Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT - page 3. (Read 2788 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I already join that site, i hope this project will go to the moon. This is one of the best project i see, because many profit can got from this ICO..
Activity: 86
I have a question: How many total Xchange will be created?
Activity: 69
So what is the benefit of these tokens?
Activity: 89
It's so excited. We wait for new innovation of Xchange
Activity: 84
Looks promising.Waiting for the updates about the developments.
Activity: 77
I signed up to join. This project looks very good. I will try to invite more friends and keep track of. Expect to get some kind of exchange like this
Activity: 97
Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 93
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 93
how much money is needed to establish all of the plans you made? have you calculated a cap that is appropriate? why do I have the feeling that this is going to the moon?
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Can I know the country this project is registered and the registration details.
Activity: 87
sounds really good. May I suggest some digital currencies for you to consider to list?
Activity: 91
I have just signed up on this project. This will make me sure busy. Good luck to all.
Do you have an investor prospectus or white paper describing why to buy and/or invest in ICO. Thank you. Also please provide detail on bounties and exact fees when you have them.
Activity: 113
waiting for launch & asking if a bounty for early testers for the platform will be launched
Activity: 81
I am most interested in the trading engine. I would really like to test it! If you are looking for beta testers (can we earn rewards?), please get in touch. I will be available.
Activity: 68
how will the price of the ECO-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 26
Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 79
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges

Pages:
Jump to: