Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 58. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
How do we get rid of the bad address and the AAAAAAAAAAAA thing when we type in miners command?
Has Los Angeles pool ever found a block? I'm not trying to be mean or insulting, I'm trying to figure out the hash power of the various pools and see if I'm just pissing in the wind mining in this pool.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
No, you can only mine on a pool as of now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Where can i find mining calculator? Would be nice to calculate how much can i mine with gtx1070.

Nothing without a gpu miner
Not true.. I mine ~350 - 500 a day with just 5 desktop computers, granted one of them is a workstation with 24thread xeon... but that's not nothing. Workstation hash = ~25mh/s, fx8350 hash = 16mh/s. So even without the workstation it would be ~250 coins a day, still worth it I think...
Thanks for such a  useful information. In this case i really need try to mine with my ryzen. To clarify, It's solo mining?
Where can i find mining calculator? Would be nice to calculate how much can i mine with gtx1070.

Not true.. I mine ~350 - 500 a day with just 5 desktop computers, granted one of them is a workstation with 24thread xeon... but that's not nothing. Workstation hash = ~25mh/s, fx8350 hash = 16mh/s. So even without the workstation it would be ~250 coins a day, still worth it I think...
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
hi dev, we are eager to gpu miner.
Activity: 70

there is no gpu mining right now...
It's my fault, i didn't read carefully. How do you think it's not too late to mine solo at ryzen 7 1700?
Activity: 258
Merit: 112

there is no gpu mining right now...

When it is gonna be listed on an exchange? i want to buy some..

we first need a block explorer. no block explorer, no exchange...
you have to be patient
https://xdagpool.com updated! Smiley We can finally support more than 1024 miners. Let's try it out! ;-)

For other than stability related news, please watch our 'pool news' section on the homepage if you're interested.

HAPPY MINING! Smiley
Activity: 59
Version T13.852 is in the Linux repository.
It is recommended for pools especially in which there are a lot of miners (about 1000).

- fixed several crashes in the pool
- changes in the whitelist

xdag.corpopool.com:443 is back online!
update to T13.852 completed.

I reset the charts to correctly show new Net/Pool Hash calculations presented in T13.838

www.corpopool.com

Happy Mining
Activity: 9
When it is gonna be listed on an exchange? i want to buy some..
Activity: 59
Version T13.852 is in the Linux repository.
It is recommended for pools especially in which there are a lot of miners (about 1000).

- fixed several crashes in the pool
- changes in the whitelist

xdag.corpopool.com:443

Maintenance window now to update to T13.852
I will start after next payment.. to make sure You don't lose nopaid shares
You can leave your miner it will auto-reconnect

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is the project being developed according to the roadmap? And is it predicted to be listed on some exchange? Thank you and good project Smiley

Only if any exchange add it, we are not going to pay to be included
Anyway, trades between people are working fine (with some exception, so is better to split the trades if you dont know the other guy)

Maybe we can do it this way. When dev and community feel it is ready for listing we can go here and vote for it.
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com
Enough votes and they will contact the relevant people. I believe there is no fee and since it is a community driven coin that further makes me believe there is no fee. They didn't charge ETN a fee since the community overwhelmingly kept asking for it to be listed. Afterwards they struck an official deal but I don't know the details.
This place will have a number of ways to purchase with fiat such as PayPal, bank transfer, credit card, etc..
Activity: 70
Is the project being developed according to the roadmap? And is it predicted to be listed on some exchange? Thank you and good project Smiley

Only if any exchange add it, we are not going to pay to be included
Anyway, trades between people are working fine (with some exception, so is better to split the trades if you dont know the other guy)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Dev have decided to combine Pythagorean and Runic traditions in logo? Dizzzzle in fact if talking about runes - 2 will be enough. Dagaz and jēra can somehow form something like "dagēra". Smiley

And there is your logo?  Grin

I do not believe that your chief judge will choose me after all Grin
Activity: 15
sell XDAG 1=3$

Lol for real? Users would rip your hands off for this offer Cheesy (if you are going to buy from them Smiley))
Activity: 5
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
What is going price for XDAG?  Where can I buy?

Price is between $0.09 and $0.25.
Is it trading already at some exchange?

No...
This is answered 324132412 times a day
Ok, sorry, I did find out already that there it is a trading in diskord, if the price is between 9 and 25 cents then it is much profitable to mine it with the processor then monero.
Pages:
Jump to: