Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. - page 9. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

the project definitely looks interesting, I think after listing on exchanges we will definitely see a flight to the moon.

well, let's see I'm now waiting for a live broadcast from the developers to draw conclusions.
Activity: 11

the project definitely looks interesting, I think after listing on exchanges we will definitely see a flight to the moon.

where did you get such conclusions. I just wish I understood that...
Activity: 13
I continue to monitor how this project works. it's basically the most important thing to me.
I think that it will be possible to download the wallet. still, getting coins for free is just a great opportunity.
Activity: 5
now continue to monitor how it is developing and I think that will be possible to draw conclusions about the project a little later.
the project definitely looks interesting and I think that he will have all the chances to implement it all in the near future.
I still do not understand I will need to give my personal keys in order to receive tokens or not?
Activity: 23
let's see how the project will develop. I look forward to the live broadcast from the team. I think it's gonna be pretty important.
Hi everyone. what's the news? is there any news regarding exchanges or not?
Activity: 8

hi there! the project looks interesting I think it is still worth a look especially as the team shows something really interesting now.

still, the competition in the market is huge and you need to understand how to implement it all and why the tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 12
at the moment it looks very interesting. now download cats want to see how it will look like a visual interface.
Activity: 28

It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.

we will see what results the team will be able to show in the future in order to draw conclusions about this.

It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.

Our web site is available, the team will be available during the live broadcast which will be held during and after the distribution of the coins, this is all described in our documentation.

live broadcast is really cool! I think it can increase confidence in the team and in the project.
Activity: 8
while I do not understand what will happen with the motivation to buy these that is, I have to be sure that I can sell these tokens when I want)
Activity: 14

if they are able to improve this network then I will gladly take part in it. still, this is a good opportunity to get coins for free...

getting tokens for free is a very good motivation for the community. I think at the moment it will be one of the most important. benefits why tokens will be popular with the community.
Activity: 20

Hi, I'm not too familiar with this protocol of coins, it is minted, if so how productive it is, as for the project I'm interested in your idea

We recommend that you read the documentation, I think you are very interested...

you will definitely need to study all the documentation to understand why the project will be popular. after all, the competition in the market is simply huge.

if they are able to improve this network then I will gladly take part in it. still, this is a good opportunity to get coins for free...

improving a certain established network doesnt mean that they will do better in the market. most of the improved projects based from a popular platform didnt make a wave in crypto.
lets take for example the very popular one, bitcoin - many attempts have been done to topple its features, creating altcoins which are thought to be better and stronger, did they succeed?
so this is a challenge to stellar shark. can they get the popularity of stellar at least? # of users that will eventually be a loyal supporter of this network?

this is a very good question and I think that I will have to show something really revolutionary to see the result.
Activity: 28
let's see how the project will work on all the same I hope that it will be something really useful for society and the team will be able to show good results.
Activity: 9
Hello team! tell me when I will receive my tokens and when I will be able to sell them? you already have some information.?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
You should be careful about thoses forks as they can be scams to get your keys.
After the snapshop has been done and one day later.
Look if they have an explorer for their blockchain and use your public key to see if you received the coins.
Then, if you really want to look if you get the new coins, transfer your coins to a new wallet.
And then look if you have the new coins or not from your old wallet keys. Else, don't try to put your private keys on their wallet.
A Tron scam project is also looking for private keys...
It can be the same here.
Pages:
Jump to: