Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 15. (Read 39357 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
did anybody compile the wallet successfully, having some problems on kubuntu

Which error do you get?

Thanks for helping:

src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CKey::SignCompact(const uint256&, std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:552:17: Warnung: Variable »ret« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
         if (int ret = secp256k1_ecdsa_sign_compact(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, hash.begin(), &vchSig[1], begin(), secp256k1_nonce_function_rfc6979, NULL, &rec))
                 ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:632:10: Warnung: Variable »fComp« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::Decompress()«:
src/key.cpp:669:104: Fehler: »int*« kann nicht nach »unsigned char*« für Argument »3« nach »int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(const secp256k1_context_t*, const unsigned char*, unsigned char*, int*)« umgewandelt werden
     int ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, (unsigned char*)begin(), &clen);
                                                                                                        ^
make: *** [build/key.o] Fehler 1

This error is caused by the secp256k1 library, specifically the latest version. The required version is on the commit a1d5ae1. This can be be done by doing “git checkout a1d5ae1” after cloning the secp256k1 repo, and then re-making and re-installing the library. This should resolve the problem.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Which error do you get?

Thanks for helping:

src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CKey::SignCompact(const uint256&, std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:552:17: Warnung: Variable »ret« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
         if (int ret = secp256k1_ecdsa_sign_compact(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, hash.begin(), &vchSig[1], begin(), secp256k1_nonce_function_rfc6979, NULL, &rec))
                 ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:632:10: Warnung: Variable »fComp« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::Decompress()«:
src/key.cpp:669:104: Fehler: »int*« kann nicht nach »unsigned char*« für Argument »3« nach »int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(const secp256k1_context_t*, const unsigned char*, unsigned char*, int*)« umgewandelt werden
     int ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, (unsigned char*)begin(), &clen);
                                                                                                        ^
make: *** [build/key.o] Fehler 1

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Which error do you get?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Good morning everybody.

The chain is slow because there's not many people staking at this point.
We have sent more coins to new wallets (they haven't arrived yet, 10 confirmations needed). That will slowly increase chain speed.

When chain starts moving with normal speed, make sure you stake, so we can have a strong network.

If you need anything, mention EmpoEX-Drone in our chat and I'll answer to your questions.

yes i would need, not to lose my VIP status, when moving my coins to the wallet, then you see me staking right away, it's the better concept anyway, because right now you end up rewarding for not staking and that could result in a permanent blockchain problem ;-)

i fear we have that problem sadly Sad
nooone staking, all coins on exchnage still, un synced wallets Sad

its not a real problem, but a reason to rethink this policy
as soon as the first are staking it will move again ...

Smiley

.i have been staking almost 24 hours now? recieved rewards and everything, i think its bigger than that sadly Sad but hey idk, we will c , im prob just gonna sell out at double profit and walk away, days of hold ups cost me too much BTC, call me shallow haha
legendary
Good morning everybody.

We have sent more coins to new wallets (they haven't arrived yet, 10 confirmations needed). That will slowly increase chain speed.

When chain starts moving with normal speed, make sure you stake, so we can have a strong network.

If you need anything, mention EmpoEX-Drone in our chat and I'll answer to your questions.

yes i would need, not to lose my VIP status, when moving my coins to the wallet, then you see me staking right away, it's the better concept anyway, because right now you end up rewarding for not staking and that could result in a permanent blockchain problem ;-)

its not a real problem, but a reason to rethink this policy
as soon as the first are staking it will move again ...

Smiley

legendary
Good morning everybody.

legendary
Good morning everybody.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Good morning everybody.

Thanks for the update Smiley
Good morning everybody.

legendary
up to block 67 here

ya 67 for mii too Sad
i think its the whole chain as a TX i sent a friend has not arrived yet either in 5 hours :\
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 690
I added the conference file, I added the nodes.  When I start the wallet, the connection mode starts blipping, but doesn't connect.  When I open the network traffic, it shows it building.  Do I just have to wait for awhile?

i had same problem , i was told to backup the wallet.dat and delete the whole file in the APPDATA folder, the whole "Empocredits" folder, then try firring wallet again after throwing config back in there Smiley worked for me tho the wallet is behind 5 hours again (everytime i exit it) Sad

Same for me, stuck at block 64.
legendary
I added the conference file, I added the nodes.  When I start the wallet, the connection mode starts blipping, but doesn't connect.  When I open the network traffic, it shows it building.  Do I just have to wait for awhile?

i had same problem , i was told to backup the wallet.dat and delete the whole file in the APPDATA folder, the whole "Empocredits" folder, then try firring wallet again after throwing config back in there Smiley worked for me tho the wallet is behind 5 hours again (everytime i exit it) Sad
Activity: 134
legendary
So I can't get my wallet to sync.  Help!!! Want to stake

dude not to be a dick but if you cant make a text file your SOL in crypto.
just right click the folder you put the QT in and select "new" from your context menu, then "text document"
then follow the above instructions with placing nodes in there Smiley make sure to place an exact copy in your APPDATA folder, as with any other wallet.
Hope this helps but i feel you couldnt sync a BTC wallet Tongue
Take care!
Activity: 134
So I can't get my wallet to sync.  Help!!! Want to stake
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation

Ok, just checking. Thanks for the response guys.

You have been actively monitoring the whole thread quite well, it obvious you are dedicated. Unfortunately you see that many times this isn't the case. Glad to see XEMP is represented by a professional.

Indeed.  Obviously we are not dealing here with a kindergarden, very professional so far. I like that!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I'm happy that everything went pretty smooth so far! I can see that your promised buy wall at 100 satoshi has been set! Thank you . Now its time to move on with next steps to prove further trustworthiness and after that the big PR Box needs to be opened to get exposure.

I'm looking forward for more. With 16 million coins and a price of 100-135 satoshi further investor should be attracted easily.
Thanks empoex guys for the good work so far!
Hello, alexius89

Yes, 1.6x BTC buy wall was put at 100 satoshi, as we promised. (And it's still there, after all these hours)
If anyone has the need to exit, he can do it freely. We wont touch that wall, no matter what happens.

We can't wait to release the new EmpoEX platform.
There will be original ideas, which we don't want to reveal yet. We are taking exchange business to the next level. We believe other exchanges could follow our steps in the future.

Thank you for your kind words and trust!

Does this have anything to do with XEM?

Or is it XEMP just a coincidence?
Hello, bat26

No, we have nothing in common with XEM team/project.

XEMP stands for X-EMP-ORIUM.

Does this have anything to do with XEM?

Or is it XEMP just a coincidence?

I do not think there is a relation also the Names are different.

That is correct. Thank you alexius89 Smiley

Ok, just checking. Thanks for the response guys.

You have been actively monitoring the whole thread quite well, it obvious you are dedicated. Unfortunately you see that many times this isn't the case. Glad to see XEMP is represented by a professional.
Windows 8
Type in your windows search box:

"Folder options", hit ENTER

Go to "View" tab, then apply those settings:

After you do that, go to your %APPDATA% folder, find EmpoCredits folder, and create a .txt file with the name

Code:
empocredits
then you have to add .conf extension at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: