Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 59. (Read 139724 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
oh nice. Some thing is happening for xjo. Ongoing work on the coin. Take notice!
You have to give credit to a developer who sticks to his coin for long times and even keeps working on it while it is crazy cheap. That dev doesn't give up. I support xjo for that reason.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
I can think of one feature right off the bat that would make this coin quite a bit more attractive to potential buyers.

Make it privacy-centric.  Obviously all of the newer 2.0 coin's that are gaining any sort of traction are starting to or have already implemented something along these lines.

Perhaps a DarkJouleSend set of masternodes :p

Anonymous transactions are cool, but xjo needs something that keeps the community here, and stay here.

I have had a little chat with the dev yesterday about what's possible, there are currently 2 things that might possibly come to xjo, but not exactly sure on when that is.

As everything is still uncertain there is not much to say about what these things exactly are, as it will only raise expectations.

Something had better be done quickly this coins price is dropping faster than a prostitutes panties at a doctors convention.  249 satoshi's per XJO currently.  At this rate XJO will likely be a secondary market coin only within a month or two.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I can think of one feature right off the bat that would make this coin quite a bit more attractive to potential buyers.

Make it privacy-centric.  Obviously all of the newer 2.0 coin's that are gaining any sort of traction are starting to or have already implemented something along these lines.

Anonymous transactions are cool, but xjo needs something that keeps the community here, and stay here.

I have had a little chat with the dev yesterday about what's possible, there are currently 2 things that might possibly come to xjo, but not exactly sure on when that is.

As everything is still uncertain there is not much to say about what these things exactly are, as it will only raise expectations.

legendary
Well hello there!

legendary
I have just finished the ACCEPTED HERE logo for joulecoin.

legendary
Liking the new logo and the fact that Twitter feed has come online however still doesn't seem to be doing much for this coin's overall health.  What sort of plans are there moving forward with this coin insofar as marketing, etc.

Despite all of this price continues to plummet.  At this rate I suspect this coin will be moved to secondary LTC/XJO market before Christmas of this year :/

I feel you, I have suggested the dev a good plan which could probably give this coin a massive boost. I'm only waiting for him to reply, let's hope he agree and then you'll see a reborn XJO Smiley
legendary
Well hello there!
Liking the new logo and the fact that Twitter feed has come online however still doesn't seem to be doing much for this coin's overall health.  What sort of plans are there moving forward with this coin insofar as marketing, etc.

Despite all of this price continues to plummet.  At this rate I suspect this coin will be moved to secondary LTC/XJO market before Christmas of this year :/
legendary
Brand new block explorer, with richlist and more.

Give the block explorer time to be up2date with the current blocks, that can take some hours.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xjo/

Hi, is there a new windows installer?

Windows installer? You mean a wallet or ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Give the block explorer time to be up2date with the current blocks, that can take some hours.

Hi, is there a new windows installer?
legendary

legendary
Looks sweet the new design, it's fresh, simple, flat  Grin
Activity: 56
legendary
Well hello there!
had just started to mine this coin today... hope it would be good  Wink
Transactions take place nice and fast but personally I'm not seeing much profit-incentive to continue mining this coin.  Will continue to do so for a few days to generate a couple of coins to sit on long term just in case it goes anywhere.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
had just started to mine this coin today... hope it would be good  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Version 0.8.99.13 available on Github - Checkpoint added.

Great thanks!

I've updated the wallet on my multipool.

www.xpool.ca

Cheers!
Version 0.8.99.13 available on Github - Checkpoint added.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey ya'll, I've added XJO to my new Multipool. Would love to have some miners stop by and mine! 0% fees while in beta!

xpool - BTC Multipool

PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:
Cheers and Happy Hashing!
legendary
Well hello there!
Holy smokes...hardly any activity in this thread whatsoever.  Nothing from the dev himself in 41 days.  This coin is pretty much abandoned imho.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i am in, looks goog, fine coin!
Pages:
Jump to: