Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. - page 3. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.
Commission is not the main advantage of our coin, see all the advantages.

Can you please explain a little bit further? I am aware of some of the advantages, but I would like to understand whether there is more than I know.
What exactly are you asking for?

You are talking about advantages and innovations in your announcement, but are those really enough to be better than the real Stellar?
I think more than that, since the stellar is completely centralized, this is its main disadvantage, we have many advantages over it!

It seems that I am not deeply into Stellar then. I thought it is more decentralized than the centralized XRP. What other advantages do you have over them?
Decentralized exchange, dApps house, ICO Platform, Scaling, Cross-chain interoperability and atomic swaps, Zero-fee, instant P2P payments using Lightning Network, Secure and fast and mobile-friendly wallet, read whitepaper and get even more benefits
This has long been missing stellar
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.

Can you please explain a little bit further? I am aware of some of the advantages, but I would like to understand whether there is more than I know.

You are talking about advantages and innovations in your announcement, but are those really enough to be better than the real Stellar?
I think more than that, since the stellar is completely centralized, this is its main disadvantage, we have many advantages over it!

It seems that I am not deeply into Stellar then. I thought it is more decentralized than the centralized XRP. What other advantages do you have over them?
copper member
Activity: 28
What will happen during the live broadcast?
XLK distribution will be live broadcast: all XLM owners can claim XLK for free.
copper member
All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free XLK you need to import your XLM wallet in: https://sharkwallet.org/
if you hold XLM on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer XLM to https://stellar.org/account-viewer and import wallet to https://sharkwallet.org/
copper member
read your documentation, not bad, very beautiful site!
We are glad that you are with us
Activity: 11
What a great abreviation it will make: SS.
I don't know if anyone else made the remark here as I didn't read the full thread  Tongue
What did you mean?
read your documentation, not bad, very beautiful site!
Activity: 45
During the network snapshot there will be a live broadcast with the developers, do not miss, subscribe to the social network to keep up with all the news!

#shark #xlm #xlk #lumen #stellar
I'm really looking forward to the launch of the network, I think I can earn money on this, excellent competition XLM!
Activity: 18
What will happen during the live broadcast?
Activity: 21
During the network snapshot there will be a live broadcast with the developers, do not miss, subscribe to the social network to keep up with all the news!

This is great news!
copper member

Activity: 19
Great project, waiting for a live broadcast from the developers!
copper member
Very easy to use wallet, what other features will be in it?
read white paper there all the functions are listed!
Very easy to use wallet, what other features will be in it?
copper member
If I do not keep XLM in my wallet before the snapshot of the network, I will not receive coins?
Yes, you must keep in your personal XLM wallet
All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free XLK you need to import your XLM wallet in: https://sharkwallet.org/
if you hold XLM on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer XLM to https://stellar.org/account-viewer and import wallet to https://sharkwallet.org/
copper member
If I do not keep XLM in my wallet before the snapshot of the network, I will not receive coins?
Yes, you must keep in your personal XLM wallet
Activity: 45
copper member
It's nice to see what progress on the project to see!
Hmm... Interesting. I will be keeping an eye on this. This thread seemed very quite and within the last week or say has gained a bit of traction. I hope you attract more people to come join the Ann. Good to have it bumped to the top the whole time so more people see it. Maybe we can get this thread pumping.  Shocked

Good job to the team keeping the thread active this is how projects should be run.
glad to see you with us!
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
Hmm... Interesting. I will be keeping an eye on this. This thread seemed very quite and within the last week or say has gained a bit of traction. I hope you attract more people to come join the Ann. Good to have it bumped to the top the whole time so more people see it. Maybe we can get this thread pumping.  Shocked

Good job to the team keeping the thread active this is how projects should be run.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: