Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 65. (Read 75463 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Yeah, config:
Code:
runasdate /movetime /startin "C:\xdag\win64exe" Hours:-1 "C:\xdag\win64exe\xdag.exe" -d -m 6 pool.xdagpool.com:13654
pool is in the config. Make sure you follow the instructions at https://xdagpool.com or set your machine to GMT date.. I don't know if that's important but it was mentioned several times that it and it might lead to profit loss if not set correctly, maybe only for pool not for miner, I don't know. But I run all my miners and pool at GMT. Miner is T13.841 from here http://xdag.me/downloads.html
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I only got 3,5 Mh/s with about 3 coins per hour (i7 2670QM, Win7 64bit, miner downloaded from official website of xdag), can you post link for your actual miner, pool from you are mining and batch file config?

THX
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Hashrate with 841 is great! Smiley I'm mining ~20 coins an hour with 5.76Mh/s - fx8350 cpu
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
yes CPU mining is not giving anything now?
When is GPU mining coming?
Activity: 178
I get nothing with cpu miner,  is the cpu miner really necessary to dev?
Activity: 23
CPU i7 6700K   Try      xdag.exe -m 6 -d 199.16.31.96:3355

HR get less 1.2-1.3
Activity: 33
I have a CPU i7 6700K and ny HR now 1.3-1.4 and CPU freq is 19%
What am I missing an what should I do to get full working CPU?

xdag client/server, version T13.654-T13.841.
Transport module: dnet T11.231-T13.714.

conf:
xdag.exe -m 8 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
CPU i7 6700K   Try      xdag.exe -m 6 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
Activity: 23
I have a CPU i7 6700K and ny HR now 1.3-1.4 and CPU freq is 19%
What am I missing an what should I do to get full working CPU?

xdag client/server, version T13.654-T13.841.
Transport module: dnet T11.231-T13.714.

conf:
xdag.exe -m 8 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
Try T13.841 - subjectively mining speed increased!
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Just trying to get some help on updating the miner and seems like moderators dont really care about helping "every little problem" and that its not the moderator's job in discord to help people when they are looking for help.  Pretty disappointing experience with this community so far.  Just getting into crypto and thought that supporting a new idea would be worth it but such a shame.

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.
youre going to have a tough time getting help if you spend so much energy bitching about not getting help, and completely omit the actual asking of a question...and youre right...its nobody's "job" to help...that said, what is your question?

Completely new at this but everyone says join discord to learn and i just get shit on as does every new person on discord who PMs a message.  Ask in general chat and no solution, next logical step would be to ask moderator?   But nope, he was offered the job so as he says, he isnt obligated to answer anything.   That being said, im trying to switch from GUI (un-updated) to the newest version CMD while retaining same wallet that i have been mining with.  Not trying to lose all the coins that i have earned already by experimenting on my own but cant seem to find anything providing a step-by-step on how to do this.  

download new version to a new folder...unzip...transfer wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and entire "storage" folder (from old gui folder) to new folder containing xdag.exe...from cmd line, run xdag.exe using format found on "downloads" page including -m N (number of threads) pool ip:port...enter your password

So i think i got it; however, shouldnt i see a xdagfast.exe somewhere?

There are two options xdag.exe or xdagwallet.exe. The first you start using cmd line. The second is the windows gui and you can directly start.

There is a new updated windows miner with good performance fixes (or by quoting dev "faster on most CPUs. not recommended for portables."). Released yesterday by true.
You can get it here --> https://github.com/trueserve/xdag/releases/
Activity: 5
Just trying to get some help on updating the miner and seems like moderators dont really care about helping "every little problem" and that its not the moderator's job in discord to help people when they are looking for help.  Pretty disappointing experience with this community so far.  Just getting into crypto and thought that supporting a new idea would be worth it but such a shame.

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.
youre going to have a tough time getting help if you spend so much energy bitching about not getting help, and completely omit the actual asking of a question...and youre right...its nobody's "job" to help...that said, what is your question?

Completely new at this but everyone says join discord to learn and i just get shit on as does every new person on discord who PMs a message.  Ask in general chat and no solution, next logical step would be to ask moderator?   But nope, he was offered the job so as he says, he isnt obligated to answer anything.   That being said, im trying to switch from GUI (un-updated) to the newest version CMD while retaining same wallet that i have been mining with.  Not trying to lose all the coins that i have earned already by experimenting on my own but cant seem to find anything providing a step-by-step on how to do this.  

download new version to a new folder...unzip...transfer wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and entire "storage" folder (from old gui folder) to new folder containing xdag.exe...from cmd line, run xdag.exe using format found on "downloads" page including -m N (number of threads) pool ip:port...enter your password

Figured everything out.  Feel free to pm me so that i can send you something.  Thanks for guiding me
Activity: 68

There are two options xdag.exe or xdagwallet.exe. The first you start using cmd line. The second is the windows gui and you can directly start.
Activity: 5

Activity: 25
@Dev
problem1:
Version 841 uses "-a address"
Found the balance for version 793.
But the "xfer" transfer failed.
problem2:
If deleted the storage folder.
Will money be lost forever?
Activity: 72
“inciples:
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG), not blockchain
- Block = transaction = address
- Mineable, no premine, no ICO
- New money generates every 64 seconds
- Simple original C realization, its not a clone of another soft
- Double sha256 hash, ECDSA cryptography (openssl)
- CPU mining at present time, GPU mining in the future, bitcoin asics are not suitable”
Amazing, i very interested in about block = transition = adress
Can u explain more for me ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Anybody tried mining with Linux VM? I have some spare capacity so I might to try it if it's working well.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

Copy files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and storage folder.
Not simple as in other coins, I think, developers improve it later...
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
After one of the last fixes transferred amount is a bit smaller than entered amount
How I can backup and restore wallet? I need also backup storage folder? Will it be improved for better simplicity?
Copy files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and storage folder.
How I can backup and restore wallet? I need also backup storage folder? Will it be improved for better simplicity?
Pages:
Jump to: