Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. - page 6. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Another stellar fork... Can you say why are you exactly better than others?
Just go and read the whitepaper, here it is: https://stellar-shark.com/wp.pdf and if you read it carefully you won't have such questions.
There were a lot of such projects. Where are the team or info about listing? I like the idea of this project but now i'm not sure about its success.
Activity: 5
It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.
Website is available but now information about the team at the moment, you are right.
Activity: 10
Hmm... I'll just wait when you be listed on exchanges and they buy
Activity: 16
In their whitepaper they say that every XLM holder will recieve the same amount of XLK coins, here they say you need to provide them a private key, who is right?
Activity: 15
I'm here just for the giveway, when can i find any details about it?
Activity: 7
Wny is there no info about your team, anywhere?
Activity: 11
Just signed up on your site, what i need to do next? Just wait?
Activity: 13
You are focusing on development of your own ICO platform but now ICOs are not so popular and succesful like before.
Yes there are less ICOs now but it means less competition too.
it looks like a scam
Why do you think so? Just another fork like dozens or hundreds before.
A lot of comments from new accounts. Looks suspicious.
we also see it, maybe a lot of people are registered to participate in the distribution of 1600000 XLM
You mean XLK? So huge XLM distribution would bee too good.
We have prepared for you a very cool giveaway.
Soon, 1 of 3 giveaway will be announced, stay tuned and subscribe to the social network. 1,600,000 XLM will be drawn on giveaway.

#giveaway #shark #xlm #xlk #lumen #stellar

http://i.piccy.info/i9/fad67397328700d585c25a69d2ad7bd7/1560610387/125555/1305126/giveway_small2.png
Great news! I'm looking forward for the details.
Another stellar fork... Can you say why are you exactly better than others?
Just go and read the whitepaper, here it is: https://stellar-shark.com/wp.pdf and if you read it carefully you won't have such questions.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
We should wait only a few weeks, it's not one of these "long-term" projects, that can't start within a year or more.
Hi everyone. what's the news? is there any news regarding exchanges or not?
I think you shuld give them more time, the project just has been announced.
Activity: 8
at the moment it looks very interesting. now download cats want to see how it will look like a visual interface.
Download cats? How to download a cat?)) What did you want to say?
Activity: 12
What if i buy tons of XLM before 28th June and then sell before 7th July? Will i receive same amount of XLK i've had?
I think yes, they said "the snapshot will be taken 28th June"
Activity: 28
You are focusing on development of your own ICO platform but now ICOs are not so popular and succesful like before.
Are you going to organize some meet-ups? Looking forward to hear more about your team and your project.
Activity: 8
People, if you have doubts, you should look into whitepaper, it explains everyting about the technology and road map.
Pages:
Jump to: