Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure. - page 7. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now, the most important thing is too see the team that holds the project.
Activity: 20
Hello team! tell me when I will receive my tokens and when I will be able to sell them? you already have some information.?
You haven't received anything yet and already want to sell:)
Activity: 5
an interesting project and a good way to get tokens for free) this is essentially the most important thing for me.
Typical bounty hunter:) Free coins is the most important. You should look to the project, its advantages. Without them, your free tokens would worth nothing.
Activity: 28
It's really promising. Can we have some more updates before the 7th of July?
yeah, they have telegram channel with more information https://t.me/stellarsharkofficial
Activity: 9
if they are able to improve this network then I will gladly take part in it. still, this is a good opportunity to get coins for free...

improving a certain established network doesnt mean that they will do better in the market. most of the improved projects based from a popular platform didnt make a wave in crypto.
lets take for example the very popular one, bitcoin - many attempts have been done to topple its features, creating altcoins which are thought to be better and stronger, did they succeed?
so this is a challenge to stellar shark. can they get the popularity of stellar at least? # of users that will eventually be a loyal supporter of this network?
There are many examples that have improved networks and achieved popularity.
Can you show us some of these examples, please?
Activity: 20
Do you have cold wallet to download it? I've only seen the online wallet.
Hi, why can't i find any information about Stellar hardfork except here and on your web-site? No info anywhere else.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Is this will be a token on Stellar blockchain or you are going create own blockchain with own coin? Do we must hold XLM coins for getting XLK?
Who is behind this project? Are there someone from the original Stellar team or third party development?
Activity: 10
Guys, i found bounty program. Here you can participate into it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154009.new#new
Activity: 15
Why do you have only telegram channel but not a group for discussions?
Activity: 7

To get XLK, do we need to keep XLM coins in the wallet at the time we export private key ? or just at the snapshot ?

in any case, the transfer of the private key is a risk so I ask you to study the project in more detail and then make a decision.
I hope, that's not necessary to provide them your privat key..
Activity: 11
Doesn't XLM (Stellar lumens) use Lighnting protocol too? I read that they are going to provide it.
copper member
The most massive giveaway for $200 000, wait for the conditions very soon

#giveaway #shark #xlm #xlk #lumen #stellar

copper member
A lot of comments from new accounts. Looks suspicious.
we also see it, maybe a lot of people are registered to participate in the distribution of 1600000 XLM
copper member
It seems that the information here is not complete, even the website and team are not yet available, I am still unsure about this project.

The site is already working, but I do'n see a team on it. I'm also not sure about the project yet
There will be an online broadcast after the fork, and during the distribution of the coins, you can find out the developers
Activity: 13
Now, we have a bull market and you say you have a lot of interesting features like lighting network and cross-chain payments so the project can be very successful but you need to work a lot on it.
I believed in the Stellar lumens project an hope you won't make the same mistakes, so good luck. Project seems great, but only time will show.

the project definitely looks interesting, I think after listing on exchanges we will definitely see a flight to the moon.

I think it is too early to make any conclusions. let's see how it will work in the future. But even now it looks pretty interesting.
Of course, you can't make any conclusions just the day after announcement, just wait fot the launch date.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
A lot of comments from new accounts. Looks suspicious.
In the whitepaper, you mentioned "The Shark Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems
in the world", where can i find more information about it?
Pages:
Jump to: