Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 62. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Having real problems downloading the wallet from Mega, anyone else having issues?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
New pool added to OP.
C2
Activity: 91
keep watching. why still use scrypt?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We've added a Pool for this Coin too.

We have already messaged the Dev, URL should be in the OP soon.

In the meanwhile, you can find the URL in your Pool-Thread in the Mining Section.

GOOD dev's dont create new accounts for each [Suspicious link removed]D dev's have information (read here details) about their project and what is unique.

This is rubbish:

Stats posted:

Coinbase maturity: 50 blocks
Min stake age: 5 hours
Max stake age: 5 days
Target spacing: 60 seconds
Last POW block 21,600
Pos interest 5% per year
Algo : Scrypt
First 100 blocks 1 coin reward
Then 230 coin pow block reward

Launching in less than 1 hour

Go away and take your bull shit with you.

The base of XCash is stealth anon in a way that hasn't been done before. Take it, leave it or get on your high horse and complain.

v v

This looks interesting... mining to stealth addresses is something I haven't seen before.  I'll try it.  Too many crappy coins lately, nice to see something "new"/different.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
The poison here are the zero post devs that copy and paste scam coins over and over again daily.

Any premine you have planned  - hand it to escrow level members who will release it to you over time for actually creating something worth while and not abandoning the coin after the first chance to dump your premine.

Any instamine that is possible including ninja launch - forget about it. Full anti - instamine measures should be standard or it's just another scam.

Take away these zero post devs premine/instamine coins and they will stop launching this junk over and over.

Serious developers will have no reason not to have their coins (premine) held by escrows and released in return for continued support.

Create something real and get rid of the scam zero post devs.

Specs haven't even been released and you're going off on a tangent with regards to premine and instamine.

It's not just the scam devs that are poison here it's the users that FUD everything to death. They are in every thread and now there are even paid troll services.

Good devs are putting in hard work and making things whilst many investors are acting like spoiled children that just want more all the time.

GOOD dev's dont create new accounts for each coin

GOOD dev's have information (read here details) about their project and what is unique.

This is rubbish:

Stats posted:

Last POW block 21,600
Pos interest 5% per year

Go away and take your bull shit with you.
Activity: 616

No regular pool? I rather not run a brand new wallet after the trojan / virus scams recently.. Also: scrypt? C'mon..

Please run a virus check before downloading.

There are no trojan's or any other malicious viruses using the official links.

We've had an offer from another pool operator and will work to get more pools up.

Sorry for being overly careful. Maybe your intentions are good and I hope this is one of those coins that will go on for a long time. But as long as I don't get a regular pool I'm out for now, sorry. Good luck Smiley

No regular pool? I rather not run a brand new wallet after the trojan / virus scams recently.. Also: scrypt? C'mon..

Please run a virus check before downloading.

There are no trojan's or any other malicious viruses using the official links.

We've had an offer from another pool operator and will work to get more pools up.

Activity: 616

Activity: 102
I do not know any better, now only casually mining, waiting for the arrangement of god.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
This looks interesting... mining to stealth addresses is something I haven't seen before.  I'll try it.  Too many crappy coins lately, nice to see something "new"/different.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Whats up with all those new scrypt coins lately?!
Stats posted:

Last POW block 21,600
Pos interest 5% per year

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The poison here are the zero post devs that copy and paste scam coins over and over again daily.

Any premine you have planned  - hand it to escrow level members who will release it to you over time for actually creating something worth while and not abandoning the coin after the first chance to dump your premine.

Any instamine that is possible including ninja launch - forget about it. Full anti - instamine measures should be standard or it's just another scam.

Take away these zero post devs premine/instamine coins and they will stop launching this junk over and over.

Serious developers will have no reason not to have their coins (premine) held by escrows and released in return for continued support.

Specs haven't even been released and you're going off on a tangent with regards to premine and instamine.

It's not just the scam devs that are poison here it's the users that FUD everything to death. They are in every thread and now there are even paid troll services.

Good devs are putting in hard work and making things whilst many investors are acting like spoiled children that just want more all the time.

Both of you have a point, FUD has hurt many good coins, however, johnnyxcash, there's too many coins that have been released during the past month that turned out to be a complete scam, therefore, POD is starting to become a necessity. I for one do not agree to POD because I pretty much consider it to be something like what goes on in the airports since 9-11 and it goes against the entire crypto philosophy (Satoshi didn't have a POD and he was completely untraceable).
That being said, doing a POD will not only give you credibility and more chances for your coin to succeed, but you will stop most of the FUDsters right at the beginning.
Do a POD before you launch and this coin will most likely be successful.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Pages:
Jump to: