Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 16. (Read 39357 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Ok so I've opened the empocredits appears.  How do I create the .txt file now?
Which version of windows do you use?
Ok so I've opened the empocredits appdata.  How do I create the .txt file now?
How do you add nodes into your wallet to sync it?  Please give me a detailed step by step so I can start to stake.  Thx
Hi, rt99

First you should go to your %APPDATA% folder (type %APPDATA% in your windows search box)
Locate EmpoCredits folder and open it.
Inside of the folder you will have to make a .txt file, called empocredits.conf
After you do that, add this inside:

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=24.56.61.247

Save your config file and run your wallet again.

Let me know if this helped.

How do you add nodes into your wallet to sync it?  Please give me a detailed step by step so I can start to stake.  Thx
So if I bought 500K or more at the ICO then I'll get the Pro account regardless of my later sell orders/withdrawals? Good.

Seems like there are not many nodes. The wallet can't connect. Is the 20% annual dPOS mentioned in the OP for masternodes?
You still can buy and become a VIP, but price is up already 80%.

Please add those nodes:

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
So if I bought 500K or more at the ICO then I'll get the Pro account regardless of my later sell orders/withdrawals? Good.

Seems like there are not many nodes. The wallet can't connect. Is the 20% annual dPOS mentioned in the OP for masternodes?
When you move your coins from the exchange to the wallet, you will lose your VIP status.
You regain your status again when you move coins back to the exchange.

All users who become a VIP now will be given EmpoEX PRO free for life when it becomes available. Additionally, all VIPs will get beta access to the upcoming new EmpoEX platform (more details later).

So at what moment exactly should I be a VIP to be eligible for EmpoEX PRO and beta?
Hello, Riseman

We have not yet decided on the most fair response, but it will be one of the following:

Any user who was a VIP since the launch of XEMP will get beta access, regardless of the coins they are holding at that time.

Or, the beta access will be on-going, so any user can purchase/hold XEMP when the beta opens and they will be able to access it. If they sell/withdraw XEMP, they will lose access to the beta.

——

Regarding EmpoEX PRO, it will be a subscription service. All users who have become a VIP at the crowd-funding will get PRO access for life, when it launches. This is a token of our thanks to you for your support. Unfortunately, users who purchase and become VIPs after the crowdfunding (now or later) will not be eligible for this, and will be required to pay the subscription price (TBA).

I hope this answers your question Smiley
Activity: 690
When you move your coins from the exchange to the wallet, you will lose your VIP status.

All users who become a VIP now will be given EmpoEX PRO free for life when it becomes available. Additionally, all VIPs will get beta access to the upcoming new EmpoEX platform (more details later).

So at what moment exactly should I be a VIP to be eligible for EmpoEX PRO and beta?
The wallet doesn't connect or sync for me.  Any suggestions?
Hello, rt99

Sorry for late reply.

We had a few VMs staking in order to move blocks. Machine crashed, so blocks stopped moving.
We have 4 machines now, which have been staking for around 30 minutes.

Minimum staking time is 4 hours. Blocks should move in 3 hours and 30 minutes.

When that happens, please start staking or it will happen again

in regards of the features for holders of 500 000 and more, do they have to be on the exchange or can i withdraw them and stake, if i can download them, how to prove my ownership? I think more stakers would be helpful so it would help to clarify that point

Hello, szenekonzept

Yes, we need more stakers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Hello, rt99

Sorry for late reply.

We had a few VMs staking in order to move blocks. Machine crashed, so blocks stopped moving.

in regards of the features for holders of 500 000 and more, do they have to be on the exchange or can i withdraw them and stake, if i can download them, how to prove my ownership? I think more stakers would be helpful so it would help to clarify that point

Hello, rt99

Sorry for late reply.

Thanks, downloading and trying the wallet now.

WATCH OUT THIS COCK CANOE SWAPPED THE WALLET LINK IN HIS QUOTE
Thanks for the warning.
I have changed our warning to red font, so people see it easier Smiley

I left negative feedback and reported the post to moderators.
Thank you notsofast.

We have to go sleep. We've been working all night. It's almost 12 afternoon.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Thanks for the warning.

I left negative feedback and reported the post to moderators.

Thanks for the warning.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
Sorry for the delay. We had an issue with our block explorer and didn't want to release source/wallet before we fix it.

Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src

Wallet: http://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCredits-QT.exe.zip
Never download wallets from non-official links!

Those 2 nodes are hardcoded:
Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18

Please keep in mind that with staking and running masternodes you are supporting the XEMP network and increasing its life span.
After all, it's really easy to run a masternode. It's just 1 click Wink

Support XEMP by spreading the word:
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/636099866205253632

Happy staking and thanks for understanding!

Great! Thanks!
Sorry for the delay. We had an issue with our block explorer and didn't want to release source/wallet before we fix it.

Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src

Wallet: http://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCredits-QT.exe.zip
Never download wallets from non-official links!

Those 2 nodes are hardcoded:
Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18

Please keep in mind that with staking and running masternodes you are supporting the XEMP network and increasing its life span.
After all, it's really easy to run a masternode. It's just 1 click Wink

Support XEMP by spreading the word:
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/636099866205253632

Happy staking and thanks for understanding!
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
Thanks for the update. Appreciate that. Keep up the good work so far. Could you mention how you planning to spend the rest 15 BTC? 
The idea to connect free XEMP with posting activity on our bitcoin talk thread is really create! Since you guys spend XEMP for those promotional activities..are you going to buy XEMP from the open market for this purposes? If that's the case then there should be continues and progresiv buying pressure in the future!

Great plans and views...
Hello again, alexius89

At the end of the crowdfunding we will provide a buy-wall using 10% of the BTC earned. These coins will not be burned, but will go towards the Posting Incentive campaign to provide the initial bank to cover these giveaways.

This gave us 1.6xx million coins, and there will be no need to purchase XEMP until we run out. The wall was there for more than 12 hours (even more than 12 if not mistaken).

BTC will be spent on hosting, advertisements, promotion, and future development or EmpoEX.

Bitcointalk is a great place to get users from, that's why we are focusing on it.
We will be getting ads on more crypto-related forums in the coming days.

Hope I covered all your questions!

Thanks for the answer. I just missed the point to spend to XEMP from the buy wall for bounties and giveaways. Accidently haven't read it before. 

Alright see you guys in the IRC.  Btw. I have seen once you used my twitter tips for better engagement and exactly this one time you used you got 200% more retweets (total: 6) ;-)

I'm looking forward for the Wallets
Pages:
Jump to: