Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 14. (Read 39357 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Dear users

Since last night we launched our new XEMP wallet and source with a fast network. We added 600 PoW blocks to the new re-release and mined 260 ourself to test that the network and nodes were stable, and that staking was functioning well. The rest of these PoW blocks continued to be mined through the night. When we reached block 600, the network slowed to a crawl with only a few blocks staking.

We have now setup a script to move 1 coin from Address X to Address Y every minute. This helps to keep the network going and people will stake thier coins faster, as well as transactions moving quicker. We have machines which are staking small amounts (0.01-0.05) of mature coins to make sure blocks will keep coming through.

Regarding masternodes

We are sorry to say, there is a small bug in the Masternode implementation which makes all Masternodes get rejected on the network. We will be working hard to fix this and will release a new source and wallet update to resolve this as soon as possible.

One more time, thanks to everyone who stick with us through all this!

What are staking and masternode income amounts?
It's based on percentage.
5% for PoS, and 50% of total PoS is distributed through masternodes.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Dear users

Since last night we launched our new XEMP wallet and source with a fast network. We added 600 PoW blocks to the new re-release and mined 260 ourself to test that the network and nodes were stable, and that staking was functioning well. The rest of these PoW blocks continued to be mined through the night. When we reached block 600, the network slowed to a crawl with only a few blocks staking.

We have now setup a script to move 1 coin from Address X to Address Y every minute. This helps to keep the network going and people will stake thier coins faster, as well as transactions moving quicker. We have machines which are staking small amounts (0.01-0.05) of mature coins to make sure blocks will keep coming through.

Regarding masternodes

We are sorry to say, there is a small bug in the Masternode implementation which makes all Masternodes get rejected on the network. We will be working hard to fix this and will release a new source and wallet update to resolve this as soon as possible.

What are staking and masternode income amounts?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
downloaded the new wallet lastnight blocs moving all look good some slow sync this mornig but resolved itself and blocks move agan.
tried making mastnode but it does not be doing anything?Huh the list shows a mn for a short while then goes away
Dear users

Regarding masternodes

Activity: 690
Seems to work now. What is the staking block reward?
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
As most of you guys have noticed, we had a minor hiccup after we posted first source and wallet.

It's time to forget that and move on. Price has been above 150 satoshi on the buy side, while the sell side is at 200, as we write now.

Now, let's go to the technical stuff.

In order you get everything work on your end, you will have to do the following:

a) Please go to %APPDATA% folder, find EmpoCredits folder. Delete it.

b) Download new wallet (Wallet: https://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCreditsQT.zip
Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src - DO NOT DOWNLOAD WALLET FROM QUOTED POSTS!) Run the new wallet. Download all necessary blocks.

c) Run your wallet.

You will have to add these nodes:
(Inside of wallet .zip, you will find a conf file. Put it inside of your empocredits folder)

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=188.226.242.158

LINUX USER?

Code:
COMPILE INSTRUCTIONS

Compile and install libsecp256k1.

cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../

Compile and install EmpoCreditsd.

cd src
cd leveldb
chmod +x build_detect_platform && make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ../
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- STATIC=1

PS: %APPDATA%  folder can be found if you type in your windows search "%APPDATA%". Just hit enter or click on it with your mouse and it will open.

If you have coins on EmpoEX, you don't have to do anything. Even if you requested outgoing transaction(s). All your balances will remain intact.

Please retweet following tweet and let everyone know that there's a new wallet and source.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/637390824628690944

_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-

In order we avoid more issues, please stake your coins. That was the main reason why chain got stuck. People kept their coins on exchange instead of staking, and helping chain to move.
We have 5 machines which will be staking 10.000 XEMP each. (Coins taken from purchased coins though our buy wall at 100 satoshi)

We would like to apologize for any trouble caused.

Thank everyone for being awesome!

EmpoEX team,
Ant and Drone

Thanks for the update guys
As most of you guys have noticed, we had a minor hiccup after we posted first source and wallet.

It's time to forget that and move on. Price has been above 150 satoshi on the buy side, while the sell side is at 200, as we write now.

Now, let's go to the technical stuff.

In order you get everything work on your end, you will have to do the following:

a) Please go to %APPDATA% folder, find EmpoCredits folder. Delete it.

b) Download new wallet (Wallet: https://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCreditsQT.zip
Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src - DO NOT DOWNLOAD WALLET FROM QUOTED POSTS!) Run the new wallet. Download all necessary blocks.

c) Run your wallet.

You will have to add these nodes:
(Inside of wallet .zip, you will find a conf file. Put it inside of your empocredits folder)

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=188.226.242.158

LINUX USER?

Code:
COMPILE INSTRUCTIONS

Compile and install libsecp256k1.

cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../

Compile and install EmpoCreditsd.

cd src
cd leveldb
chmod +x build_detect_platform && make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ../
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- STATIC=1

PS: %APPDATA%  folder can be found if you type in your windows search "%APPDATA%". Just hit enter or click on it with your mouse and it will open.

If you have coins on EmpoEX, you don't have to do anything. Even if you requested outgoing transaction(s). All your balances will remain intact.

Please retweet following tweet and let everyone know that there's a new wallet and source.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/637390824628690944

_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-

In order we avoid more issues, please stake your coins. That was the main reason why chain got stuck. People kept their coins on exchange instead of staking, and helping chain to move.
We have 5 machines which will be staking 10.000 XEMP each. (Coins taken from purchased coins though our buy wall at 100 satoshi)

We would like to apologize for any trouble caused.

Thank everyone for being awesome!

EmpoEX team,
Ant and Drone
So is this wallet syncing now? 

no is misses a leveldb file (have to compile again to provide the full name) but i will check my OS-libarys first and then ask again, thank you

ok checked my development libraries which are O.K. and complete and linked and so on and here is where i stuck:

blablablabla ....  -lminiupnpc /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/secp256k1/.libs -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/boost_1_57_0/stage/lib -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/openssl-1.0.1l -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lsecp256k1 -lboost_system-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_program_options-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_thread-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lrt -ldl -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5DBus -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** [empocredits-qt] Fehler 1

any ideas or is it a bug and i should wait for the fix?

thanks for help
Matthias

Wait for the fix (It's ready!)

We are going to post new source and wallet soon!

Going to write a clean post below this post.

To BCT mods: Please don't consider it as spam.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

no is misses a leveldb file (have to compile again to provide the full name) but i will check my OS-libarys first and then ask again, thank you

ok checked my development libraries which are O.K. and complete and linked and so on and here is where i stuck:

blablablabla ....  -lminiupnpc /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/secp256k1/.libs -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/boost_1_57_0/stage/lib -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/openssl-1.0.1l -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lsecp256k1 -lboost_system-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_program_options-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_thread-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lrt -ldl -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5DBus -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** [empocredits-qt] Fehler 1

any ideas or is it a bug and i should wait for the fix?

thanks for help
Matthias

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Ok.  Can u cancel my withdrawal of 400,000 xemp that is being held in que?  I sent them for POS 2-3 days ago and they are still showing held in que on the exchange.  Thx
legendary
So. How can u make a new great exchange if you can't compile a proper working wallet?Huh
Hello, rt99

It's not about compiling a wallet. It's much bigger than it seems.
New blockchain will be live in the next 24 hours from now.

Wallet fixes, new blockchain.

Sorry for any trouble caused

shit happens Wink
keep going i can wait

Smiley Matthias

So. How can u make a new great exchange if you can't compile a proper working wallet?Huh
Hello, rt99

It's not about compiling a wallet. It's much bigger than it seems.
New blockchain will be live in the next 24 hours from now.

Wallet fixes, new blockchain.

Sorry for any trouble caused
legendary

legendary

src/key.cpp:669:104: Fehler: »int*« kann nicht nach »unsigned char*« für Argument »3« nach »int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(const secp256k1_context_t*, const unsigned char*, unsigned char*, int*)« umgewandelt werden
     int ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, (unsigned char*)begin(), &clen);
                                                                                                        ^
make: *** [build/key.o] Fehler 1

This error is caused by the secp256k1 library, specifically the latest version. The required version is on the commit a1d5ae1. This can be be done by doing “git checkout a1d5ae1” after cloning the secp256k1 repo, and then re-making and re-installing the library. This should resolve the problem.

Please enlighten me and you should also quickly update this (or at least the readme), to enable users, to figure out the installation.

thanks for helping

The library can be found here: https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.

Clone this library, then do the checkout command, and then follow the install instructions for libsecp256k1 in their readme.

Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.git
cd secp256k1
git checkout a1d5ae1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

Due to these extra steps we might consider including the required version of libsecp256k1 in our repo for easier compilation.

thank you thats what i assumed, the location does not seem to show up on  every searchresults (of course i did Wink )
so till you included or not included the libary,
just update your readme with these info's and enjoy 25% less user giving up on that  Grin

thank you
Matthias

did anybody compile the wallet successfully, having some problems on kubuntu

Which error do you get?

Thanks for helping:

src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CKey::SignCompact(const uint256&, std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:552:17: Warnung: Variable »ret« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
         if (int ret = secp256k1_ecdsa_sign_compact(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, hash.begin(), &vchSig[1], begin(), secp256k1_nonce_function_rfc6979, NULL, &rec))
                 ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:632:10: Warnung: Variable »fComp« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::Decompress()«:
src/key.cpp:669:104: Fehler: »int*« kann nicht nach »unsigned char*« für Argument »3« nach »int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(const secp256k1_context_t*, const unsigned char*, unsigned char*, int*)« umgewandelt werden
     int ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_decompress(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, (unsigned char*)begin(), &clen);
                                                                                                        ^

This error is caused by the secp256k1 library, specifically the latest version. The required version is on the commit a1d5ae1. This can be be done by doing “git checkout a1d5ae1” after cloning the secp256k1 repo, and then re-making and re-installing the library. This should resolve the problem.

i assume this libary is to be installed like  said in the readme:
"EmpoCredits is dependent upon libsecp256k1"
why not even tell where to get it? Would be much more helpful. Wink
i  tried 'git checkout a1d5ae1" and get a "no such directory" but i think i am in the wrong directory,
because i am in the coins git and think i should be somewhere related to the libary, right??

Please enlighten me and you should also quickly update this (or at least the readme), to enable users, to figure out the installation.

thanks for helping

The library can be found here: https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.

Clone this library, then do the checkout command, and then follow the install instructions for libsecp256k1 in their readme.

Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1.git
cd secp256k1
git checkout a1d5ae1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

Due to these extra steps we might consider including the required version of libsecp256k1 in our repo for easier compilation.
legendary
did anybody compile the wallet successfully, having some problems on kubuntu

Which error do you get?

Thanks for helping:

src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CKey::SignCompact(const uint256&, std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:552:17: Warnung: Variable »ret« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
         if (int ret = secp256k1_ecdsa_sign_compact(instance_of_csecp256k1.ctx, hash.begin(), &vchSig[1], begin(), secp256k1_nonce_function_rfc6979, NULL, &rec))
                 ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::VerifyCompact(const uint256&, const std::vector&) const«:
src/key.cpp:632:10: Warnung: Variable »fComp« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
     bool fComp = IsCompressed();
          ^
src/key.cpp: In Elementfunktion »bool CPubKey::Decompress()«:
                                                                                                        ^

i assume this libary is to be installed like  said in the readme:
"EmpoCredits is dependent upon libsecp256k1"
why not even tell where to get it? Would be much more helpful. Wink
i  tried 'git checkout a1d5ae1" and get a "no such directory" but i think i am in the wrong directory,
because i am in the coins git and think i should be somewhere related to the libary, right??

thanks for helping

Activity: 440
Roobet
Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=24.56.61.247

With those nodes i get 0 connection on network. Any solution for that?
We are working on a fix. Bare with us Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: