Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes. - page 21. (Read 39385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
i took a read an it doesnt look to bad of an idea honestly it looks legit as icos come haha.

i have an idea ho about making XEMP as a main trading pair like BTC and LTC? just an idea i think it would help boost the coins usage
i will be buying some later today when i get home, good luck
Hello, mexicantarget,

That's an interesting idea. It's doable. We will have XEMP markets vs other coin markets on the new platform.

Thank you for your suggestion!

good to hear that i look forward to what you bring to the table
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
i took a read an it doesnt look to bad of an idea honestly it looks legit as icos come haha.

i have an idea ho about making XEMP as a main trading pair like BTC and LTC? just an idea i think it would help boost the coins usage
Hello, mexicantarget,

That's an interesting idea. It's doable. We will have XEMP markets vs other coin markets on the new platform.

Thank you for your suggestion!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Why do you need a new blockchain?

Couldn't this be an ETH or XCP token?

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

This is a crowdfunding. Which means we need funds from the crowd, in order to achieve some things. Those things are explained in the original post.

Thanks for your comment.

It's a lot to read Tongue

I think a new blockchain will be insecure. Unless you are looking to add features into a blockchain there is no point in creating a new coin. You can create a free XCP (CounterParty) token and use it to raise funds. GEMZ is just a XCP token and traded on exchanges like any other cryptocoin. BitCrystals is raising funds currently and is also just an XCP token. Both raised lots of funds using a token instead of a new blockchain.

I believe it is free to create XCP tokens or maybe like a 0.00001 BTC fee to create as many tokens as you want.

Using XCP will allow you to use the bitcoin blockchains security.

I like empoex and will get some of this.

We started planning our coin about 1 month ago. We didn't consider any other option, than ordinary code which is used mostly.
We are going to add a feature inside of QT, near of launch of the new platform.

Also... If trading fees are fully removed from the system, it could be used to fake volume.

I hate fake volume. It would be amazing if you could some how remove fake volume from your exchange (I have never seen fake volume abuse on empoex). Fake volume is so annoying on Bittrex, c-cex and yobits.

Regarding fake volume. We understand that the average person can see when volume is faked, so we avoid running any scripts to generate more volume. That has its pros and cons. The cons are obvious. People don't want to trade on exchanges where there's no volume.
This coin is our primary weapon to generate volume and interest in our exchange.
Regarding fake volume from user side. As You saw, there's a distribution list, which is available for VIP members.

We wont be able to give information on what we've been working recently, but the new Empo will be stunning.

Thank you for your comment. We need more constructive posts!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Also... If trading fees are fully removed from the system, it could be used to fake volume.

I hate fake volume. It would be amazing if you could some how remove fake volume from your exchange (I have never seen fake volume abuse on empoex). Fake volume is so annoying on Bittrex, c-cex and yobits.

legendary

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

This is a crowdfunding. Which means we need funds from the crowd, in order to achieve some things. Those things are explained in the original post.

Thanks for your comment.

It's a lot to read Tongue

I think a new blockchain will be insecure. Unless you are looking to add features into a blockchain there is no point in creating a new coin. You can create a free XCP (CounterParty) token and use it to raise funds. GEMZ is just a XCP token and traded on exchanges like any other cryptocoin. BitCrystals is raising funds currently and is also just an XCP token. Both raised lots of funds using a token instead of a new blockchain.

I believe it is free to create XCP tokens or maybe like a 0.00001 BTC fee to create as many tokens as you want.

Using XCP will allow you to use the bitcoin blockchains security.

I like empoex and will get some of this.

Hello, fartbags, (lol)

Thanks for your comment.
legendary

Sounds interesting. I'm in Smiley
Thank You for your trust.

For any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us thought our IRC channel, twitter, or EmpoEX chat.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Sounds interesting. I'm in Smiley
Would be nice if XEMP holders (or at least VIPs) to also receive profit distribution. I think that would of been a selling point for me.
I wont be able to give You an answer right now regarding that. Will have to wait for Anthony, so we discuss about it a little bit.

Thanks for understanding!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
will the buy wall be at 100 sats?
Yes, that is correct, it will be at 100 satoshi. We would like to support the price on that level.

can you make XEMP wallet to stake within the exchange and if you would change the wallet/balance layout i would try to put my next investment init Smiley JK

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from depth of my heart Smiley

Hello, kevin1234a,

unfortunately, that's not possible to do. We need to have the entire wallet balance available, so our users can move their coins around.
If we wanted to do something like that, we'd have to ask our users, if they agree with that. If the majority voted for a yes, then we could do that.

Thank you for your suggestion.

cool so hopefully we will see voting option for both of the suggestions soon
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Would be nice if XEMP holders (or at least VIPs) to also receive profit distribution. I think that would of been a selling point for me.
Yes, that is correct, it will be at 100 satoshi. We would like to support the price on that level.

can you make XEMP wallet to stake within the exchange and if you would change the wallet/balance layout i would try to put my next investment init Smiley JK

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from depth of my heart Smiley

Hello, kevin1234a,

unfortunately, that's not possible to do. We need to have the entire wallet balance available, so our users can move their coins around.
If we wanted to do something like that, we'd have to ask our users, if they agree with that. If the majority voted for a yes, then we could do that.

Thank you for your suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from bottom of my heart Smiley
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
IF there was a POW phasing it was Fine .
We wanted to keep the value of XEMP above crowdfunding price.
PoW stage would push the price lower.

We are aware that PoW phase is the backbone of crypto coins, but not in this specific case.

Sorry!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
IF there was a POW phasing it was Fine .
Check out the HXX thread it's discussed near the end.
Are there any other cases similar to HXX's case?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Check out the HXX thread it's discussed near the end.
Pages:
Jump to: