards

Added to op.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
more and more people mine this coin,glad to see that :DAfter we got an exchange i will buy more!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Wow already over 10 gh in the pool  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

I just set up a pool at coinminers check my twitter for the pool address , i sent a pm to the dev with the pool url so you can check the main post to

Regards
Activity: 238
nice coin.i think all features is gurantted feature and i will mine some.maybe another XC? Shocked

seems XC is a symbol or denotation of sucess.
Activity: 122
nice coin.i think all features is gurantted feature and i will mine some.maybe another XC? Shocked
Activity: 125
scryp?I love it,finally i can mine a coin with my own computer Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Mmh...

Can you shed some light in the Anon/Stealth Feature ? I don't really see the specials when looking through the code..

"getaccountaddress" and getnewaddress gives some loooong anon address, but it can be circumvented with getpubkey & validatepubkey where the "normal" addresses are still used.. sending and receiving works with both...

or is it just my sandboxie ?

Any answers to be expected ?! 

It works so that only you (using your client) can decode your own stealth addresses.
legendary
Mmh...

Can you shed some light in the Anon/Stealth Feature ? I don't really see the specials when looking through the code..

"getaccountaddress" and getnewaddress gives some loooong anon address, but it can be circumvented with getpubkey & validatepubkey where the "normal" addresses are still used.. sending and receiving works with both...

Any answers to be expected ?! 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
swisspool not paying out
Activity: 102
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Dev,could you give us more details on the OP?

Sure.

The coin is literally stealth focused so that it acts like cash.

Cash having the properties of something that is fungible.

With XCash it is literally Stealth anon at all times, even during the mining phase.

The wallet enforces the use of stealth addresses and this makes it very much like real world cash.

At the moment I am in brainstorming phase of some other features that can be added.

So the transactions inside the blocks are to stealth addresses? mkay...
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Mmh...

thanks for the insight.
legendary
Mmh...

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hey miners,

we have also added a pool, please see our thread in the mining section for the url, we have also msged the dev.

have fun mining !

Sure.

The coin is literally stealth focused so that it acts like cash.

Cash having the properties of something that is fungible.

With XCash it is literally Stealth anon at all times, even during the mining phase.

The wallet enforces the use of stealth addresses and this makes it very much like real world cash.

At the moment I am in brainstorming phase of some other features that can be added.
Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: