Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. - page 5. (Read 2120 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can you explain, what is "Federated Byzantine Agreement protocol"?
read whitepaper sir
I just checked out. this information is in white paper. It can also be found on many other resources. I will not copy this because it will infringe copyrights. The only thing I can say is that it is a reliable control system.
quite right sir
copper member
Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.
Commission is not the main advantage of our coin, see all the advantages.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
read whitepaper sir
I just checked out. this information is in white paper. It can also be found on many other resources. I will not copy this because it will infringe copyrights. The only thing I can say is that it is a reliable control system.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.
copper member
Today there will be a giveaway condition for 100,000 XLM, follow the social networks!
copper member
I believed in the Stellar lumens project an hope you won't make the same mistakes, so good luck. Project seems great, but only time will show.
Can somebody explain me, what was/is wrong with Stellar lumens itself? I think it's the main competitor of XRP.
Stellar Shark is a new cryptocurrency which introduces many improved qualities of Stellar (XLM), such as open source technologies, low prices, affordable and decentralized model, extended consensus protocol, processing speed and others.
copper member
If i enter my private key at you website, will you be able to connect to my XLM Wallet an transfer coins?

I try to understand what risks in giving the private keys to you.

All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free XLK you need to import your XLM wallet in: https://sharkwallet.org/
if you hold XLM on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer XLM to https://stellar.org/account-viewer and import wallet to https://sharkwallet.org/
copper member
read whitepaper sir
Activity: 14
If i enter my private key at you website, will you be able to connect to my XLM Wallet an transfer coins?

I try to understand what risks in giving the private keys to you.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
What a great abreviation it will make: SS.
I don't know if anyone else made the remark here as I didn't read the full thread  Tongue
Activity: 12
I believed in the Stellar lumens project an hope you won't make the same mistakes, so good luck. Project seems great, but only time will show.
Can somebody explain me, what was/is wrong with Stellar lumens itself? I think it's the main competitor of XRP.
Now, we have a bull market and you say you have a lot of interesting features like lighting network and cross-chain payments so the project can be very successful but you need to work a lot on it.
I hope you are right, the community deserve a succcesful project like this.
Activity: 5
stellar_shark, i looked into the bounty thread, they called your project a scam, what can you say about it?
Activity: 8
The fact is only time can show who is right and who is wrong about this project.
Activity: 14
copper member
Is this will be a token on Stellar blockchain or you are going create own blockchain with own coin? Do we must hold XLM coins for getting XLK?
Who is behind this project? Are there someone from the original Stellar team or third party development?
Stellar Shark is a new cryptocurrency that represents many of the improved qualities of Stellar (XLM), such as open source technologies, low prices, an affordable and decentralized model, enhanced agreement protocol, processing speed, and others. You must keep the XLM coins in your personal wallets to receive XLK, you can check your balance with us.
Activity: 20
it looks like a scam
It depends is it really necessary to provide them a privat key.
Activity: 5
Guys , i think, you have to open a telegram group for discussions, not everyone is presented on BTT.
It's really promising. Can we have some more updates before the 7th of July?
yeah, they have telegram channel with more information https://t.me/stellarsharkofficial
There are no more information, just a few announcements there.
Activity: 9
I want to download the wallet, can you give me the link?
Pages:
Jump to: