Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 20. (Read 39357 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
how many  BTC have been collected ?

i want buy 0.25 btc.
Hello, PrestonTrader

We have collected almost 4 bitcoins so far.

7.5 days left till our crowdfunding ends.
https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
how many  BTC have been collected ?

i want buy 0.25 btc.
GIF:

Example of Reimburse feature tested and working. (Return_trade_fee_to_user feature)

Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 100%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 100% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.

More to come Smiley

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/631993230415032320
Here is the countdown until our crowdfunding ends on 23rd August.

I like it. Glad i could support/buy in.

I like that different VIP system when you can still exit whenever you want.

Keep up good work.
Hello, 4abes!

We just noticed that you're the owner of www.altcoincalendar.info website.

We would like to thank you for your help and trust.

Tomorrow morning, we will add our coin on your website and post a countdown in our announcement topic!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I like it. Glad i could support/buy in.

I like that different VIP system when you can still exit whenever you want.

Keep up good work.
We would like to thank everyone for the support!
3.3084 BTC have been collected from this crowdfunding so far.

Crowdfunding will end in 11 days from today.
When an exchange releases a coin it usually means the exchange is about to die. I think i will pass on this project.
Hello, ihascryptos,

The purpose of XEMP coin is to allow VIP users to access the new tools we are going to have on our new platform.
It's written in the announcement post.

Both, Ant and I have jobs and we support EmpoEX with our own money. We are able to keep Empo alive for at least another 12 months with our personal funds.
We have been around for near one year, and we are here to stay.

All funds collected from this crowdfunding will go towards development of the new platform. Which we already started developing two weeks ago.
We have ideas, we have the knowledge of what traders need. Some exchanges have been copying some ideas of ours. That’s what is fuelling us to continue working on EmpoEX.

What's in development and will be released progressively:

Trader analytics, merchant API for sellers, brand new UI with widgets and customization, new charts, similar to trading view's charts, codes/vouchers and the ability to give funds to an email address or a twitter account with an @ reply and a referral system with inviting via email, twitter and possibly other platforms.
And there's more, but we don't want to reveal everything, yet.

We understand that the crypto scene is very much like the wild West, and that trust is built with actions, and not words.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
When an exchange releases a coin it usually means the exchange is about to die. I think i will pass on this project.
Activity: 6
So far we have collected 2.394 BTC.

32,605,242 XEMP remaining.

Unsold coins will be burned when our crowdfunding ends.

Here's a sneak peak o distribution list:

http://i.imgur.com/y8BEAJp.png

fuck you bet tht made in ps
So far we have collected 2.394 BTC.

32,605,242 XEMP remaining.

Unsold coins will be burned when our crowdfunding ends.

Here's a sneak peak of distribution list:

you guys are jokers theres no distrib list on ur site i just bought 3 btc of xemp! i don't believ u have nothing.nno distribution.no color names

-himer
Hello, Himer,

We can assure you that there is a distribution list, which can be only seen by EmpoEX's VIP members.
Colored names are there too. But, you will be able to see all those new things after crowdfunding ends.

What is your account name on EmpoEX? There hasn't been a buy of the amount you mention in your post.

i sent btc coins to ur site where did they go?? i made a buy 3btc

Hi Newbie. I hope you made sure to confirm the address was correct. Did the transaction happen on the blockchain? Check out a blockexplorer to see if it went through.

Maybe you sent 3 satoshi or $3 instead of 3 BTC? Some wallets are confusing on the units used.

We can ensure you that we haven't got any deposits nor purchases in the last 24 hours with that amount of BTC.

Can you please private mess
you guys are jokers theres no distrib list on ur site i just bought 3 btc of xemp! i don't believ u have nothing.nno distribution.no color names

-himer
Hello, Himer,

We can assure you that there is a distribution list, which can be only seen by EmpoEX's VIP members.
Colored names are there too. But, you will be able to see all those new things after crowdfunding ends.

What is your account name on EmpoEX? There hasn't been a buy of the amount you mention in your post.

Can You please send us a private message here on Bitcointalk with your transaction ID?

i dont wan to give you my tx id take my btc you fuck im going bakt o YOBIT
Alright, sir.
Have a good evening.

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Hi Newbie. I hope you made sure to confirm the address was correct. Did the transaction happen on the blockchain? Check out a blockexplorer to see if it went through.

Maybe you sent 3 satoshi or $3 instead of 3 BTC? Some wallets are confusing on the units used.

We can ensure you that we haven't got any deposits nor purchases in the last 24 hours with that amount of BTC.

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Can You please send us a private message here on Bitcointalk with your transaction ID?

i dont wan to give you my tx id take my btc you fuck im going bakt o YOBIT

-himer
Hello, Himer,

-himer
Hello, Himer,

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

-himer
Hello, Himer,

-himer
Hello, Himer,

Himer, there have not been any deposits with that amount in the last 24 hours.
Can you please post the TxID so I take a look at the blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

-himer

FUDs the guy with 1 post.

-himer
Hello, Himer,

-himer
Hello, Himer,

-himer
Pages:
Jump to: