Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 58. (Read 139724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Sorry guys, but the dev is definitely not on the same level as me. I quit, good luck to everyone.

Too bad! Another alt-coin bites the dust... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Sorry guys, but the dev is definitely not on the same level as me. I quit, good luck to everyone.
legendary
Any hints what the cool stuff is?

All depends on the dev, he's away for such a long time, if he doesn't show up before this Sunday I'll leave XJO for good.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Any hints what the cool stuff is?
legendary
Update :

Once the dev comes back, I will take-over the OP account, to run all day2day operations. John will stay in the background to take care of everything related to coding.

Some cool stuff is comming to XJO, and I'm sure it will make you guys smile.

JouleCoin is a solid coin, no pump and dump shit, no hidden agendas, and above of all, it has a REAL dev, a dev that does coding for many many years.

Stay tuned for more information, a roadmap plan will be posted in the following days.

Make sure you also follow @JouleCoin on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I've got my R-box miner on joule !! Cheesy.

R-box is rly cool miner, but idk if it can payout ? Price like what 90$ ?

I bought mine for 144 miliBTC awhile back, just for fun really.  I have 4 S1's and 2 S3's.   It's a cool little miner!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

R-box is rly cool miner, but idk if it can payout ? Price like what 90$ ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
legendary
Here small contribution to this coin :

If u need more check out this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3d-designs-of-coins-logos-etc-for-sale-707161

Nice one! Only, the dev is not here to see it  Sad This coin could do far better but the dev stays away for long time, and certainly not the first time.

Tnx.

I just found this coin when i bought USB block erupter Smiley I bought it juts for fun and now put it to some work on mining this Smiley .

I think this is lowest diff sha256 coin ?

It's quite low yes compared to few other coins, what speed do you mine with ?

Basically no speed , told u i just bought 1 335mh/s block erupter

Got it for 6$ so yeah its only for decoration Smiley .

Just turned it on for fun to mine whatever Smiley . Just to keep blinking , and i found this as best option coz it blinks alot Cheesy .

Cheap alternative for a disco light  Grin

6$ is nothing compared to the beginning of these usb erupters, they were here like 100€

Yeah , i think i will buy couple more of them. Cheesy

Also good thing is that when somebody see that they ask what is it so u get a chance to explain bitcoin. And get them interested.
also nice for ambient lighting,
in winter u can hear coffee with it Cheesy .

Im thinking of making a coin that will be sha256 but that won't accept anything other to mine with but this USB asics Cheesy .
There are loads of them just siting around collecting dust Cheesy 

Yeah! Many people haven't had a chance to earn back their initial investment with these usb erupters.

You could better invest some of your money in GH/S to cloudmine, will be a lot cheaper  Grin
legendary

If u need more check out this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3d-designs-of-coins-logos-etc-for-sale-707161

Nice one! Only, the dev is not here to see it  Sad This coin could do far better but the dev stays away for long time, and certainly not the first time.

Tnx.

I just found this coin when i bought USB block erupter Smiley I bought it juts for fun and now put it to some work on mining this Smiley .

Just turned it on for fun to mine whatever Smiley . Just to keep blinking , and i found this as best option coz it blinks alot Cheesy .

6$ is nothing compared to the beginning of these usb erupters, they were here like 100€

Yeah , i think i will buy couple more of them. Cheesy

Also good thing is that when somebody see that they ask what is it so u get a chance to explain bitcoin. And get them interested.
also nice for ambient lighting,
in winter u can hear coffee with it Cheesy .

Im thinking of making a coin that will be sha256 but that won't accept anything other to mine with but this USB asics Cheesy .
There are loads of them just siting around collecting dust Cheesy 
legendary

Nice one! Only, the dev is not here to see it  Sad This coin could do far better but the dev stays away for long time, and certainly not the first time.

Tnx.

legendary

Nice one! Only, the dev is not here to see it  Sad This coin could do far better but the dev stays away for long time, and certainly not the first time.

Tnx.

legendary

Tnx.

legendary

Tnx.

legendary

legendary
legendary
Nice i think i just found what coin to mine with my bitcoin usb miners Smiley .
And i like how i only need wallet to mine them easy to setup Smiley

I think i will need some help on how to setup my Bitcoin usb asic to mine this on this pool http://xjo.e-pool.net:8930/static/#

My joulecoin.conf is not in appdata/ roaming / Joulecoin .
Where to find it or should i make one ?
legendary
What would according to you guys be a good feature to include in XJO ? There are some good plans already, but also good to hear what you guys think.
legendary
Guys, at this point no one have said that something has been done, yet. Twitter, new designs, have been taken care of, and that's it. For now atleast.

There are plans, good plans, plans that boost the image of this coin significantly.

Dev told me to think about these plans, and he will come with an answer very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
oh nice. Some thing is happening for xjo. Ongoing work on the coin. Take notice!
You have to give credit to a developer who sticks to his coin for long times and even keeps working on it while it is crazy cheap. That dev doesn't give up. I support xjo for that reason.
Source?  I'm not seeing any recent work being performed on this coin.  A new logo and newly created twitter account doesn't constitute a dedicated developer imho.  Just about ready to quit this coin entirely.
Pages:
Jump to: